Sign in to follow this  
poundforpound

I’m making a complaint to the RIU

48 posts in this topic

How can we have a Minister For Racing with this following track record, when this industry is all about integrity ?

I’ve only mentioned a few of the MFR’s historical issues that concern me and that warrant the RIUs attention, and they’re a bit chronologically  jumbled, but I’m sure it’ll refresh your memories and perhaps help you understand what you can expect from this known liar.

I do have low expectations that the RIU will act because Winston wears a suit to work, and he’s not a trainer or jockey. Anyway here’s his rambling rap sheet.

In 1996 was said by a judge in court to have lied or been a liar ( source Michelle Boag, ex President National Party, on The AM show )

Sacked by Bolger in 91

Joined w Nats in 96 then then sacked from cabinet in 98 by Shipley, 8 of his party mutinied then and stuck with Nats, hence his new Waka jumping Law to  prevent a recurrence.

Wiped out in 99 election with 4%
Lost his Tauranga seat to Bob Clarkson in 2005 then took Bob to court for alleged over spending, unsuccessfully, funded by Owen Glen via illegal payments to Brian Henry 
2005 joined with Helen Clark then in 2008 SFO investigated his undeclared donations 
2008 misled the whole country over legal services and donations ( via Owen Glenn, remember the sign he held up in Parliament :)  ) Investigated by SFO and stripped of his ministerial posts 
Lost Tauranga again in 2008 to Simon Bridges..gone from Parliament 
Caught using ministerial car months after the election he just lost 
He failed to pay back electoral commission money he owed, said he donated it to charity
In 2015 he stood in Northland by-election and won it, then lost it in 2017
He continually attacks people under parliamentary privilege so he can’t be sued.
Various allegations against him of fisheries related rorts, see Scampi enquiry.
Track record of dishonesty
“Won't take baubles of office” but always does 
He’s anti Maori treaty settlements ( NZF ironically once held all 7 Māori seats )
Anti Asian
Anti immigration
Alleged to have been a recipient in Simunovich and Ross Meurant scampi enquiry ( but he was cleared )
Welfare repayments overpaid his own superannuation for 7 years while shacked up with his GF, then refused to have his application docs made public
Alleged to now want a Knighthood !!
Gets a tax payer funded residence when he has a track record of dishonesty 
Has made vicious Brendan Horton accusations under privilege, Horton was cleared of wrong doing but his life was shattered. 
Made Judith Collins travel costs accusations under privilege, never proved. 
Made the 2017 Maori seat referendum a bottom line ...backed down, as he usually does. 
Demands we nationalise banks !!! WTF 
Has claimed we must reduce immigration to 10,000 pa, now adjusted to about 40,000
This new toxic triangle coalition party has13 new portfolios !!
Half this government ( 32 members ) have ministerial roles !!! ( Including under secretaries )
He was accused of illegal funding  ( from Bob Jones to WP’s brother Wayne ) through the Spencer Trust 
Privileges committee said “he knowingly provided false and misleading information on a return for pecuniary interests”
Electoral commission said he didn't comply with funding declarations 
Unsuccessfully sued TVNZ for defamation 
I mean, seriously, has there even been a NZ politician with as much baggage and as little credibility.
C’mon RIU, show some courage and make this man accountable for his wretched past. If he was a licencee he’d have been up on charges years ago, and if ever there’s been a single individual guilty of bringing Racing into disrepute on a massive scale this bloke is your man.

8 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

How can we have a Minister For Racing with this following track record, when this industry is all about integrity ?

I’ve only mentioned a few of the MFR’s historical issues that concern me and that warrant the RIUs attention, and they’re a bit chronologically  jumbled, but I’m sure it’ll refresh your memories and perhaps help you understand what you can expect from this known liar.

I do have low expectations that the RIU will act because Winston wears a suit to work, and he’s not a trainer or jockey. Anyway here’s his rambling rap sheet.

In 1996 was said by a judge in court to have lied or been a liar ( source Michelle Boag, ex President National Party, on The AM show )

Sacked by Bolger in 91

Joined w Nats in 96 then then sacked from cabinet in 98 by Shipley, 8 of his party mutinied then and stuck with Nats, hence his new Waka jumping Law to  prevent a recurrence.

