RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
LOANCRUSHER

tab website crash today

Loancrusher, the TAB are drafting their Press Release as I type.

'We are disappointed that our antiquated pile of tin has failed yet again on the biggest racing day of the year. Like for the 69th biggest racing day of the year in a row. Who'd have thunk that possible, eh? What are we doing to fix things? Well, Typhoon is gonna solve all those problems! It rolls out in May 2011! What? Scrapped, you say? Why wasn't I TOLD? People out there will think I'm a FOOL...' 

Interesting.  The site seems supercharged today coupled with the fact that they have said top ups will be delayed makes me wonder if they have put in place some backend solutions to cope.

Always like to back a roughie so perhaps the site won't crash although I agree it is early days.

44 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Interesting.  The site seems supercharged today coupled with the fact that they have said top ups will be delayed makes me wonder if they have put in place some backend solutions to cope.

Always like to back a roughie so perhaps the site won't crash although I agree it is early days.

Spoke to soon, seems watch and bet has shat the bed

App is on a different platform but the web site still hasn't slowed down yet.  Problems with watch and bet seem to be ongoing - I had a problem with Chrome but no such issue with IE.

All very well saying it after the event but just couldn't log on and the winner was one of 3 I wanted to be on the other two down the track. TAB you are a JOKE and should be totally embarrassed. 

Tried for 3 minutes before the start of the cup to watch the race,but no joy at all.Ended up by watching it thru an Aussie racing site.....and now still cant log into the TAB...bloody hopeless.

I didn't manage to see the race either. The Watch and Bet service just keep giving me error messages leading up to the race, and as of now I can't even log into my account. It's my own fault, I should have known better than to think the fucking useless TAB would ever get their act together. 

This page (https://www.tab.co.nz/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

And now this bullshit......

19 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

You guys all should know better by now as it happens every really big meeting and Melbourne Cup day when did it not happen.

As per usual no problem with touch tone. ;) 

You are totally missing the point Ted. Every punter should be able to have a bet by what ever way they want to right up to the "off". You seem to be blaming the punter for a shite system that is a looooooong way past its use by date.

Guest 2Admin2
14 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

This page (https://www.tab.co.nz/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

And now this bullshit......

I keep saying that Cloudflare is a total waste of time.  Spark/Revera sort your shit out.

15 minutes ago, kdt said:

You are totally missing the point Ted. Every punter should be able to have a bet by what ever way they want to right up to the "off". You seem to be blaming the punter for a shite system that is a looooooong way past its use by date.

No I am not. It is a disgrace that this happens time and time again. The blame lays squarely at the TAB's feet. 

What I am saying is that you guys should know by now that this is more than likely going to happen today and until they get a new system you should have a plan b on standby.  

This is inexcusable, and HEADS MUST ROLL!!!

It is not as if there have been no warnings, as it has failed every year in recent history, and has failed at major meetings at Hastings this spring.

What other business would jeopardise its biggest day of the year, repeatedly????? Not only costing themselves sales/turnover, but just an image of complete amateurism.