RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

Elderslie today

Great programme no? Boris is sitting up with his forms guide and waiting for I'm a nude lad in the big one

whats the bully :blink: or good oil :wub: sheep shearers?

and what about moonee o valley good to see Bonneval (nz) back and night swatch (nz) is flying in Adelaide a smorgusbord for race   fans (nz)

10 minutes ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Great programme no? Boris is sitting up with his forms guide and waiting for I'm a nude lad in the big one

whats the bully :blink: or good oil :wub: sheep shearers?

and what about moonee o valley good to see Bonneval (nz) back and night swatch (nz) is flying in Adelaide a smorgusbord for race   fans (nz)

Wise men say that Lizzie might be better......;)

think you might be onto it there Zelda... Bonneval will only be starting to rev up over 1600. Bigger roadtrips later.

(triple ya money for a place F/F, ARTICUS, with Craig Williams up...don,t think that price will hold up, till the jump, good value. 

Would love to see Ananood Lad win that steeple today...3 times over the Hill carrying the house on ya back is a big ask, but mate

I reckon Aaron Kuru,s a choice rider, and will be as kind as can be...may even get away with it.

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

The 2014 & 2015 Great Northern Hurdles were run on a Heavy 11 tracks.

In 2014 Wee Biskit ran 5:35:38 & in 2015 Gagarin ran 5:43:59.

Today Zedeedudadeeko ran 6:12:45

And Wise Men Say runs 9.31.5 for the 6400m.......they will sleep well tonight those neddies.......;)

I saw one horse do a U turn about 50 metres before the finish line.  He was so tired the jockey wanted to take the short cut to the birdcage.

Did the owner miss out on the $1250 for seventh?  If so, the rider could have walked the horse to the finish line.

That race is a buckets list for any fare dinkum racing person, n0?

look after it sheep shearers its gold, n0?

the tree hugging, limp wristed, vegan , rainbow shirt wearing renewable energy loving yes voting whip averse Aminal liberationists can dip there eye.:ph34r: That's what Boris sayed.

im with him.:wub:

18 hours ago, Tauhei Notts said:

I saw one horse do a U turn about 50 metres before the finish line.  He was so tired the jockey wanted to take the short cut to the birdcage.

Did the owner miss out on the $1250 for seventh?  If so, the rider could have walked the horse to the finish line.

The Oysterman should have done the same. Painful watching the flogging when he was just above walking pace

Racing wonders why it has a image problem. That would be the worst racing I have ever viewed in 30 years of watching. To see horses so exhausted that M Chimes was even lucky to get over the last and horses walking to the line ready to collapse, even the jockeys were exhausted. I know there is still 10 winners on the day and that some favoured runners came home, but really you call that racing.

No wonder we have the activists making noises, we give them all the bullets they need.

1 hour ago, bestbets said:

Racing wonders why it has a image problem

Quite the opposite bestbets, the very heavy conditions ensured a slow pace that made for safe racing, with only the one horse falling all day (from memory).

Also, most horses were nursed to the finish line by their jockeys, who looked in some cases, more tired than the horses!

Full respect for the jockeys on the day, some of them rode over 20 kilometres on the day!