RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
teletubby

how old should you be before you stop

Having SEX.....

i'm a guy that is sexually active,enjoy it ..

use to be 2 a day, then went to 2-3 times a week..

2-3 times a month

2-3 times a year.. hang on thats a bit rough...

okay, war department got hot flushes... ok me understand..

now she decides no ... don't want it full stop..

okay..

so you don't mind me getting a bit from the sheila over the fence.......NO.

christ i'll have to be come a labour party member and take things in hand.. buggar...

how do others in my age group with same problem get on ...

40-55

is this fair or should i devorce :)

Tubby, you get the 2009 award for "The Most Up Front" posts. Never a dull moment, even though I don't agree with half of what you say.

I can't wait to read the replies on this one.

Geez Teletubby you are demanding an apology from Harawira for calling some white people MFers but you see nothing wrong with publicly calling all Labour Party members wankers. Still I guess that pretty well fits with most of your logic and consistency.

Didn't realise this was an ideal forum for resolving private sexual & health problems.

Look forward to your next post on hemorrhoids or perhaps DIY ops to cure appendicitis & peritonitis or dealing with flatulence.

As for "...so you don't mind me getting a bit from the sheila over the fence." No I don't but choose someplace more comfortable than over the fence. You might like that but I doubt she will and my other piece of advice is practice safe sex - make sure no one's watching especially your wife or partner!

What's this Sheila like? Does she spell her name Sheila, Sheela or Shelagh? In Gaelic it comes from Cecilia which originally meant blind so if she lives up to her name there's little chance of her rejecting you on looks so you could be in with a chance there.

Have to agree with Philocon there, Teletubby...

You can't call all Labour Party members wankers...

Law of averages says there has to be a couple, at least, of 'good 'uns'...

I'm still looking for them, mind...

As to your other matter, I will simply say that here we are just 2 days into the new week and The Boss and I are :y::y:...

:)

gees phil..

you did not read my post very well.

can't see were i actually SAID labour party members were wankers....

i may had made a suggestion that they were but i was a little more polite than yourself....

she's never been a great cook.. thats left up to me..

in 35 years i've cook for 33 of them.. and thats even with me working 20 years of grave yard shift..

now she works and i stay home and do house work... cook dinner, pick kids up from school... oh a mans work is never done ...sob...sob....

gees phil..

you did not read my post very well.

can't see were i actually SAID labour party members were wankers....

i may had made a suggestion that they were but i was a little more polite than yourself....

First you stun me with subtlety now you hit me with contradiction as well. How can you not say something but still suggest it? maybe you do need to "take yourself in hand" after all.

As for your last comment I don't have a problem being called the black pot to your kettle. Kettle's tend to be more closed in, usually with a tightly closed lid on them, pots are often used with no lid on them - much less claustrophobic.

how can i not say something but still say it?

i took a leaf out of your book phil...

and the book of some great political persons... think helen clark was good at doung that..

but your really lost me on this kettle lid ...

sorry don't know where that came from.....

as for the first part of your post...

it would not be the first time i've made posts like this..

done to liven up things..

and , i think it was the late great billy T ..

that once said if you can't take the micky out on yourself who can you take it out on...

or words to that effect..

but anyway.. phil.. enjoy your day and pick the cup winner..

and remember next time your in a urinal when you look down at the fella next to you,be careful, he may be a labour party member, beating up on fellow members..:)

and remember next time your in a urinal when you look down at the fella next to you,be careful, he may be a labour party member, beating up on fellow members..:)

The Labour Party brigade are really paranoid these days, teletubby...

'And after we did everything for you too!', I hear 'em bleating...

Everything, that is, that involved running their lives for them...

Imagine Helen now if she'd got back in in '08 - 'Tory voters can only breathe on days with a T in them', 'Chat room dissent will be punishable by summary execution', 'Where's all those statues of me that you were gonna surprise me with?'...

no jkstlkr,i didn't think of that.. would have given her a leg over if i did :)

she works at rest home and thought she might be keeping old inmates happy....

i'll just have to follow her................

Show her that article from the murder trial yesterday and tell her you're having strange thoughts.

Jason Sommerville of CHCH (where else?), a regular church goer!!! killed his neighbour, Tish Lowry, had sex with her afterwards then hid her body under the house....and the sick b###ard went back the next day and had another turn.

Incredibly he did the same thing to his wife 11 months later.

Only in CHCH.

Speaking of which how many Charlottes and Sarahs would have been serviced whilst comatosed in the carpark after the races Saturday? and of course this week whilst attending the Trotting Cup the same daffy tarts will marinate/soak themselves in cheap bubbly, flop out their fun bags, and let another Hamish or Robbie tup them between the heats.

Business as usual in CHCH huh??

hahaha