RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

rdytdy

What on earth are you going on about. Last week proved just how useless National MP's are. When an MP puts their endorsement on anything then that should mean something. Chris Bishop went of half baked with no research or verification in asking for exemptions on special grounds. THe officials obviously listened hence the slip up.

I suggest National MP's burrow down for another 3 years in opposition.

13 hours ago, slam dunk said:

rdytdy

What on earth are you going on about. Last week proved just how useless National MP's are. When an MP puts their endorsement on anything then that should mean something. Chris Bishop went of half baked with no research or verification in asking for exemptions on special grounds. THe officials obviously listened hence the slip up.

I suggest National MP's burrow down for another 3 years in opposition.

Slammer , you can't be serious , Bishop was entitled to believe testing was being done , we all were lead to believe  that's what was happening , we were all conned , you included .

If it wasn't for National there would be very little testing at the boarder , the National party  petition forced them to announce testing was happening , comrade cindy lied again ... Now READ THIS , 

The Government has come under fire in recent times for its management of quarantine and managed isolation facilities, starting last week when two coronavirus-positive sisters were allowed to leave an Auckland hotel without being tested.  Since then, it's been revealed 2400 people were released from managed isolation or quarantine facilities without a single COVID-19 test.

That's right 2400 not tested , it will be  pure luck if we don't have an out break . 2400 , 2400 , 2400 , 2400 , I'll say it again 2400 , stunning incompetence .

Ardern Refuses to Take Responsibility

By JC

I have to admit, being retired and something of a night owl, I am rarely up in time to catch the Hosking/Ardern segment on a Monday morning. This week, due to an 8.15 am meeting en residence, I had exited the boudoir in time to catch the entire audible mismatch of human intelligence. Ardern’s performance was an affront to the office she holds and also to my ears. Abominable.

What the interview showed was that this lady is not capable of carrying out the duties of the role that has been thrust upon her. Mike asked her very direct simple questions relating to COVID which, had she been across the detail, she could have answered. Instead, she left it to the Health Department to release numbers to do with quarantine testing as, she said, “they are still being worked through”. If that is so, it immediately brings into question the efficiency of that government agency. Deplorable.

Mike pointed out that she couldn’t know how many who haven’t been tested in quarantine are out in the community. She tried to argue that she does. He persisted in saying that she can’t, which is stating the obvious; but still, she argued that she can and then she started talking about community testing. He quite rightly pointed out that it had nothing to do with it. Having backed herself into a corner through her own BS she then told Mike he could make his point and she could make hers. Lamentable.

She talked about the new procedures put in place last week with the military man now in charge. We understand he’s been in the job about a month but that’s presumably just a minor detail. She gabbled on about the rigorous testing procedures which Mike pulled her up on saying that we now know that was never the case. It obviously still isn’t but she would have us believe otherwise. Witless.

He finished up by asking her about the ridiculous slide being placed at Parliament and the exorbitant cost involved. Well, she said, I am happy to answer questions on anything and everything but in this case, the slide is purely the domain of the Speaker. That’s a laugh when both of them, metaphorically speaking, have been on the slide for some time. But, as usual, she refused to take any responsibility. She can do a Captain’s Call to shut down an entire industry but not make a call on a slide. Comical.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-22-at-4.04.31-PM.png The BFD. Source: Taxpayers Union

Mike Hosking deserves credit for not cutting the lady any slack. His persistent line of questioning is what any good journalist should do. She’s in the top political job at half a million bucks, that’s our bucks, and each one of those bucks stops with her. If her game plan is to abrogate responsibility to the extent that all blame lies everywhere else except at her door then the honourable thing is for her to resign. Not a chance. Zilch.

While the interview was in one sense entertaining it was galling to once again realise that the incumbent holder of the highest political office in the land is little more than a hack. We, the taxpayers, deserve better. I don’t suppose the thought occurred to her while baking her daughter’s piano birthday cake just how out of tune she is becoming with her “team of five million”. She needs to learn to avoid hitting bum notes. Not a chance. Impossible.

