RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

9 hours ago, shodsie said:

Flocky...... who would you rather have deputy pm????   James Shaw or Paula Bennett? What about a minister for immigration golriz ghahraman or mark Mitchell???  

those are very selective alternatives and can therefore be ignored.

3 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

You do not seem to understand the role of Govt,let alone have any knowledge of this 'modern economy'.

When one gets away from the debate and gets “personal”, then that’s an admission of defeat. Nothing more to be said. The role of Govt is to “Govern”, not indulge in photo ops, selfies, etc. At some point in time Ardern will have to govern but for now, there’s no sign of that. 

1 hour ago, Trump said:

When one gets away from the debate and gets “personal”, then that’s an admission of defeat. Nothing more to be said. The role of Govt is to “Govern”, not indulge in photo ops, selfies, etc. At some point in time Ardern will have to govern but for now, there’s no sign of that. 

Going by your own advice,you have admitted defeat then!-

Nowhere have you provided what you believe to be 'qualifications' for running a 'modern economy'.

Do you have to be a forex trader,sheep shearer,zoologist???

8 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

Nowhere have you provided what you believe to be 'qualifications' for running a 'modern economy'.

I’m not the subject of discussion. Ardern is. She’s been elected (by default even though the vast majority of Kiwis did not want her or her party)  to govern and so far, there’s no or little evidence of it happening. If you take your rosie glasses off and look at it objectively, you’d see the light. Arden is no Helen Clark and is either not getting any advice from Clark or is ignoring it. The clock is ticking on Ardern..

9 hours ago, Trump said:

I’m not the subject of discussion. Ardern is. She’s been elected (by default even though the vast majority of Kiwis did not want her or her party)  to govern and so far, there’s no or little evidence of it happening. If you take your rosie glasses off and look at it objectively, you’d see the light. Arden is no Helen Clark and is either not getting any advice from Clark or is ignoring it. The clock is ticking on Ardern..

No you're not,but your observation about 'personal' is ironic.Just some information for you-list M.P's are not elected by the voters ,yet the last Nat admin had one as P.M and one a zoologist as MoF!

Ardern does not need to be HC,just as Mr Bridges should realise he is not another JK.

The clock is ticking on every politician that faces the ballot box.

Bridges is not PM and until he is, it’s Ardern’s job and by any measure, most measured commentators seem to believe she has not shown she is up for it. A PM by default and has poor support - which is probably her biggest problem. 

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Bridges is not PM and until he is, it’s Ardern’s job and by any measure, most measured commentators seem to believe she has not shown she is up for it. A PM by default and has poor support - which is probably her biggest problem. 

by', most measured commentators'I  think you mean=people who agree with you.Govt in NZ is not a dictatorship.As I just informed you the Nats had 2 unelected M.P's in the most important positions in Govt.Look at the way they wrecked NZ.

I think you need -more sleep,and more OBJECTIVITY.

On 8/13/2019 at 1:25 PM, flockofewes2 said:

I would have thought much more than being a fish and chip wrapper!!   Even something so simple that her mother had to teach her by wrapping cabbages in newspaper. I mean how hard is it to wrap fish and chips!!! 

I see she spent the weekend planting trees with school children. Seems she spends more time with children than spending her time on running the country....or haven't you noticed. 

16 hours ago, flockofewes2 said:

by', most measured commentators'I  think you mean=people who agree with you.Govt in NZ is not a dictatorship.As I just informed you the Nats had 2 unelected M.P's in the most important positions in Govt.Look at the way they wrecked NZ.

I think you need -more sleep,and more OBJECTIVITY.

There you go again, going personal because you can’t debate “objectively”. I’m looking forward to your comments after Ardern gets the big A at the next election. If she gets re-elected, I’ll give you my comment now - “good luck”. Not sure who the next PM will be but “hopefully”, will be a Leader and not a Leftie loonie! 

