RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Dockers

Rogerson

On 9/26/2017 at 8:58 AM, BruceL said:

Pasadena Girl comes to mind being a G1 winning 2yo over a mile as well as a Listed 2yo winner over 1000m (both in Aussie), Hasahalo Stakes winning 2yo, Gold Fever Matamata Breeders' winner.

Some of his better performers did win a race at 2 including Sangster, Soriano, Hall Of Fame, Savvy Nature, Addictive Nature, Lady Kipling, Nurse Kichen etc, but were just minor races.

Definitely not a noted 2yo sire, Masque's full sister is Costume who was a dual G1 winner as an older horse over 2000m.

Thanks very much Bruce. There were some very good horses amongst those names!! Sort of what I was alluding to....I know Rogie talks his horses up, - but he is a good judge in general. That's why he put Savabeel in the Cox Plate as a 3yo!!!. It was as much a Savabeel winning such an early 2yo race that got my attention. He's a phenomenal stallion and I for one, would be PRETTY excited if I owned one that did that!! :) 

And I saw on Trackside today there are still some nominations available for him this year??? He's a freakish sire [ OK - I know I have spruiked him for some time as Zabeel's successor] - but I was surprised to see that. $100K is a lot I guess - but he's worth it surely, if your mare's up to standard???