Hopefully, come September, the keys, those that belong to her office, will be in someone else’s hands.

2 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I thought the problem was early release on compassionate grounds (I.e prior to 14 days).

I further thought, if you did your 14 days in quarantine without getting sick then you were OK to go into the community.

14 days is one part of it , testing is imperative before release , many people are carriers and show no signs of sickness , testing will identify these people and that's why what's happened is  so dangerous .

Jacinda:

Good morning Mike.

Mike:

So, how many people left hotels without testing?

Jacinda:

(Sucks in breath) Well, from the 9th of June of course remember and in fact for all of them do remember the most important thing is the 14 days, so I just want to highlight that again.

The 14 days is actually the most cautious approach. Belt and braces are testing the 14 days is what matters and the reason for that is because of the high rate of false negatives and because 14 days is how you can be assured that if you are symptom free that you are… that you are safe. So that’s the first think I want to say.

The second thing is that the Ministry of Health are working through all of those cases, keep in mind we’ve had aah over the course of the period we’ve had quarantine aah over 20,000 people who’ve been through facilities. So, they are working through some of that detail to be give you specific numbers, but again – everyone other than those on compassionate leave were in for 14 days and that is the most important thing.

Mike:

So, the answer is still “we don’t know”?

Jacinda:

No, the answer is that the Ministry of Health are working through that and I will leave that to them to provide all the information. But…

Mike:

When… when?

Jacinda:

It will be… aah look I imagine it will be in the… in the next day or two Mike. But, keeping in mind they will be going through with… and checking people who have bin out after 14 days.

Mike:

Right.

Jacinda:

That is the most important thing.

Mike:

What if we have a large number of people who left who weren’t tested and when they are tested. they are positive?

Jacinda:

Oh, look I wouldn’t have that expectation…

Mike:

Why not?

Jacinda:

…and I doubt the Ministry of Health would as well.

Mike:

Why?

Jacinda:

Because… because of course Mike if you are not symptomatic and you’ve not been in a quarantine facility for 14 days that is the most important thing.

Mike:

So…

Jacinda:

That is the most cautious approach you could take. Aah… and that is the reason you see the world over… that… that’s the basis on which most people are using quarantine.

Mike:

Is the simple truth not that up until now, and up until this whole programme was busted open last week, there wasn’t enough testing going on and that’s why all of a sudden, we’ve got seven, possibly eight cases in quarantine?

Jacinda:

No. No. No, I wouldn’t say that. A couple of things actually that umm help with context. So, a month ago we had half the number of people coming in that we do now.  

So, now we’ve got roughly four thousand two hundred people who are in facilities and part of that will be that aah some countries are opening up even though cases are actually worldwide are increasing. So, we have eight million cases now worldwide, over a hundred thousand a day umm being tested positive worldwide.

So, the pandemic is growing but actually some of the flights are starting to increase and the movement is starting to increase so we have more New Zealanders coming home so we do just simply have more people in facilities.

Mike:

So, just in the last week, out of nowhere because – and I accept your argument because it is true – aah but just out of the last week from nowhere seven cases possibly eight.

Jacinda:

Well…

Mike:

When there has been, up until this point, none.

Jacinda:

Well, no. Putting aside the fact that umm aah… we’ve got two from the UK and a number that are coming in from countr… from India via flights that weren’t available before, so there is some rationale to why we are seeing, and of course we’ve got a… a significant number of cases coming out of that umm that country right now.  They are what we would consider a high-risk country.

Now, Kiwis are going to continue to come home and we have an obligation to allow them to come home. We can’t shut our borders from New Zealanders being able to return but we are seeing an increasing number coming home and from high-risk countries where the pandemic is surging. So, that’s why we’ve always had our checks and balances at the border, that’s why we’ve always had quarantine, and it’s proving as important now as it’s ever been.

