RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

On 10/14/2017 at 10:12 PM, poundforpound said:

All I can ask is that those who’ve been eliminated get behind those remaining  and let’s all agree to join forces and try to stop Tommo.

The solution is to ban Ozzie based entries. They treat  Kiwi's as second rate citizens over there so why not reciprocate on Racecafe comps

On 14 October 2017 at 7:12 PM, poundforpound said:
2 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That’s remarkable, I had no idea The Herald ever picked a winner ( I’ve just gone back and checked your selections, it comes as no surprise you got chutneyed with two place getters rather than a winner ).

I couldn’t get a winner out of Dillo so I made him back Winx to get him out of the comp.

Anyway it’d be a pleasure to have you for dinner, I haven’t thought too much about dinner with CT though because every time I make plans for an event like that it ends up with the word “premeditated” getting bandied about in the courtroom.

You could ask CT to bring his his blanket with him to dinner and invite the Press along to record the occasion. You may get some favourable publicity? I can see the heading. "BENEVOLANT RESTAURANT OWNER ALLOWS STREET SLEEPERS TO DINE IN HIS HIGH CLASS RESTAURANT".

2 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

The solution is to ban Ozzie based entries. They treat  Kiwi's as second rate citizens over there so why not reciprocate on Racecafe comps

A slight exaggeration Newmarket. It's a love/hate relationship. Aussies admire all things kiwis do and respect how much kiwis punch above their weight ( the Warriors are an exception!). By banning Oz based entries from kiwis based in Oz, you are lowering your own standards! That's not the true kiwi spirit. Next thing you'll be wanting to ban the Aussies from buying horses from Karaka ! Cry baby.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

A slight exaggeration Newmarket. It's a love/hate relationship. Aussies admire all things kiwis do and respect how much kiwis punch above their weight ( the Warriors are an exception!). By banning Oz based entries from kiwis based in Oz, you are lowering your own standards! That's not the true kiwi spirit. Next thing you'll be wanting to ban the Aussies from buying horses from Karaka ! Cry baby.

Clearly you cant see when some one is extracting the urine trump.:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

That’s remarkable, I had no idea The Herald ever picked a winner ( I’ve just gone back and checked your selections, it comes as no surprise you got chutneyed with two place getters rather than a winner ).

I couldn’t get a winner out of Dillo so I made him back Winx to get him out of the comp.

Anyway it’d be a pleasure to have you for dinner, I haven’t thought too much about dinner with CT though because every time I make plans for an event like that it ends up with the word “premeditated” getting bandied about in the courtroom.

Well I was in Christchurch and pressed for time ,I thought the lightweights could feature and the top weight was a likely place getter so I looked at the Herald and it picked 1 , 3 , 4 and 5 so I confidently went for the widely drawn 2, 8 and 12 to miss out.

Thats my excuse !

As I have been involved in both the racing and food business longer than you I thought you would welcome me to dine with CT and maybe some of the crumbs of our combined knowledge will blow your way in a helpful manner !

18 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Here we go team.......and it’s not good news for most.

CT                             1510

Steveh.                     1381

D Burrow.                  1145

Davey 1.                    1121

Southland.    *.          655

Rdytdy.      *               544.6

Cubes.     *                 155.5..

That’s it, seven players left.....and this week is even harder...over two days.......you’ve got to lay one to NOT WIN the Livamol into one to NOT WIN the Caulfield Cup, and the points are then multiplied together.....

I think you need to steel yourself for a lovely night with the stopper... tough for even him to lose from there... and the way he is anchoring them lately well... enjoy the night ...:blink:..I think you made this week to easy on them after the tough weekend last weekend.......they should be made to suffer LOL.

OK i'll go first, as am away for long w/e and may not be making much sense come Saturday afternoon...

Jon Snow not to win the CC

Authentic Paddy not to win Livamol

As for the twist, i'm going to do the opposite of what i'd normally do, and rely on a good run from a horse I don't like, by a sire I don't like, ridden by a jockey I cant stand, who never positions a horse where she should in the running, to beat home a horse that's overall far more consistent, with a great course record, that I have won a bit on in the past, and I've only one life left...

SO finally, cant believe I'm saying this, but Stolen Dance to finish behind Consensus...

46 minutes ago, Southland said:

Does anyone know whether either of the two mares in the lottery leg have been served?

Not as yet, I have heard that Stolen Dance will be very shortly

Well Cubity is unsure how many lives or jokers or whatevers we have got but unwhoo.....if the organiser bossman thinks we are a live runner then so-be-it

1. Caulfield Cup....Not win.....#12.....Hardham

2 . Not win Livamol.......#1.....Volkstok'n'barrell

3 . Consensus to finish behind Stolen Dance.......and we will play our head-to-head joker on this race

Good Luck to all competitors and Thanks to the organiser , scorer and sponsor (in that order)

Now we have 50+ coming 'round to Cube Central for Dodecahedrons' 21st tonight so Cubes better slip on the ol' novelty apron and crank up the barbie......