RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

What do Enable, Bonnaval and Winx have in common?

Teddy stop! The real question was; Why would you go to the sales to buy a colt unless you wanted to sell it to the far far far east?

If you are really in the racing game, fillies offer so much more and in this country at a fraction of the price.

Crazy ah?.

4 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

They all have an N in their name ?

Where do I collect my prize ?

HQ during the Yearling Sales. 

I hope that you drink Lion Red given my persuasion.

I will bring along Winnie too. 

OK with you? 

Insider, Bless you.

Mares do Rule:

Dont they ? including  Winx....

Some of the best Horses in my Life time, that I have seen race have been Mares.

Sunline, Black Cavier

,Makivi Diva ,

Goldikova,

Surround ,Leilani,Ethereal

( Fair Fleet,Sailing Home , NoAnswertoThis)

I Haven't seen Enable race,but she must be the Time form rated highest nearest Winx,of them all after Sunday ?

If any one of those amazing mares were blessed to appear in 60 years of racing wouldn't you be so proud to say "I saw her race "

7 minutes ago, Black Kirrama said:

Insider, Bless you.

Mares do Rule:

Dont they ? including  Winx....

Some of the best Horses in my Life time, that I have seen race have been Mares.

Sunline, Black Cavier

,Makivi Diva ,

Goldikova,

Surround ,Leilani,Ethereal

( Fair Fleet,Sailing Home , NoAnswertoThis)

I Haven't seen Enable race,but she must be the Time form rated highest nearest Winx,of them all after Sunday ?

If any one of those amazing mares were blessed to appear in 60 years of racing wouldn't you be so proud to say "I saw her race "

Black Kirrama, you have named a most wonderful group of the so called "fairer sex" who have contributed so much to racing in my life time.

However you missed out one of the greats, in Showgate. It's not a complaint, just an observation. 

I wonder sir, did the great L J Molloy ever sit on her back (Showgate's) as she was a champion when he was an apprentice! It could have been possible, maybe not probable!

34 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Bring Jacinda, we'll sell her, you're the one saying female horses bring good money 

I didn't say say that they bring good money BUT I did say they were under valued for what they can do, achieve or win!

I bit like Jacinda, I PRESUME!

22 hours ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Boris sayed can you tell jacindas age by counting her barry beath :blink:

And did you see the great Barry Beath play? Many a Sat/Sun arvo spent at Kogarah Oval? 

21 hours ago, Insider said:

Black Kirrama, you have named a most wonderful group of the so called "fairer sex" who have contributed so much to racing in my life time.

However you missed out one of the greats, in Showgate. It's not a complaint, just an observation. 

I wonder sir, did the great L J Molloy ever sit on her back (Showgate's) as she was a champion when he was an apprentice! It could have been possible, maybe not probable!

Thanks INSIDER. Yes, Showgate was a marvel wasn't she but strangely I never saw her race in the flesh !

But I could have included Mayo Gold and Empire Rose.

Winx, Zenyatta would have to be the best Mares I have not seen race.Maybe Enable.

L J M,  Sir Earl Harrison and Sir Peter Tims would have won on Zenyatta  when she was going for 20/20.

Ridden by Mike Smith (The Jockey with Corrupt Connections ) watch the race and the post race Mafia interview.

Sir Ralph Manning gets really titchy when I use the word "CORRUPT" that he used to describe our Judicial System  in a Track side Interview about  178 weeks ago!

4 hours ago, La Zip said:

And did you see the great Barry Beath play? Many a Sat/Sun arvo spent at Kogarah Oval? 

Boris went on a couple of origin tours with battler and sayed watts on tour stays on tour Z :angry:

kogarah in the sixties and seventies , did you see the skull too :blink: la zip..?

16 hours ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Boris went on a couple of origin tours with battler and sayed watts on tour stays on tour Z :angry:

kogarah in the sixties and seventies , did you see the skull too :blink: la zip..?

was that after or before the Skulls modelling career?