Mike:

Is the hotel at the airport locked down because of a case late last night?

Jacinda:

Aah! So, umm look, we do have protocols in place that mean a normal practice is that when we have a case in umm aah a motel… a hotel, sorry aah the person in question is relocated. It… just though, Mike, to be fair it’s not always just if someone’s tested positive, it’s also if someone is symptomatic, they will be relocated.

So, like… what we have heard reported last night is our general protocol but it has been enhanced (sucks in breath) and obviously information is being shared with those who are in the facilities. So, it’s nothing to be alarmed about, that’s just what happens when we have (indistinct)

Mike:

So, there is an additional case, in other words we now have eight cases?

Jacinda:

I am always going to leave Health to do the reporting on cases but, I will just provide that context, that when someone is moved umm then there’s a protocol in place that means everyone stays exactly where they are when they are either tested positive or they are symptomatic.

Mike:

Why are we still hearing cases… and this… this has umm shadows of the PPE all over again, why are we still hearing cases of people being in quarantine and not being tested when they said they were going to be?

Jacinda:

Aah… and I think I probably would have… you know, answered at least some of the context in that first part of our interview Mike, that again, the most important part is the 14 days. Second umm of course we had a protocol in place particularly aah…aah formally from aah that first week of June that two tests should be happening in quarantine…

Mike:

And they weren’t.

Jacinda:

…now. And that is what is underway so…

Mike:

And that’s what I’m asking. There was a bloke on the news last night, a bloke called Todd (Indistinct) he hasn’t been tested yet, at all.

Jacinda:

And nor has be been released and as I understand umm…

Mike:

But he’s gone past day three. And you test on day three and twelve, and he hasn’t been.

Jacinda:

…(Indistinct) day twelve and his case as I understand it is quite particular so… look I’m not going to argue that what’s happened in his particular case amongst the 4,272 we happen to have in quarantine right now has been perfect, but the protocol is yes, day three and day twelve…

Mike:

So, are we going to hear this week large numbers of people in quarantine who are saying they’re not being tested on day three and day twelve?

Jacinda:

Aah… no, no we shouldn’t be. Umm, it might be that you have the odd case that’s day four and day thirteen umm but the important point is that no one is being released without a test. People are required to be negative before they are released, and they are doing 14 days.

Yesterday we had 5,950 tests Mike, so rigorous testing is umm aah is going on across the country.

Mike:

What about the woman who was moved on Friday having been in isolation for three days, flown to Christchurch alongside 150 other people in different stages of isolation from a number of different hotels?

Jacinda:

Again, critical thing here that links to a question you’ve asked about a gentleman who wasn’t moved because he wasn’t tested.  So, people being put into other facilities umm are required to be tested first before they are relocated.

So, again Mike, 4,272 people in quarantine. So, a large number, double what we’ve had aah since last month. We are using facilities umm in different parts of the country, very tight protocols around moving people, they cannot be on flights with anyone outside umm isolation and quarantine, they are being required to be tested, it is all very rigorous umm individuals will be moved…

Mike:

(Sighs loudly)

Jacinda:

…aah we have to be very strict about that…

Mike:

When you say it’s all very rigorous – it hasn’t been rigorous and we now know it’s not been rigorous and the same way that the PPE was on a normal footing and there was plenty of it and it was being distributed we now know wasn’t the case.

You’ve got a major credibility issue around what you say and what actually happens.

Jacinda:

Well… aah again I’m going to dispute that Mike aah and again also what I would umm aah point out is that we are not the only country who are putting in place protocols like this. Many other countries however just allow people to self-isolate at home…

Mike:

This has got nothing to do with anything. We’ve got our own programme to run. What you are telling us happens – doesn’t happen. We found that out last week.