11 hours ago, rdytdy said:

I would have thought much more than being a fish and chip wrapper!!   Even something so simple that her mother had to teach her by wrapping cabbages in newspaper. I mean how hard is it to wrap fish and chips!!! 

I see she spent the weekend planting trees with school children. Seems she spends more time with children than spending her time on running the country....or haven't you noticed. 

I hope those children showed you how to plant trees properly.Nat voters are usually cutting them down to extend paddocks or development properties.

8 hours ago, Trump said:

There you go again, going personal because you can’t debate “objectively”. I’m looking forward to your comments after Ardern gets the big A at the next election. If she gets re-elected, I’ll give you my comment now - “good luck”. Not sure who the next PM will be but “hopefully”, will be a Leader and not a Leftie loonie! 

Just now, flockofewes2 said:

I hope those children showed you how to plant trees properly.Nat voters are usually cutting them down to extend paddocks or development properties.

'Physician heal..thyself'

40 minutes ago, shodsie said:

https://www.facebook.com/alanjonesaustralia/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARBUyYDOhb5Ph9CRxUGrrA3nJwbROZMNjXsh0Huh4-836eQNkl1OqMrebRKJ7h0Q-Vmc8_UjaR-ivaca

looks like the aussies don't think much of jacinda flocky a full alan jones shellacking today...........

Alan Jones...not still hanging around looking for a hj...I hope.

Just now, shodsie said:

https://www.facebook.com/alanjonesaustralia/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARBUyYDOhb5Ph9CRxUGrrA3nJwbROZMNjXsh0Huh4-836eQNkl1OqMrebRKJ7h0Q-Vmc8_UjaR-ivaca

looks like the aussies don't think much of jacinda flocky a full alan jones shellacking today...........

Alan Jones is a "shock jock" - not a spokesperson for Australians.

Just more ducking, weaving and vacuous answering from the PM. 

Mike:

The Julie Anne Genter letter to Phil Twyford. Do you know what’s in it?

PM:

ah im argh haven’t seen it. But it’s not unusual that argh umm you know there will be decisions over whether or not documents should be released that expose you know umm argh issues umm decisions before they’re made that are back and forth between ministers on decisions before they are made. So that’s not unusual. But no I haven’t seen the specific letter. And I am not that worried about it

Mike:

But do you know what’s in it?

PM:

I know the content is about argh discussions around Wellington’s transport plan. But I haven’t seen it. I’m not.

Mike:

Is it explosive?

PM:

No, I don’t believe so. I am not particularly bothered by it either I have to say Mike

Mike:

Why doesn’t she release it?

PM:

oh look argh you have to you have to make sure we don’t also set precedents here you know. We have to be able to as ministers, have discussions and policy discussions amongst ourselves before decisions are made in a form that is exposed all of the time it makes it harder for us to do our job so. I assume there is some of that playing out here. But again I haven’t been the one that has has made the decision over it so.

Mike:

It juxtaposes the open honest and transparent government promise though

PM:

oh umm look I am glad you raised that because umm argh some of the moves we’ve made which …take quite a ..bit of ..effort ..and time have been been absolutely focused on being more transparent. So we’ve released our diaries on a regular basis now. We’ve proactively released Cabinet papers um umm on a on a regular basis. So we have put in place systematic processes now which means as a matter of routine we put these pieces of information out there so we are not having to deal with requests so much because we actually we are being just proactive about it. But we still need to make sure we can run the government and so it means making sure we can still get free and frank advice and have free and frank discussions.

Mike:

But for something that started out as being non-existent, in other words, it was never written, and now turns out on ministerial letterhead, it’s turned out to be something way bigger than it should have, shouldn’t it, hasn’t it?

PM:

Well argh I think again it’s just a bit of politics Mike.

Mike:

A bit of what?

PM:

POLITICS!

Mike:

Politics or dishonesty, which ever way you look at it.

PM:

No. no no no. Look! A request has bin made for a specific piece of correspondence. It hasn’t been released. I think it is in some peoples interest to make a bigger deal out of it.

