RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

La doisa (nz)

2 hours ago, dbtab said:

Agree one of the worst rides on her ,her normal style is too come with one withering run .What makes jockeys change things in such a big race,really works 

Ok what was he supposed to do... he was caught 3 wide so where would all you experts have put her??? No doubt you will all have answers.Short story... bottomed out in Sydney last Autumn has not come up...JMHO.And not defending the ride but he did not have many options.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Ok what was he supposed to do... he was caught 3 wide so where would all you experts have put her??? No doubt you will all have answers.Short story... bottomed out in Sydney last Autumn has not come up...JMHO.And not defending the ride but he did not have many options.

He was only caughted 3 wide because he pumped it out if the gates , then, got pasted and cooldnt get in

its never raced in that manner or ridden like that before, n0?

shite est ride ever, no doubt.

1 hour ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

He was only caughted 3 wide because he pumped it out if the gates , then, got pasted and cooldnt get in

its never raced in that manner or ridden like that before, n0?

shite est ride ever, no doubt.

Nonsense look at the tape only way In was lose ma y  lengths going back to last ... victim of circumstances but Zelda admin is not one of your strong points I think so keep talking from your pocket 

The mare campaigned in Aus last prep,  travelling over off a pretty light preparation.

Won first up,  then reportedly had a respiratory complication.  Had another couple of starts then  returned home.

Is now markedly more fractious at the barriers than before.

Noticeably changed legs four times in the last 600m.

More to worry about than any cock-up [ real or imagined ]  from Racha I should think.,

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Nonsense look at the tape only way In was lose ma y  lengths going back to last ... victim of circumstances but Zelda admin is not one of your strong points I think so keep talking from your pocket 

No sense my arse , going back it had a chance, they idoit way it was ridden it had none 

you have as much branes as Tasman man, faaark all 

Won this time last year after clearly winning the jump then snagged back,shared the back ridden cold last start with boots n all then outsprinted it beating by two Len,this was reversed yesterday with a more 'aggressive 'ride.Sam Collet pushed out underneath him from the trail on beefeater  before the turn leaving her in the open again for the long run home,racha did the exact same thing two races prior although with more obvious consequence and got suspended. Terrible ride? Maybe a stretch , but with the benefit of hindsight even factoring in Pams insightful comments the horse does seem to prefer being ridden more patiently

Funniest thread ever

the slug blew from 3/1 to 11/2 before the jump, if Boris did his cash Z just give him a big hug and tell him to get over it and next time at the bakers buy him some brown bread it will help his digestion......also avoid big drifters like the plague, there is a reason they drift ......

ignore Tasman man , remember he's the owner that insisted excellent take off 1000 out and  try and outstay/out sprint Makybe  diva In a cox plate

when that failed he resorted to the trots 

you can see he really understands race tactics :D:D:D 

5 hours ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

No sense my arse , going back it had a chance, they idoit way it was ridden it had none 

you have as much branes as Tasman man, faaark all 

Its hard for jocks sometimes to carry them, they are a bit heavy..... but you are an expert on everything right???

She obviously hasn't come up after her Oz trip.  Lovely pedigree and for a relatively immature horse, it was a very big ask to travel to Oz to race against hardened race fillies at the toughest time of the year. 

Same horse or not blind Freddie could see it was a zero from ten ride.

jockeys must be more protected than any other species.

i guess they could get Coleman on next time and go to Tasman man for instructions...

17 hours ago, mckenzie said:

Don't think she's the same horse since that win in the Surround Stakes. Not sure what's happened but has lost a number of lengths. 

As I said, she probably not mature enough, physically or mentally.  She is a nice horse (wouldn't mind having her in my back paddock). She won first up at Kembla, which was a nice run But If you want to take on the battle-hardened horses over there, and you are not 110% fit & well, the Oz jocks will capitalise on any weakness and leave you & your horse a sitting duck. I think we saw that recently at Flemington with another Kiwi horse....