Jacinda:

Ohh… look and… Mike I am, of course, accepting that what happened aah… last week was not, was not in accordance with the very strict protocol that we’ve put in place. It was not helpful not argue that, I will not argue that… it is why aah… we have put in place someone completely new to oversee testing the entire process and exit criteria, aah and that is Air Commodore Webb from the Defence Forces, why we have doubled staff at all of our facilities…

Mike:

But that seems to be the way your government runs, though doesn’t it? It seems to be the way your government runs – you tell us something is happening until it is proven it’s not happening then you appoint somebody else to fix what wasn’t happening in the first place.

Jacinda:

Mike! Mike!

Mike:

Happened with the PPE, happened with the testing and quarantine.

Jacinda:

I do not accept that and…

Mike:

Well, you can’t not accept it. It’s true. It’s a fact!

Jacinda:

Mike, we have had over 20,000 people go through quarantine. We have not one case of an individual from quarantine who has passed on Covid to anyone else outside…

Mike:

But you don’t know that. You don’t know that because they left the hotels untested.

Jacinda:

Mike, yes, we do.

Mike:

You don’t.

Jacinda:

Yes, we do.

Mike:

You don’t.

Jacinda:

Yes, we do.

Mike:

You do not! They left the hotels untested.

Jacinda:

Mike, 20,000 people have come through. We’ve continued to have rigorous testing across…

Mike:

Tell me how many people left the hotel untested? You can’t. You’ve already said you can’t, therefore you can’t tell me that they haven’t left the hotel untested therefore you don’t know.

Jacinda:

Yes, we can know because…

Mike:

No, you don’t know.

Jacinda:

…because we’ve had community testing all the way through this as well Mike.

Mike:

(Exasperated voice) It doesn’t mean anything!If you only test… a community test only tests the people you test, it doesn’t test the people you don’t test.

Jacinda:

Clearly if I can’t make a statement about what’s happened with 20,000 people in the wider community testing alongside that – and you are not going to accept it – that is for you Mike. But the point I make is that all the way through this, for the last what… since March, we have had a quarantine process that has put 20,000 people through…

Mike:

It doesn’t matter how many people have gone through. The question is how many people have left untested. You don’t know the answer to that. Because you don’t know the answer to that, you don’t know how many people are out in the community.

Jacinda:

I’ve made my point. You continue to make yours.

Mike:

The Ministry of Health had no idea how much personal protective equipment it had, how much it needed, what had expired, how it should be distributed. That’s the Auditor-General. You say what?

Jacinda:

Look, I… I’ve seen the Auditor-General’s recommendations as well and that wasn’t my interpretation of what he said…

Mike:

Well, no… that’s a quote from his report. That’s what he said.

Jacinda:

That is, they have made ten recommendations all of which have now bin followed up aah… what… one of the issues I think we should aah we should absolutely accept Mike is the distribution across DHBs was not what it needed to be…

Mike:

But you said…

Jacinda:

Here we had national…

Mike:

You said we were on a war footing and it was all fine.

Jacinda:

No, no, no. I don’t think it was… obviously it was suggested… Mike you didn’t tune in to my one o’clock presses, no there was absolute acceptance that there were issues with distribution and that’s why we centralised it so no, no one made that argument at all.

Mike:

So, if I could find a piece of recording that has you saying there is no distribution problem and that you’ve got plenty of PPE and we are on a war footing and there’s no need to complain, then you will admit…

Jacinda:

You will absolutely find me conceding the point that we had issues with the distribution. Absolutely. That was quite clear aah what we were arguing of course, all the way through, was that we had national stores but then getting that out through the DHBs and into the community services who need them was not what it needed to be and yes, absolutely we acknowledged that.

Mike:

Just quickly, is it acceptable to spend in excess of half a million dollars on a slide and some wood in the parliament grounds?

Jacinda:

(Sucks in breath) Ooh you are talking about the (indistinct) Mike I am happy to answer questions on everything and anything but I am going to be really clear on that one, the speaker is in charge of decisions made around the building at parliament I won’t comment on that. One of the things I happily do not… one of the things I happily do not have a role in responsibility over is in parliament’s facilities. That is a neutral person and the speaker that takes care of that.

