RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eclipsed

KPC - Methven TC

2 hours ago, Stables said:

All punters beware, the rain is pouring down and the Methven track will be very heavy. 

Where do you live Stables? ( ChCh/east coast has had more rain than inland.)

Walking the track one hour ago an experienced local man has said that the track's "still real good."

54 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Where do you live Stables? ( ChCh/east coast has had more rain than inland.)

Walking the track one hour ago an experienced local man has said that the track's "still real good."

South of Gore

Per previous post, our man walked the track at lunchtime and said that it was "good - the rain had not soaked in."

Also, we have the benefit of a professional meteorologist who has forecast minimal rainfall from daybreak onwards tomorrow.

Their forecast for Sunday is "Inland at Methven is cool but dry with passing light cloud and sunshine more so - temps about 13-14 deg"

Looking forward to a real tough heat of the KPC.

1 hour ago, gary1 said:

i dont know why we keep bagging this bloke ffs move on

Not all of us do Gary.Im interested to know why you brought this up given you rarely if ever post on the harness forum.

FYG, Happy Flag Brodie,HTP and a few others including Hesi seem to spend more time looking at over here than there . What does that say, struggling id say

13 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Not all of us do Gary.Im interested to know why you brought this up given you rarely if ever post on the harness forum.

FYG, Happy Flag Brodie,HTP and a few others including Hesi seem to spend more time looking at over here than there . What does that say, struggling id say

really i see you just started posting on here

2 hours ago, gary1 said:

really i see you just started posting on here

Not all of us bag those that were given their marching orders or who went to another website. Thats the point i was making, the ones i mentioned are pretty quick to muck rake about some on here as if they are angels.

As i view both sites i think im in a position to make an informed  opinion on the matter and hope it doesn't offend you as that was not my intention

Another great competition with the Gazza syndicate having an astute fixed odds place punt on Leading The Way at $7's in the last. ( Paid $3.90 tote)

They hold our Brown Pub Punter of the Year Cup for a year - the cup goes back almost 15 years when La Bella Mafia ( Thompson, Barber, Lichter, Caddy et al) took out the spoils

50 teams entered this year which is a record for our Club and we again appreciate the support we get from a wide array of punters.

Trick Star set up a couple of teams early in the day and going into the last at least ten teams had a realistic show of winning. Hard luck story goes to the Gold Star team who had 6 runners at 10%+ live in the quaddie - all at $30,000+ odds - and got beaten by 2 thousandths of a second on Johnny White.

Thanks to all of the staff at TAB who provide the backbone for our services - tireless input from a really good team.

And thanks to God who, despite the naysayers, smiled again with the weather - Cruz Bromac ran the 2nd fastest time ever when winning the Alabar Methven Cup.

8 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Another great competition with the Gazza syndicate having an astute fixed odds place punt on Leading The Way at $7's in the last. ( Paid $3.90 tote)

They hold our Brown Pub Punter of the Year Cup for a year - the cup goes back almost 15 years when La Bella Mafia ( Thompson, Barber, Lichter, Caddy et al) took out the spoils

50 teams entered this year which is a record for our Club and we again appreciate the support we get from a wide array of punters.

Trick Star set up a couple of teams early in the day and going into the last at least ten teams had a realistic show of winning. Hard luck story goes to the Gold Star team who had 6 runners at 10%+ live in the quaddie - all at $30,000+ odds - and got beaten by 2 thousandths of a second on Johnny White.

Thanks to all of the staff at TAB who provide the backbone for our services - tireless input from a really good team.

And thanks to God who, despite the naysayers, smiled again with the weather - Cruz Bromac ran the 2nd fastest time ever when winning the Alabar Methven Cup.

So  can you tell us what was the winning total??

10 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

going off HRNZ the fastest time.

On 10/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, JJ Flash said:

HTP and FU cant even comprehend the above, i know Pete's pretty thick but FU has now joined him Happy being smart probably not involved and would be disappointed if he joined in.

JJ's comments above are not bagging any of them , just saying they spend a lot of time looking at this site which they all confirmed in the last 24 hours by there posts which are copied from here

I suggest to use young peps language they "get over themselves" and acknowledge this  sites qualities given they spend so much time on it

Hesi and his small minded mates, FU and Newmarket have nothing better to do... My Dad used to always say the more they talk about us the more worried they are...as I said getting smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror...poor old Hesi lives in fantasy land.....  thanks for the continued support from everyone posting here, many good things coming.