Lost his Tauranga seat to Bob Clarkson in 2005 then took Bob to court for alleged over spending, unsuccessfully, funded by Owen Glen via illegal payments to Brian Henry 
2005 joined with Helen Clark then in 2008 SFO investigated his undeclared donations 
2008 misled the whole country over legal services and donations ( via Owen Glenn, remember the sign he held up in Parliament :)  ) Investigated by SFO and stripped of his ministerial posts 
He failed to pay back electoral commission money he owed, said he donated it to charity
He continually attacks people under parliamentary privilege so he can’t be sued.
He’s anti Maori treaty settlements ( NZF ironically once held all 7 Māori seats )
Anti Asian
Anti immigration
Alleged to have been a recipient in Simunovich and Ross Meurant scampi enquiry ( but he was cleared )
Welfare repayments overpaid his own superannuation for 7 years while shacked up with his GF, then refused to have his application docs made public
Has made vicious Brendan Horton accusations under privilege, Horton was cleared of wrong doing but his life was shattered. 
Made the 2017 Maori seat referendum a bottom line ...backed down, as he usually does. 
Has claimed we must reduce immigration to 10,000 pa, now adjusted to about 40,000
Half this government ( 32 members ) have ministerial roles !!! ( Including under secretaries )
Was accused of Illegal funding by Bob Jones to WP brother Wayne through the Spencer Trust 
Privileged committee said “he knowingly provided false and misleading information on a return for pecuniary interests”
I mean, seriously, has there even been a NZ politician with as much baggage and as little credibility.
C’mon RIU, show some courage and make this man accountable for his wretched past. If he was a licencee he’d have been up on charges years ago, and if ever there’s been a single individual guilty of bringing Racing into disrepute on a massive scale this bloke is your man.

Brilliant.

But doesn't he have the backing of our leading breeders - self interest trumps all eh ?

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

With that little résumé, do you think he'd be comfortable in the company of Bill Shorten ?  :) 

He’d have a lot more charisma than your crooked lil’ Bill.

I reckon WP will bond with Donald Trump, he’s an attention seeker and star gazer, remember how he fell head over heels with Condie Rice ?

WP and Donald are remarkably similar, both brazen liars, both media abusers, both raving xenophobes, both populists and nationalists, and they both have funny haircuts. Together they’d look orange and brown and when wrapped in each other’s arms they’d do a fair impersonation of a Jaffa.

Guest 2Admin2

Winnie's first junket is to Vietnam with Jacindy for APEC.  Wow I feel safe in their hands - not.

2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Sacked by Bolger in 91

Anti Asian
Anti immigration
He was accused of illegal funding  ( from Bob Jones to WP’s brother Wayne ) through the Spencer Trust 
Privileges committee said “he knowingly provided false and misleading information on a return for pecuniary interests”

It is mind boggling how this charlatan is still around in any capacity, let alone Deputy PM and Minister. But can you really imagine Godber and his cronies, no shining examples themselves, taking on the Minister of Racing....?? Snowballs...

I've only posted facts but I can tell you from my impeccable connections that the other major parties resent the way WP is embraced by racing, and when WP falls out ( he does with everyone ) and gets voted out ( he does after every coalition ) the incoming government decides to ignore racing and in doing so punish the industry just because most racing folk are too fxxing dumb to understand what a toxic person he is.

I mean, does anyone out there seriously think he's liked by "the beaver" or lil' Jimmy Shaw ? They're only tolerating him because they crave power and they're happy to use billions of your tax payers money to buy his favour and support.

It's not democracy, it's just a farce.

3 hours ago, poundforpound said:

He’d have a lot more charisma than your crooked lil’ Bill.

I reckon WP will bond with Donald Trump, he’s an attention seeker and star gazer, remember how he fell head over heels with Condie Rice ?

WP and Donald are remarkably similar, both brazen liars, both media abusers, both raving xenophobes, both populists and nationalists, and they both have funny haircuts. Together they’d look orange and brown and when wrapped in each other’s arms they’d do a fair impersonation of a Jaffa.

Leave Trump out of it, they are polar opposites. On one hand you have the most honest politician ever, Donald Trump, and on the other, you have a lizard.

16 minutes ago, Patiti said:

What was in the wine box.....................

Nothing! Winston flailed and failed again, Ron Davison kicked all the allegations into touch.

