Guest

Jacinda Ardern

2,448 posts in this topic

Shit Ted I see that you have been hammering this non stop ever since the Tories could not form a government. Its their own fault that they tried to rub Winston out at election time and failed badly.

I see that you are still setting your alarm Clock to wake up to the prize wanker Hoskings. Keep taking that medication Ted and be sure to get out  and about more and live life mate. Maybe take a holiday

I can just imagine when you lived in The Hutt Valley, you making daily trips around to Vogel House to polish Rob (The socialist) Muldoon's balls.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bloke said:

Shit Ted I see that you have been hammering this non stop ever since the Tories could not form a government. Its their own fault that they tried to rub Winston out at election time and failed badly.

I see that you are still setting your alarm Clock to wake up to the prize wanker Hoskings. Keep taking that medication Ted and be sure to get out  and about more and live life mate. Maybe take a holiday

I can just imagine when you lived in The Hutt Valley, you making daily trips around to Vogel House to polish Rob (The socialist) Muldoon's balls.

 

 

 

 

Speaking for myself i am very pleased that the Nats didn't persuade Winnie the Pooh to go there way.

Now Winnies about faces are there for everyone to see and based soley on people that i have spoken to,they won't be voting Winnie again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Speaking for myself i am very pleased that the Nats didn't persuade Winnie the Pooh to go there way.

Now Winnies about faces are there for everyone to see and based soley on people that i have spoken to,they won't be voting Winnie again.

I am no fan of Winston Crusty but The Tories have got no mates apart from ACT who get 00000.1% of the vote. Their talent includes Simple Simon, Crusher (I crushed 3 cars) Collins, Paula Benefit, Nathan Clown and many other fools. Then there is Jamie Lee Country Singer who self destructed 

Their past Prime Ministers include Jenny Shipley who was successfully sued for trading whilst insolvent, Bill English who channelled rental funds he was not entitled to through his family trust and should have been charged with Fraud and John Key who had problems fully disclosing all the details regarding David Hisco's expenses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Good afternoon to you too Bloke. :rcfe-like:

PS. That photo of the Labour supporter 2017 wasn't you was it? :rcfe-laughing:

Shit well done Ted, you did not cut and paste.  You still live in the 1960s Ted. Muldoon hated women too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bloke said:

Shit well done Ted, you did not cut and paste.  You still live in the 1960s Ted. Muldoon hated women too.

In my world Bloke that isn't a woman.  I must have got right then that it is a photo of you. 

How did your princess get on with Trump today? :rcfe-happy-2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bloke said:

I am no fan of Winston Crusty but The Tories have got no mates apart from ACT who get 00000.1% of the vote. Their talent includes Simple Simon, Crusher (I crushed 3 cars) Collins, Paula Benefit, Nathan Clown and many other fools. Then there is Jamie Lee Country Singer who self destructed 

Their past Prime Ministers include Jenny Shipley who was successfully sued for trading whilst insolvent, Bill English who channelled rental funds he was not entitled to through his family trust and should have been charged with Fraud and John Key who had problems fully disclosing all the details regarding David Hisco's expenses. 

You didn't mention the Labour PM David Lange who had problems staying on his side of the fence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

You didn't mention the Labour PM David Lange who had problems staying on his side of the fence.

Gee Crusty if you want to go there we could come up with many Tories. Muldoon was a right rooter. Tom Scott said in his book that he loved National Party Conferences becausel of all the bonking that went on with National MPs wives.

I see that one of your idols, Slapper Rankin is standing for Mayor in Taupo. Taupo was where she flew hundreds of staff for some sort of bonding session when she was CEO of the Department Of Social Welfare. She wasted a massive amount of tax payers money.

Perhaps the people of Taupo will vote her in remembering that she gave the Taupo economy one hell of a boost back then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bloke said:

Gee Crusty if you want to go there we could come up with many Tories. Muldoon was a right rooter. Tom Scott said in his book that he loved National Party Conferences becausel of all the bonking that went on with National MPs wives.

I see that one of your idols, Slapper Rankin is standing for Mayor in Taupo. Taupo was where she flew hundreds of staff for some sort of bonding session when she was CEO of the Department Of Social Welfare. She wasted a massive amount of tax payers money.

Perhaps the people of Taupo will vote her in remembering that she gave the Taupo economy one hell of a boost back then.

 

Bloke,i don't want to go anywhere,but such is your dislike of anybody thats a national poli,somebody has to point out that its a 2 way street and one side is as bad as the other.

I classify myself as more of a swinger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bloke said:

Sure Crusty  all I have ever noted is you rubbishing  Labour. That's fine its free speech. 

Apart from calling your leader Mrs Ed a few times i don't think i have been rubbishing them at all,unless pointing out the errors of there ways is considered rubbishing them.

For that i put my hand up,but as i said its a 2 way street but this constant living in the past doen't do anyone anygood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bloke said:

Gee Crusty if you want to go there we could come up with many Tories. Muldoon was a right rooter. Tom Scott said in his book that he loved National Party Conferences becausel of all the bonking that went on with National MPs wives.

I see that one of your idols, Slapper Rankin is standing for Mayor in Taupo. Taupo was where she flew hundreds of staff for some sort of bonding session when she was CEO of the Department Of Social Welfare. She wasted a massive amount of tax payers money.

Perhaps the people of Taupo will vote her in remembering that she gave the Taupo economy one hell of a boost back then.

 

So Bloke do you believe your leader when she says climate change is NZ biggest threat?

Or is climate change a scam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So Bloke do you believe your leader when she says climate change is NZ biggest threat?

Or is climate change a scam?

It's a scam.,

H.A.A.R.P. is used to produce the extreme weather 'symptoms' that are then called climate change etc.,

Go do a YouTube search and inform yourselves on this devious trickery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hedley said:

It's a scam.,

H.A.A.R.P. is used to produce the extreme weather 'symptoms' that are then called climate change etc.,

Go do a YouTube search and inform yourselves on this devious trickery

So H.A.A.R.P is also used for earthquakes.

Do you think it was responsible for the Chch quakes?.

Christchurch by it's very name could have been targeted by the deep state....quake and shootings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is strong evidence that the CH CH quakes were leveraged by this technology.

The shootings are by no means clear as they've been represented as..but that is straying off the subject of global warming/ climate change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s important to “stay in the moment”. Comparisons with past leaders of either persuasion don’t achieve much. You have to judge Leaders on their merits or achievements. So far, The current leader who 65% of the country didn’t want, has yet to perform like a good PM. They all make mistakes but in the end, it’s the Legacy they leave behind that matters. Take the current Qld Govt. They’ve raided the SOE savings, blown debt out to $90b, and despite a severe drought which sees suicide rates among farmers explode, plus devastating Bush fires that have destroyed homes and businesses, plus employed an extra 20,000 public servants, they have just announced a $200m bonus payout to public servants!! Every electoral seat in drought and bushfire raged areas will ensure that this useless Leftie Green Govt gets the arse next year. So really, talking about Lange, Shipley, key, English etc is wasted breath. Ardern will be judged alone. Based on her poor performance (hypocritical?) around the sex scandals etc, she’s a long way from leaving any reasonable Legacy. She certainly won’t stack up against John Keys record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Jacinda has picked the side of the corrupt globalists and she will pay the ultimate price.

She wants borderless country's and a one world government. She is not looking after Kiwis interests. 

How do you vote out a corrupt gun grabbing one world govt?

. Meanwhile Trump is exposing their corruption for the world to see. Compare both speeches.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now