RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
iteruka

Dead baiting NSW

50 minutes ago, greyhoundlover said:

Wheel nuts were loosened three times and two seperate trainers and there employees  are lucky to be alive. Greyhound trainers have lied on tv before. I believe that this is no different. media shows what they want to and it happens regularly that they don’t always have all the facts. Let’s just see the end result before jumping to conclusions. 

dont you realise glover damage is already done

2 minutes ago, shelley said:

No they all want to jump in  as for been on the news ,lets all wait till the conclusion,

conclusion will mean nothing the sports image is already tarnished cant you hear the rumblings the antis will have a field day with this

1 minute ago, Joe blogs said:

shelly you have seen the tv program 

are you saying they are not real 

your grand daughter works there in yhe weekends

do you think he would do it in front of her 

just rember he has neen charge for lifr baiting before

is that correct

Just now, gary1 said:

conclusion will mean nothing the sports image is already tarnished cant you hear the rumblings the antis will have a field day with this

yess now lets think about that,,

3 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

your grand daughter works there in yhe weekends

just rember he has neen charge for lifr baiting before

Was he charged? Thought they just banned cellphone noises from occuring on tracks

8 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

your grand daughter works there in the weekends

just rember he has been charge for life baiting before

never saw the tv program.and yes damage has been done to the industy and was that the whole idea i wonder 

28 minutes ago, gary1 said:

hows those photos still illegal

Given that a previous poster stated it is believed the neighbour gave permission for the investigator to take photos from his/her property,  no trespassing occurred. From the google shot of the property in question, you can see that is probably the case because the branches in the photos are on the boundary line. I would question why the neighbour gave permission? And was there a witness on the camera? Will make interesting reading. Unfortunately, the writing is now on the wall for the sport.

Nothing more than a witch hunt here Hedley. Lets look at the evidence thus far. Some blurry poor quality photos of what appears to be B Cole and another person tying something on the end of a line. It could be an untanned skin from a shot or dead rabbit,  or for that matter, a road kill. Then again it could be Grannies old fur coat chopped up, it could also be artificial fur, or an old rag. We have two employees giving evidence, one a former worker whom has his voice disguised and face hidden claiming Cole live baited whilst he worked there with chickens on a weekly basis. The other employee defends Cole and says he never ever saw any evidence of this practice, who do you believe.

Now I am not defending Cole for one minute,  what I am defending is the facts in this matter, and from what I know of the case, they seem to be few and far between. It appears Cole is guilty of winning to many races, and dominating the CD, and the roots of this investigation is born out of jealousy. It has become a lynch mob mentality. Again I say, regardless whether Cole is guilty or not, this whole fiasco, and the lack of real evidence shows just how dangerous this has become to all and sundry connected to the sport. The NZGRA need to put up, or shut up. They have had months to wind this up, instead they have allowed rumour and lie's to take over.

Your a forgiving soul aquaman. One bloke taints the  whole greyhound industry and you blame it all on the fact that others are jealous of his success.  Instead of looking out for the best interests of the industry it appears you think these jealous witnesses have some sort of agenda to bring down an industry because of envy.Interesting theory. One of the witnesses said he had worked for others and never been involved in such practices until working for cole.    

Did your industry not learn anything from the fallout in australia?   I would have thought it common sense that trainers go on the offensive and make it clear to all and sundry that if true this behavior will not be tolerated, we instead have a lot looking for reasons not to believe it. Amazing the head in the sand approach going on here.

1 hour ago, what a post said:

Your a forgiving soul aquaman. One bloke taints the  whole greyhound industry and you blame it all on the fact that others are jealous of his success.  Instead of looking out for the best interests of the industry it appears you think these jealous witnesses have some sort of agenda to bring down an industry because of envy.Interesting theory. One of the witnesses said he had worked for others and never been involved in such practices until working for cole.    

Did your industry not learn anything from the fallout in australia?   I would have thought it common sense that trainers go on the offensive and make it clear to all and sundry that if true this behavior will not be tolerated, we instead have a lot looking for reasons not to believe it. Amazing the head in the sand approach going on here.

Nothing to forgive whata post, more's the shame. Are you suggesting that L P's  should be put out without charges, and scant little evidence?.

Like any law abiding citizen, whether involved in the greyhound industry or not, I find the allegations against Mr Cole very disappointing and if true put the livelihood of many good, honest, hardworking people in jeopardy.    As well we will loose respect for our industry.    One has to question his motives and integrity.      Surely a simple and honest statement of all the facts from his perspective is all that is needed.    Failure to do this is very damaging to us all.

Thank God for that comment Scoobs.

What about sub judice people. This is ridiculous with people on here quoting each other as matter of fact when it is still speculation. The media is disgusting having judged and condemned Coles without trial. In any other realm of the law in NZ this would have been enough for the case not to go ahead as how are Coles to get a FAIR trial.

What say you Em?