RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
nathanleslie

Our Second Broodmare

Thank Berri At Least your Honest

Would love to have gone to Pins but it's a bit far to Travel now.

Think I need to do more Homework on this Breeding Capper .Knowledge is very Limited on Breeding .So hopefully can only improve

Going on Beginners Luck Here

9 hours ago, Berri said:

Not sure I'd go to Falkirk. 2% stakes winners to foals is not as good as you would want. Also he has rather awkward front legs which he throws to a lot of his progeny. I never like knocking anyone's stallion as they can all throw their champion but if I were advising breeders it would be to suggest breeding up. 

Go to Pins

pins is dead

15 hours ago, nathanleslie said:

Thank Breeder and Berri your help and knowledge is very much Appreciated .We sent Sweeping Success to Falkirk this year what do you think of that Mating ??

Burgundy/Sweeping Success Colt taken today 10 weeks old

20190116_173902.jpg

looks like a good bodied foal. 

While I agree with Berri that Falkirk is a risk given the leg issues (one of the advantages of considering proven stallions is transmitted faults can be evaluated), I think he was worth a try if you think the mare can "over ride" the faults. We have to remember the mare has already had 10 foals, so she is probably coming towards the end of her breeding career, therefore it also gets down to how much money you are prepared to risk ( I hope Windsor Park gave you a good deal !)

On 1/16/2019 at 6:02 PM, nathanleslie said:

Thank Breeder and Berri your help and knowledge is very much Appreciated .We sent Sweeping Success to Falkirk this year what do you think of that Mating ??

Burgundy/Sweeping Success Colt taken today 10 weeks old

20190116_173902.jpg

That looks like Peter Tims?