RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
porky

Go Winnie

The business acumen of Adern, Davis, Robertson will catapult us into the global economic stratosphere! Thanks for nothing Patrick.   Canada, Austria and now NZ--the power will be more and more with the bureaucrats ( and the puppet master Winston) as these "celebrity" prime ministers think they are organising a primary school picnic.

10 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

The business acumen of Adern, Davis, Robertson will catapult us into the global economic stratosphere! Thanks for nothing Patrick.   Canada, Austria and now NZ--the power will be more and more with the bureaucrats ( and the puppet master Winston) as these "celebrity" prime ministers think they are organising a primary school picnic.

yep a bloke that cant even hold his own seat controls power what a weak country

OMG - oh well when the NZD drops, it means even more horses will be sold offshore..but the again she wanted to introduce an Capital Gains Tax...so that's something to slow down the traders...but I do see service fees going up...and costs in general escalating..

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

What a fucked up system. A bloke who lost his own seat and whose party got a million votes less than National, decides....???

His comment that " Capitalism is the enemy of New Zealanders" should have a hell of a lot of people very worried.

What unadulterated shit. 

Ardern is a communist who has never held a job in the real world and thinks that taxing more and spending more will fix everything.  She has just been talking about eliminating child poverty and making waterways clean. Are those really serious enough problems in NZ to change government over?  Things were going pretty well and NZ was the envy of most other developed countries in running a budget surplus and having a strong economy and providing jobs for New Zealanders.  As soon as this decision was announced the NZ dollar fell, which will mean all imports are more expensive.  Yea a few breeders who sell on the Asian market may benefit but this is pretty much limited to a few of the bigger players in the breeding industry.  See how much flows down to the small time breeders and owners.  Labour and the Greens are not supporters of racing, particularly the Greens.  They see it as elitist and the Greens will be wanting to ban jumps racing the minute they see a horse break down.

Peters is just an opportunist only out for what he can get for himself.  At his age this is probably his last throw of the dice so he doesn't care what damage he causes to his party or the country.  He lost his seat so now he  is out for all he can get before he retires to Kerikeri.  He may have snared the Racing Minister job but only so he can swan around in the Presidents Room at Ellerslie on Boxing Day, drinking free whisky.  Don't see him undertaking any major overhaul of racing.  What he did last time around hasn't saved racing.

Heaven help NZ, it will need it.

All the posters who tried to influence others just because so and so was going to vote national could I suggest petrol as the remedy wiping egg off your face.

Free to air sport is likely to take precedent over racing however true racing followers should have followed the experience of Patrick Hogan  and not just their own  prejudices.

Deputy Prime Minister? What a joke NZ has become. A multi time loser, Peter's, decides that minor parties rule. Watch this space. In 3 years time, the money will be spent, debt piled up AGAIN and they will be thrown out with the trash. I thought nz'ders were smarter than that. But then again, when a failed loser, who has been unwanted by the electorate, gets to choose who governs NZ, the system is stuffed. Watch house prices plunge! 

Dairy farmers just got a big income rise with the dollar's arse dropping, & the poor bastards heading to the Melbourne Cup will need to invest a bit more to get their spending money.

12 months in opposition wont hurt National, can tidy a few things up and get ready for another 9yrs from late 2018.

9 minutes ago, Trump said:

Deputy Prime Minister? What a joke NZ has become. A multi time loser, Peter's, decides that minor parties rule. Watch this space. In 3 years time, the money will be spent, debt piled up AGAIN and they will be thrown out with the trash. I thought nz'ders were smarter than that. But then again, when a failed loser, who has been unwanted by the electorate, gets to choose who governs NZ, the system is stuffed. Watch house prices plunge! 

When labour went out of Office 9 years ago debt had been reduced to stuff all and there was $20Billion in the Cullen Super Fund. National pushed our debt out to over 100 Billion. I do not blame Key for this as he had a financial meltdown to deal with. Ron Muldoon ran up huge debt during his reign of turmoil. Sorry but when it comes to running up debt National are winners by a country mile.

12 minutes ago, Trump said:

What shit. National took over a Government that had consitstantly returned a budget surplus. FACT.

National fail to return one for the first eight years. FACT.

Trump, I know that you think that you were born to rule, even your commercial management background influences you there, but face facts, we the majority, have said otherwise!

Suck it up and move on. You have had your time. IT’s OVER. 

departed what fatuous nonsense! Calling Jacinda Ardern a Communist is as wrong as me labelling any Tory P.M. a Fascist. We have now got a chance of getting a decent Racing Minister. Nathan Guy  was an also ran and David Bennett fell at the first fence when he appointed Bill Birnie to a 3 year term to the NZRB.

12 minutes ago, barryb said:

Dairy farmers just got a big income rise!

For fucks sake, the immediate winners are National voters. 

What the the hell are they moaning about?

Come in Trump with your party political broadcast  

Sorry Trump, you can’t have it both ways!!!! 

Do you want to sell dairy or Mercedes? 

I KNOW THAT’s a hard question when your thinking is so narrow!!!!!!

Liz 

2 minutes ago, Insider said:

For fucks sake, the immediate winners are National voters. 

What the the hell are they moaning about?

Come in Trump with your party political broadcast  

Sorry Trump, you can’t have it both ways!!!! 

Do you want to sell dairy or Mercedes? 

I KNOW THAT’s a hard question when your thinking is so narrow!!!!!!

Liz 

Its only short lived Liz, lets just sit back and see how our major trading partners respond to the f--king stupidity of the NZ voter. I guess we are in great company with making stupid voting decisions in the last 12 months, Yanks & Poms did so & the Aussies have been perennial stuff ups politically for over a decade.

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Its only short lived Liz, lets just sit back and see how our major trading partners respond to the f--king stupidity of the NZ voter. I guess we are in great company with making stupid voting decisions in the last 12 months, Yanks & Poms did so & the Aussies have been perennial stuff ups politically for over a decade.

Barry, answer my question. Do you want to sell dairy (with the sinking dollar) or a Mercedes like Trump (with a rising dollar)?

ACTUALLY NEITHER ARE WHAT I AM ABOUT!

IT’S NOT ABOUT ME, BELIEVE IT OF NOT!

Its about a fairer society, where everyone gets a fair suck of the sav. 

9 minutes ago, hesi said:

Just waiting for the property investors to come out and say how they will have to put up rents again.

I think this is one of the things Peters was referring to, when he said capitalism had become NZ's foe

Agree. 

If you listened carefully to what he (Winston) said tonight it’s all over for the corrupt capitalist. It is not that I am against those who invest, as someone has too, but those whose greed controls everything as per those screwing the Auckland property market, are those with no future, or a massive loss. Their choice I suggest.