Sign in to follow this  
iteruka

Sad state of affairs

31 posts in this topic

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when a young autistic boy is banned from a track (for doing nothing wrong on the day) and forced to sit in his Uncles car on the main highway until the dogs have finished racing. The stipes involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There had been an incident at Wanganui track a couple of weeks before but my point is that he had done nothing on the day ( yesterday) before being banned. If he had been banned from all tracks then he should have been told beforehand and he wasn't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes this is a sad read.  Without knowing what the incident was in Wanganui it still saddens me that maybe some of our Stipes in the industry are unaware of Autism Social interactions and Communications behaviors.  Maybe Autism New Zealand could send some form of information to the stipes that has done this to this young Autistic boy.  If you or anyone feels he was treated in an unfair manner may be phone 0800 273 463   to make a complaint on behalf of this Autistic boy.  Hope this can be fixed for all parties concern, for the best positive outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iteruka said:

There had been an incident at Wanganui track a couple of weeks before but my point is that he had done nothing on the day ( yesterday) before being banned. If he had been banned from all tracks then he should have been told beforehand and he wasn't

It is not unusual to be banned from somewhere upon returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like you to know that the Stipes were there; trying to keep the peace, as I was abused by the Father who would not listen, and said he would bring down his gang member.

Sorry Sue, but if you would like to stick up for some one, you should be sticking up for the poor girl who keeps getting shit from your mate.

Bev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

well he isnt a boy sue is he

Go and read up on autism and then come back and tell me that. People also need to realise that he buried his grandfather the day before the incident at Wanganui and was told on that day that a certain person was going to bury him and his family. My son is 24 and has autism. I'm certain he would have reacted the same way in the same circumstances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, iteruka said:

Go and read up on autism and then come back and tell me that. People also need to realise that he buried his grandfather the day before the incident at Wanganui and was told on that day that a certain person was going to bury him and his family. My son is 24 and has autism. I'm certain he would have reacted the same way in the same circumstances

Same old bullshit at the greyhounds...infighting and inbreeding by the sounds of it.

no wonder you lot have bad names

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG STUFF' Same old bullshit at the greyhounds...infighting and inbreeding by the sounds of it.

no wonder you lot have bad names

JOHN' I think Big Stuff made a fair point, anyway thanks for interpreting for me what a post.

Was it the Infighting or Inbreeding or the bad names bit that you thought was the good point John?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 9:34 PM, MrBigStuff said:

Same old bullshit at the greyhounds...infighting and inbreeding by the sounds of it.

no wonder you lot have bad names

Well this comes from the horse code not dogsI 

17 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

ENOUGH stop now or you will all be thrown out... what a disgusting bunch...I am tired of the shit that gets posted in here...shame on some of you... STOP NOW....disgusting talking about someones child in this way... I just hope it never happens to any of you that you.

So I hope MR. B.S, is the 1st to go.

Bev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 7:26 AM, shelley said:

That was my point ,Bev it was a Horse person who made that comment, I think it has been noted that it's a adult not a child however a nasty post''

 

On 10/13/2017 at 7:26 AM, shelley said:

That was my point ,Bev it was a Horse person who made that comment, I think it has been noted that it's a adult not a child however a nasty post''

why is it a horse person made the comment you cant be certain of that  is it you dog people have a complex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this