RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scarecrow71

Will pays

5 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

Scatchings would have been reflected in the "Will Pays".

Only thing I can think of is that your bet was for 88%, but if you definitely had 100% then get in touch with the TAB

Thanks Ponderosa I didn't realise that scratchings were already reflected in will pays.I not too sure why then Scarecrow as i take a lot of quaddies and have noticed that if sub wins then divvie seems to be lower than will pay shows.

has been happening quite frequently only the bookies will know  sorry i mean the odds setters because how could you call them bookmakers i guarantee they are not qualified bookmakers because bookmaking is illegal in nz

6 minutes ago, edor said:

has been happening quite frequently only the bookies will know  sorry i mean the odds setters because how could you call them bookmakers i guarantee they are not qualified bookmakers because bookmaking is illegal in nz

Strange statement.How would the bookies know.The quaddie has nothng to do with the setting of odds.

blindy if you had a look at will pays 1 minute before races you would of seem discrepancies to the actual dividends declared so you explain this since you are such an expert

No expert on why there would be a discrepancy - I was one affected by winning div so not happy to see it.

What I do know is your assertion that "only the bookies will know" is 100% incorrect as they have absolutely 0 influence or association with the resultant dividend on a purely totalisator product. If you don't know the difference between totalisator and Fixed odds products then this is a discussion where you have brought a tea spoon to a gunfight.