There’s a serious issue about Winston and revenge, he appears to have a personality disorder whereby he seeks to destroy those who cross swords with him, and he almost always fails ( although his ongoing attempts to destroy the National Party have some success ).

Winston is driven by all the wrong things, he’s bitter, but to his credit he’s also cunning, hence the new Regional Development Fund which is designed to secure the NZF position in Northland because the Party always gets kicked out of parliament after it’s been in a coalition, so the wily old dog is using three billion to secure his voting base, then of course there’s the anti Waka Jumping Law he wants, to prevent another NZF split and mutiny.

Here’s a little paragraph I copied from the Herald today, it sums him and his bitterness up quite well.

But his successor will not be as driven by obsessions, peculiarities and betes noire as Peters - all of which have piled up over the years into seething toxic rage against his National homeland.

5 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Nothing! Winston flailed and failed again, Ron Davison kicked all the allegations into touch.

There’s a serious issue about Winston and revenge, he appears to have a personality disorder whereby he seeks to destroy those who cross swords with him, and he almost always fails ( although his ongoing attempts to destroy the National Party have some success ).

Sounds like someone else we know....with the funny hair....:rolleyes:

Winston, just answer me the following questions.

Will you be honest and trustworthy ?

Will you refuse the baubles of Office ?

Will you work tirelessly for the Racing industry ?

Will you stay off the Whisky ?

Will you declare all donations and backhanders ?

Thanks Winnie, please respond with a sign.

28039C5D-5156-4C02-8174-02012B82F8C2.jpeg

No other NZ current politician comes close to Winston's stature or persona.

However perhaps the worst position he is qualified for is Foreign Minister.

He supported the Iraq war spouting the usual anti Sadaam rhetoric although he did qualify it by asking for a UN mandate. Then again so did Tony Blair.

Later as foreign minister kept praising Helen Clark for not joining into the war forgetting his own pro war sentiment.

Just recently when NZ had the guts to put up something meaningful at the UN he criticised Murray McCully.

Winston should rename NZ First to NZ Third.  i.e. Israel first, USA second, NZ third.

19 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Poundforpound............... you have far too much to say for yourself.

It’s a bugger when someone tells the well documented truth isn’t it ?

The problem is a large number of you lot are really thick and borderline imbeciles, so you need me to save you from yourselves.

Yes or .........

6BC169E7-A393-46EE-8B5D-478172BBFDC6.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Far to much shit! Yes we get you hate Winston and your upset Bill "Mr personality" English lost again, but just let Winston get on with running the country....ffs 

No only did he apparently lie about his living circumstances when he applied applied for National Super but he will have made declarations regularly in the seven years since.  If he has nothing to hide let him front with the paperwork to prove he made correct declarations and that Winz made mistakes repeatedly.

I cannot understand why the media let this guy away with this

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Nobody from the ird has made a complaint about, he doesn't seem have be called to question about it, no case to answer!!! Paid back any money long before that fat bitch Paula Bennett leaked the error. Lucky billy boy is squeaky clean or have we forgotten all about that? And dodgy Murray mccully? You old coffin dodgers should thank you lucky stars for Winston!

very nasty calling paula that she didnt rip the super system

Just now, Flagship uberalles said:

No but she ILLEGALY leaked personal info. Didn't mean to insult the next national party leader and upset you Gary....it was harsh but true though!

wats worse leaking info or trying to rip the system and whose to say she leaked it

26 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

the bungle the ird made over winston

If IRD bungled why did the silver tongue pay penalties as reported? Pretty basic really. End of story in my mind but Winston flashing the documents would generate a humble apology if I am wrong. Fat chance.

17 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He paid it back ird mistake, end of in my mind.. do you seriously think someone with his position and money would cheat the system for the huge sum of $28 a week? Total beat up that has backfired on national.

$28 dollars a week was it interesting

So Winnie when the Winebix enquiry was on you demanded the IRD release all documents pertaining to Fay Richwhite and the Cook Islands deals.....but when you get caught shacking up in you GFs house in Herne Bay for seven years while claiming a single mans benefit you demand the right to keep your benefit application documents ( which would prove whether you lied every year in your application for the benefit ) top secret .

Can you help me understand why you're such a hypocrite Winston ?

IMG_6672.PNG