RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
clarkie

So how do you feel Mr Rendle?

Comments from a case on Gdata that apply here

Once upon a time, an old man spread rumors that his neighbor was a thief. As a result, the young man was arrested. Days later he was proven innocent. After being released, he sued the old man for wrongly accusing him.

In court, the old man told the judge, “They were just comments, they didn’t harm anyone.”

The judges, before passing sentence on the case, told the old man, “write all the things you said about him on a piece of paper.” “Cut it up into little pieces and on the way home, throw the pieces of paper out of your car window. Tomorrow, come back to hear the sentence.”

The next day, the judge told the old man, “Before receiving the sentence, I want you to go out and gather up all the pieces of paper that you threw out of your car window yesterday.”

The old man said, “I can’t do that! The wind spread them all over the place and won’t know where to find them.”

Then the judge replied, “The same way, simple words and comments may destroy the honor of a person to such an extent that a person will not be able to fix it. If you can’t speak well of someone, don’t say anything at all. Let’s all be masters of our mouths, so that we won’t be slaves of our words.”

“Gossips are worse than thieves because they steal another person’s dignity, honor, reputation and credibility which are impossible to restore. So remember this: when your feet slip, you can always recover your balance but when your tongue slips, you can never recover your words!”

Pleased to see Mr. Rendle has stood down this term.  His transparency has all ways been questionable.  He deceived clubs into voting for his outstanding Shado Lans. When the new constitution was approved by 9 of the 11 clubs he was stoked and quoted thank you to the clubs who voted for this and I look forward to another term with you all.  By golly how that has changed did he know the shit winds were coming?

Little furry animals are I presume rabbits. Having picturees of dead rabbitts proves nothing. I have fed dogs dead rabbits, not to excite them althought they did look happy about it but to feeed them what they would get in the wild. 

Animal preacher my arse, you are creating an illusion to suit your own agenda. Grow up

I lost all respect for Craig Rendle and became worried about the industries future after having a phone conversation when he had become a board member.

I wanted to discuss the discrimination placed on imports but was told "oh well you can buy some bread and butter dogs off Brendon Cole"

That is my personal opinion and im just informing you of why I lost respect for the man.Of course many other things have happened since that have strenghtened my disrespect.

AC

alltheway, It does not sound crazy, It actually is !!. Did I see you leading a winning dog of his back last night?  If so, you need to question your own mental state of mind.. perhaps....Knowing what the industry in general is aware of , any person helping this team could be involved in problems you could do very well steering clear of..

Craig, Just make sure that the Bank Clerk from down your way  is not the next to fill his position maybe?   If you are  genuinely concerned with the industries future this is vital.. The news circulating is that Frosty from the Taranaki is the way to go.

23 minutes ago, tryagain said:

alltheway, It does not sound crazy, It actually is !!. Did I see you leading a winning dog of his back last night?  If so, you need to question your own mental state of mind.. perhaps....Knowing what the industry in general is aware of , any person helping this team could be involved in problems you could do very well steering clear of..

Wasnt me

1 hour ago, legs&lashes said:

I lost all respect for Craig Rendle and became worried about the industries future after having a phone conversation when he had become a board member.

I wanted to discuss the discrimination placed on imports but was told "oh well you can buy some bread and butter dogs off Brendon Cole"

That is my personal opinion and im just informing you of why I lost respect for the man.Of course many other things have happened since that have strenghtened my disrespect.

AC

one of your best posts

3 hours ago, GOM said:

Little furry animals are I presume rabbits. Having picturees of dead rabbitts proves nothing. I have fed dogs dead rabbits, not to excite them althought they did look happy about it but to feeed them what they would get in the wild. 

Animal preacher my arse, you are creating an illusion to suit your own agenda. Grow up

well you wouldnt be training  in aust and perhaps in  todays times a stupid post

5 hours ago, animal ritess said:

I did spell rites,  right GOM.

As in a priest giving the last rites to a dying person. I am my own identity, consider me a preacher for poor defencless little animals that are slaughtered.

I saw the photos at a race meeting on Monday. They are beyond disgusting and sickening. So my little furry friends we are trying to save your little souls.

Under code of conduct rule 11 which is self explanatory , but I quote. No bird or animal DEAD or ALIVE is to be used to excite a greyhound. Any person who has knowledge of , or suspects an offence has occurred , shall report it to the association immediately. I wonder why this is , it seems a bit of a joke really with all that is going on at the moment.

as a matter of interest what photos did you see