RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
BOBSYD

SUNDAY RACING TE AROHA

7 races programmed 2 races 6 ballots plus eliminations whats the story 34 meetings abandoned lately according to race website no new races programmed look at splitting race scrap 3 y o 1200m    also been told local paper advertised 9 sponsors are they into sharing 9 does not go into 7 i think with te aroha loosing enough meetings lately and reports into the track it is a very poor look for a very struggling track i think there are going to be some very disgruntled owners trainers and punters  and why is the so called biggest track in nz running only 10 to 12 horse fields someone has to be accountable 

that is correct they deny horses a start that create an income for a struggling industry and they say there are plenty of race meetings coming up but will they guarantee these meetings will be run 

great programming but could they have not run couple of 8 9 or 10 race fields and shown some face instead of showing 12 horse fields with 6 ballots on a track that in its hayday had 18 horse maiden fields who runs these country clubs  you cannot have small fields and ballots it just does not make sense  all i can say is who pays the bills it is pretty obvious those on the race commitees and whoever decides on  this are not with it or just dont care 

7 hours ago, BOBSYD said:

7 races programmed 2 races 6 ballots plus eliminations whats the story 34 meetings abandoned lately according to race website no new races programmed look at splitting race scrap 3 y o 1200m    also been told local paper advertised 9 sponsors are they into sharing 9 does not go into 7 i think with te aroha loosing enough meetings lately and reports into the track it is a very poor look for a very struggling track i think there are going to be some very disgruntled owners trainers and punters  and why is the so called biggest track in nz running only 10 to 12 horse fields someone has to be accountable 

One of the sponsors was Peter  Marquand 60th but he also owns a business Te Aroha Grains & Stick Feeds Ltd so that was included in the sponsors. 

On 8/10/2017 at 0:08 AM, army said:

One of the sponsors was Peter  Marquand 60th but he also owns a business Te Aroha Grains & Stick Feeds Ltd so that was included in the sponsors. 

If Peter Marquand is supplying stuff that goes down Stephen McKee's throat he's chosen a poor specimen for publicity.  Those wanting to build up their horses would be more likely customers if it was Te Aroha Grains & Jelly Feeds Ltd.

18 minutes ago, Scotch Thistle said:

If Peter Marquand is supplying stuff that goes down Stephen McKee's throat he's chosen a poor specimen for publicity.  Those wanting to build up their horses would be more likely customers if it was Te Aroha Grains & Jelly Feeds Ltd.

What are you on about what has Steven McKee got to do with it. And sorry my typo erro it is Te Aroha Grains and Stock feed so why call it jelly feed.