Mike:

Appreciate your time. Jacinda Ardern the prime minister.

MikeHosking.jpg?resize=630%2C332&ssl=1 The BFD. Photoshopped image credit Boondecker

Another Day, Another Lie Busted

By CS

Jacinda Ardern once said it was possible to never lie in politics, which are now quite possibly words she wished she had never uttered.

This past week has seen a veritable potpourri of lies issue from her lying mouth.

We were told that the military was being called in to fix the border stuff ups, only to learn that they had actually been in charge for four weeks prior.

Then we were told that we had the most strict border control regime in the world, except we didn’t. If we did why would we need first the military and then veteran salad dodger Megan Woods to fix it?

Not to mention the often used but now less repeated lie that we went hard and early when it was as obvious as the Prime Minister’s gnashers that we were the opposite, soft and late.

Now, we find out that the beatified one has been lying her pants off again, this time about the testing regime in place at the border.

The Prime Minister is making COVID-19 testing mandatory at managed isolation facilities, extending a ban on cruise ships and launching a new testing programme in an effort to strengthen New Zealand’s border and curb the spread of coronavirus.

In her post-Cabinet press conference on Monday afternoon, Jacinda Ardern announced that our current health order would be made stricter when the Government renews it at midnight tonight.

Her announcement means it’s now compulsory for individuals at managed isolation and quarantine facilities to submit to testing during their 14-day stay, and they must test negative for COVID-19 before being allowed to leave.

“We’ve taken the opportunity, while renewing that health order, to make it crystal-clear that individuals must submit to testing and medical exams, including the potential of multiple tests,” Ardern said.

“It also spells out that for a person to meet the low-risk indicator by day 14, in order to leave isolation or quarantine, they are expressly required to submit to a test – and that test must be negative.”

So her claims as early as yesterday morning about the testing regime were simply slogans. Contrary to her nagging assertions, the Health Order issued previously did not require testing and people could actually refuse them.

Now we have a Health Order which is a breach of the Bill of Rights in that it forces people to undergo a medical procedure against their will.

It seems that this government plays fast and loose with the law, and even with a veritable army of civil servants can’t even get its health orders right.

Time and time again Ardern’s mouth has run away on her. Her government’s actions almost never match her claims.

This is just another one.

The technical term is “cluster-fuck”, but we are more polite these days and so must call it an omnishambles.

The Prime Minister took all the accolades for the actions previously so now she’s gotta get her big girl pants on and take it on the chin. The health system that apparently slayed the virus is the same health system mismanaging the border testing regime.

It stands to reason that maybe, just maybe, the reports during the lockdown about a plethora of issues were probably correct and therefore we managed the lockdown, not through skill but through blind luck.

Now as the second wave approaches the luck has run out.

Sadly, there are still scores of dunces out there who still think the Princess has wondrous robes and can walk on water.

I’m waiting for some media wag to ask the Prime Minister precisely what sort of dance she did when she found out that we weren’t actually free of the Chinese plague.

From all her back pedalling yesterday it appears she may have been doing the moonwalk.

moonwalk.gif?w=696&ssl=1

6 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

I thought the problem was early release on compassionate grounds (I.e prior to 14 days).

I further thought, if you did your 14 days in quarantine without getting sick then you were OK to go into the community.

This is a Novel Virus, everyones guessing but there was a Study suggesting asymptomatic people carry a maximum of 8 days ? And over 80 % of people are in this category. 

Yep for certain - it's novel, it's new, it's the likes of which we've never seen before. The world is scrambling. Cases appear on the rise again in countries that appeared to have it contained a month ago. Which country is doing Ok right now?........why that would be New Zealand wouldn't it? Someone's done something right in good old Aotearoa, that's for sure.

