RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Put your name and selection here if you're in for LGL

I'll run it this time as I haven't heard from 2admin2.

Usual rules apply.

Remember you must have your entry posted by the official starting time ( as listed on the TAB site ) for the first NZ race on any Saturday.

The really bad news though is that because I want less work your late entry will this year be considered a losing entry. If you don't post or you post late on the day you lose a life.

You all know the Kawi rule.

The only other significant variation is that you can throw Winx in any time she runs, and you can play your joker on her if you're feeling lucky or desperate .

If you select Kawi and Winx on the same day and they both win you're gone, chutneyed.

I'll consider reasonable correspondence but at the end of the day I'll be making the final decisions on any matter.

If no one survives the contest the prize goes to the last man standing or the person left with the most points when they were eliminated.

Good luck to you all. Let the blood letting begin.

Two final things.

I'm in. 

Admin can you pin the thread please.

Can someone tell me how I feel the final f/o starting price for my calculations.

Can we also try to make my job easier and do your selections by meeting, race, number and then horse's name.

Sort of like this: 

Hastings, r7, #3 Giddyup Cowboy 

Thanks 

Just now, Peter Harrop said:

Hastings Race 7 Kawi, and playing the joker for about 675 points.

I think you're wrong Peter.

My rules say Kawi is triple points in any G1 race. Then you get triple for the joker, so it's $4 ( or 25 points ) x 3 x 3 and that's 225 points.

I'll take Kawi in the Tarzino (Hastings Race 7 #1), and Winx in the Chelmsford (Randwick R7 #11) as an extra bet.  I'll play my joker.

I'm assuming the joker applies to both runners, but if it doesn't then I'll use it on Winx.