RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Emma

"HP" branding?

Hi there, Have just taken on a TB called Tom who has the brand HP on his shoulder, just wondering if anyone knows what stud or where he was bred etc? I am trying to track down his race name to find out more info about him but unsure how to do this. Hes a 16hh pay gelding with a snip, with the numbers 1 over 1 on other shoulder so born in 2001. Thanks in advance :)

Pretty sure HP is the Highden Stud Trust brand belonging to Herrick Perry. He used to stand the stallion Hula Town, so your horse might be by that sire. I think Herrick Perry lives in Feilding (???)

Hi, are you sure it is 1 over 1 - could it possibly be 10 over 1? There is a bay called Hula Prince with those brands and the HP - but I will see if I come across anything else.

Pretty sure HP is the Highden Stud Trust brand belonging to Herrick Perry. He used to stand the stallion Hula Town, so your horse might be by that sire. I think Herrick Perry lives in Feilding (???)

That would make sense as he was from Manakau and was always local so feilding not too far from there. Thanks heaps!

Hi, are you sure it is 1 over 1 - could it possibly be 10 over 1? There is a bay called Hula Prince with those brands and the HP - but I will see if I come across anything else.

Yep def 1 over 1 :)