51 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

Yep for certain - it's novel, it's new, it's the likes of which we've never seen before. The world is scrambling. Cases appear on the rise again in countries that appeared to have it contained a month ago. Which country is doing Ok right now?........why that would be New Zealand wouldn't it? Someone's done something right in good old Aotearoa, that's for sure.

The numbers world wide have proven to be unreliable.

Tell us all why Covid is more dangerous than common flu.

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

If we shut ourselves off ie (close borders to everyone except nationals) what happens to NZ if no vaccine is produced and the rest of the world has developed herd immunity (both in terms of health and finance).  It would seem that the rest of the world would go back to normal business and NZ would remain in lock down.

A Vaccine will not show up until this ‘thing’ has fizzed out like Zika and Aids, theres enough information around but the brainwashed cant see the forest for the trees . Another injection for the immune system deniers 

'Can barely deliver a letter': Ardern's big promises have failed spectacularly.

Duncan Gardner

Transformational. Do you remember the Prime Minister promising voters of a transformational Government?

It was a bold, ambitious, but ultimately, hugely risky claim.

Be careful with your words - voters remember.

Jacinda Ardern's big promises sounded great - but they have failed spectacularly.

So revered internationally - if only those disciples applied some rigour to what's been achieved. This Government can barely deliver a letter.

Certainly all its cornerstone, showpiece, flagship promises - call them what you like - have failed, the latest being the so-called transformational billion dollar light rail project from the Auckland CBD to the Airport.

Phil Twyford the builder - could he build it - No, he couldn't.

What can this lot do? Why are Aucklanders paying the extra 10 cents a litre petrol tax - remind me of the transport projects we're paying for again?

What a massive fail. And add it to the list of shame.

Kiwibuild - fail.

Capital Gains Tax - fail.

Reducing Child Poverty - fail - the Children's Commissioner says benefit levels need to rise for that to happen.

Climate Change? Fail - sure the zero-carbon law is here, but farmers and truckies have an out - years of consultation is hardly transformational.

In short, their greatest success has been the PM's ability to communicate in a crisis. But even that now is under question with these latest revelations that thousands of passengers left quarantine untested.

For that they threw Dr Ashley Bloomfield under the bus. How generous of David Clark.

If you're asking why has Labour failed, it's complex. The promises were too big to succeed in such a short time - add in Winston Peters - and there you have it.

They have had one success though - on Wednesday night - a law passed allowing prisoners who have served less than three years to vote at this election.

Transformational - only if you believe in fairy dust.

Julie Anne Genter's zero road toll plan another non-delivery fiasco.

Mike Hosking

Perhaps the most outlandish statement made these past three years came from Julie Anne Genter who stated that we were aiming for a zero road toll.

Nothing encapsulated the deluded theoretical view of the world more than a fanciful number that was never going to be achieved.

Of all the things this lot have promised, 100,000 KiwiBuild houses, light rail, rent relief, three billion on the PGF, a feebate on EVs - a zero road toll was in a league of its own.

Now we discover we aren't getting a zero road toll. The stuff they are supposed to be doing to make our roads safer is not being rolled out at anywhere near the rate they promised.

They promised $1.4 billion two years ago to save 160 deaths.

Where are they at? So far only $470 million down the track, a billion yet to be spent.

They promised 198km of median barriers. As of July last year they'd done 16km. As of now, 18km. So 2km in a year.

Side barriers? 150km out of 320. Lower speed limits? Only 35km of roads have new speed limits. They're a little better on the rumble strips. 3000km out of the 3500 promised.

So all in all, like so much of what they talk about, delivery once again is the issue. Promise big, get a headline, but then fail to deliver and hope no one notices.

It's debatable as to how much of this stuff, even if it was installed, would help save lives. But Genter's defence of this lack of action is consultation. She says there has been a lot of consultation. The irony being she's the one who wanted the consultation.

