RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
BackPoonDrinkGoon

H2h / match result / to lift trophy

Know someone that had 5 figures on Wellington h2h last night, assumed it would have been paid out in full but was halved. No mention of 80 minutes on the ticket and match result has draw included so understand that aspect, what I found interesting was there's an option 'to lift the trophy' which is paying exactly the same as head to head for the Tasman game tonight.  You could say it's his fault but it doesn't make sense to me, thoughts?

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Know someone that had 5 figures on Wellington h2h last night, assumed it would have been paid out in full but was halved. No mention of 80 minutes on the ticket and match result has draw included so understand that aspect, what I found interesting was there's an option 'to lift the trophy' which is paying exactly the same as head to head for the Tasman game tonight.  You could say it's his fault but it doesn't make sense to me, thoughts?

I had a similar issue (not for a similar amount), I took a live head to head bet on Wellington early in the second half thinking it would include extra time as the game couldn't finish in a draw and it didn't state that it was at 80mins. I only got paid out half, I emailed the TAB querying it and got told to sod off and that I should refer to the terms and conditions. Hardly practical for a live bet to check the terms and conditions mid game.

I would think a lot of people got caught out by that.