RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

AFL wall punch

A coach of one of the teams(gws i think) is shown punching the wall or door when something went against his team.

Every time the camera went back into the coaching box he appears to be flexing his hand or rubbing the affected hand.

What a tosser especially if he was the coach of GWS as at the time GWS were well in control at the time.

Good to see the Cats get stuffed last night.Can't stand that bloody Tom Hawkins.Pretty good player but imo goes missing to often in the crucial games but is a standout when playing mugs.

Felt sorry for Dangerfield,tried hard all night with little support.

Now i want to see Toby Green and a few of his GWS  mates get their come uppance in the next game,although to be fair i'm not a fan of Richmond either.

Richmond Tigers vs Adelaide in the Grand Final tomorrow. Richmond haven't got near a Grand Final since forever and their long suffering, fickle fans have poured out from the logs they've been hiding under. I've never liked Richmond as always thought they were soft and just failed to deliver (a bit like the Auckland Warriors or the Auckland Blues). However, two things - 1. They've easily got the best song and 2. Their star is a Kiwi boy. So just for tomorrow I might have to suck it up and say "Go the Mighty Tigers"