No one gum flaps like this government. Years for the Health Review to come back, we're still waiting for the sexual abuse review. No one sets up more committees, orders more reviews, and gabs more than this lot.

But surely it's a new low to blame your own approach for a non delivery of your own policy. Genter's having a tough time. Her feebate EV plan got bowled the other day, and now this.

As we approach the General Election, ask just what has been delivered, what was promised three years ago, and what do we have delivered?

This lot are going to be scrambling for answers, and few more so than Julie Anne Genter.

Under Aviation industry & Customs regulations every person PRIOR to entering an aircraft/ sailing vessel is to disclose any medical matters that may be infectious or of concern PRIOR to departure or immediately  it's known on an aircraft or sailing vessel.

It's up to the Captain to report those things to a Medical officer at the border within 15 minutes.

Anyone who is free from diseases / medical matters that are non reportable are free to go and should not be held in "Quarantine" as is in the Quarantine Act, Aviation and related etc Acts.

There's an in depth MofH discussion document, dated 1983, detailing the current status &  proposed changes that's worth while reading.In this document it stated a person could only be held in Quarantine for up to 6 days...

Who dreamt up the 14 day Quarantine period?

Who has signed off documents from the outset?

Interesting NZ has now retracted it's testing on people with runny noses...hahaha.

The original symptoms of this Corona virus was "pneumonia & a chronic cough" remember... It's listed as Pneumonia in the UK original documents so how has it changed so much??

It's called the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and bullderdash has been spun to cover massive methodology muckups.

19 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

Not sure why Meomy is having a go at the 14 day Quarantine period. Appears to me the 14 day blocks have served this country well, right from the start of Lockdown.

You dont question why only 20 sick elderly people passed away during this time? We are told this was highly contagious and deadly Heap and  the borders were open 5 weeks longer than Vanuatu, Stir any curiosity? Must make sense then 🤔 

On 6/23/2020 at 1:11 PM, Uriah Heap said:

Just for you Uriah , the Victorian premier has just announced anyone in quarantine  who refuses a test will be required to stay in quarantine for 24 days , 14 days is not safe .

Sofar it's just pure luck we don't have community transmission .,

5 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Just for you Uriah , the Victorian premier has just announced anyone in quarantine  who refuses a test will be required to stay in quarantine for 24 days , 14 days is not safe .

Sofar it's just pure luck we don't have community transmission .,

Luck? Its a ‘Pandemic’ Triple nO ? Heard on the news this arvo all the cases are at the Border in NZ....thats where they are concentrating testing 🙄lets start testing large groups elsewhere and see what happens . 

On the news tonight they are saying there are major issues at the Border ....

We locked down Months ago.... no wonder Labour didnt want to re-open they had no idea how to go about it ☹️   They knew Our flu season was going to coincide with opening up again so this is utterly inexcusable given what ‘Her ‘ team of 5 Million had Sacrificed. I like Cindy , but this isnt about personality its about Survival . 

Time to purge Labour /National and the useless Greens. ...Vote Act/New Conservative 

...... but remember this, if this was a smooth Transition then people would be less receptive to having Bill Gates WHO Mandated Jabs , so Helen Clarkes mates at the UN have worked this perfectly, lets face it there is no way you can be this sloppy given whats at stake , surely.............I was at the upper and lower Nihotupu dams today looking  at the Catchment due to Aucklands water restrictions in the middle of winter, ive never seen so much activity and a few worked up individuals 😆 Upper was on the 32m mark with 34m max and the lower looked around 4metres under overflow but had increased 1/2 m on yesterday with this catchment easily twice the capacity of the upper dam.. the photo i took at around 1 pm today compares well with the ZB feb /May images ..the Waitakere dams only produce 20% of Aucklands  water, the Hunuas close to 60 and apparently this Catchment is at 49% with Waitakes at 75% according to website.

B428C6D8-B677-47F4-95B6-19A582F3D602.png

197A911F-FC3E-459C-9E96-BD5E53A7A4EC.png