RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

34 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

News item on TV One at noon reported that Joni Mitchell is to join Neil Young in requesting that their music is removed from Spotify.

They then cynically play a Neil Young song during the weather and end comments.I'm no anti vaxer but even this show of towing the Govt line was obvious.

Losing $4B would hurt too….is Joe Rogan worth that…..?🤔

https://datebook.sfchronicle.com/music/spotify-loses-4-billion-in-market-value-following-neil-young-controversy

I suspect, like most things these days, the Spotify sagas that we are being told are happening are not as they seem.

It just seems strange that Phil Collins and Bruce Springsteen sell their lifetime of work for mega millions, and next thing we have artists like Neil Young and Jodi Mitchell trying to get off Spotify. Are you allowed to suppose they may want to offer exclusive deals on their music and have one last "cash in"? Just wondering. 

The way the media is these days you don't read the news to feel informed, you read it and wonder why am I being allowed to see this.

Is it time to end COVID-19 restrictions?

From Scott Moe Premier of Saskatchewan, Canada

Here‘s what I think, and what I’m hearing from Saskatchewan people.

Note his comments about Emergencies only supposed to last 2 weeks..

It's time this carry on of control in the way it has been going on ended in New Zealand and elsewhere to

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

I'm wondering will our Government apply the same sanctions they put on Russia to China when it bombs Taiwan?

I believe Taiwan is a Red herring... it is already in China's pocket
why would China bother invading it, when they can infiltrate it like all other countries.... is it beyond their capacity to carry that out? especially when we have seen their creeping influence all across the globe!!

Even if China does attack Taiwan... it will be to invoke outrage and anger & fear, so that the world is increasingly confused.... and divided

such is the nature of deception&war 

16 hours ago, 100 1 said:

You are going to see whisleblowers come forward everywhere from now on.

Good to see you putting.a little more time and effort into peddling you wares. You've been a real slacker in recent weeks. Not that you're coming up with anything new or compelling to convince the disbelievers to follow you. You're like those medicine men from the Wild Wild West. The old snake oil salesmen, these days a used car salesmen or a real estate salesman like Aaron Drever. Jut say what you need to say, facts and the truth being foreign to such people.   

Speaking of Peddling wares just saw the Paxlovid ad on the Box quoting effiacy of 89% which was claimed in a trial of a few thousand before the so called 'Omicron variant' which has since been discovered to be significantly less effective(45% at best) from NIH Studies from June this year which also states given the nature of evolution of the  'Virus' was to be expected....How much of Tax payer money is being pumped into the Dubious Pharmas Coffers, promoted by people within NZ funded by these organisations. 

On 10/2/2022 at 10:51 PM, Gruff said:

Speaking of Peddling wares just saw the Paxlovid ad on the Box quoting effiacy of 89% which was claimed in a trial of a few thousand before the so called 'Omicron variant' which has since been discovered to be significantly less effective(45% at best) from NIH Studies from June this year which also states given the nature of evolution of the  'Virus' was to be expected....How much of Tax payer money is being pumped into the Dubious Pharmas Coffers, promoted by people within NZ funded by these organisations. 

.... So Pfizer expect to make 30 odd Billion from Paxlovid when it is only suppose to be used by a so called Covid positive to help reduce symptoms 🙄 So anyone who tests positive which would include the Goat and fruit from Tanzania would qualify ......follow the money , these organisations are so cashed up they are almost unstoppable with the power they now yield

Screenshot_20221007-233852_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221007-233658_Chrome.jpg

Interesting information coming out of European Parliament Question Time to PFIZER.

Pack of Criminals.

Politicians should be mindful they are not immune from Criminal Prosecutions and been held to account.

Ditto mad scientists.

On 10/26/2022 at 1:38 PM, eljay said:

Isn't it sweet - Cindy has taken Clarkie to Scott Base.    Hope someone takes a photo of the snowman they build.    Not really anything else to do there, is there?

I was thinking they might try to make a quick landing on Erebus to check out the penguins of course .