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Just more ducking, weaving and vacuous answering from the PM. 

Mike:

The Julie Anne Genter letter to Phil Twyford. Do you know what’s in it?

PM:

ah im argh haven’t seen it. But it’s not unusual that argh umm you know there will be decisions over whether or not documents should be released that expose you know umm argh issues umm decisions before they’re made that are back and forth between ministers on decisions before they are made. So that’s not unusual. But no I haven’t seen the specific letter. And I am not that worried about it

Mike:

But do you know what’s in it?

PM:

I know the content is about argh discussions around Wellington’s transport plan. But I haven’t seen it. I’m not.

Mike:

Is it explosive?

PM:

No, I don’t believe so. I am not particularly bothered by it either I have to say Mike

Mike:

Why doesn’t she release it?

PM:

oh look argh you have to you have to make sure we don’t also set precedents here you know. We have to be able to as ministers, have discussions and policy discussions amongst ourselves before decisions are made in a form that is exposed all of the time it makes it harder for us to do our job so. I assume there is some of that playing out here. But again I haven’t been the one that has has made the decision over it so.

Mike:

It juxtaposes the open honest and transparent government promise though

PM:

oh umm look I am glad you raised that because umm argh some of the moves we’ve made which …take quite a ..bit of ..effort ..and time have been been absolutely focused on being more transparent. So we’ve released our diaries on a regular basis now. We’ve proactively released Cabinet papers um umm on a on a regular basis. So we have put in place systematic processes now which means as a matter of routine we put these pieces of information out there so we are not having to deal with requests so much because we actually we are being just proactive about it. But we still need to make sure we can run the government and so it means making sure we can still get free and frank advice and have free and frank discussions.

Mike:

But for something that started out as being non-existent, in other words, it was never written, and now turns out on ministerial letterhead, it’s turned out to be something way bigger than it should have, shouldn’t it, hasn’t it?

PM:

Well argh I think again it’s just a bit of politics Mike.

Mike:

A bit of what?

PM:

POLITICS!

Mike:

Politics or dishonesty, which ever way you look at it.

PM:

No. no no no. Look! A request has bin made for a specific piece of correspondence. It hasn’t been released. I think it is in some peoples interest to make a bigger deal out of it.

onya Ted,cut and paste from National fanbois Hosking.

Saves Natz voters ,thinking for themselves,not something they excel at.

Aint this close to the truth and it was written by an Ozzie called Alan Jones

"Despite Ardern's goals and promises to tackle climate change, some Australians have had enough telling her to butt out of international politics.

"Sort out your own country first. Lead by example not finger-pointing!" one wrote.

Another said: "Go away Jacinda and take your pie in the sky ideas with you."

"Ardern truly a darling of the left but a lightweight on constructive political solutions.

Greg

1 hour ago, flockofewes2 said:

onya Ted,cut and paste from National fanbois Hosking.

Saves Natz voters ,thinking for themselves,not something they excel at.

It's a factual transcript of exactly what was said in her interview Flocky. Nothing more nothing less. Others can read it and interpret for themselves. :rolleyes: 

problem is she gets a free run here as the national party swallow this climate change crap as well.......... maybe not too the same point but too scared too upset the kids and media

around the world its over only a few brainwashed kids left plus ohokaman's left wing demos in america (green new deal) i think it got 2 votes :rcf-surprised:

its alright for Europe too cry climate change what do they do when the wind don't blow and sun don't shine???

they flick the nuclear button.......

the old pacific island countries just love it morrison flys over 500 million and jacinda 150 million...... car tax fart tax red meat tax flying tax coal tax.....

thank god for jonesy and i see even winston today said we need too calm down china building 100s of new coal fired power stations and india same boat and one would think they live in a different world,............ 

18 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Australian P.M has a different view,as  do most reasonable people,that are not 'shock jocks'.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/115045951/australian-pm-slams-alan-jones-call-to-shove-a-sock-down-throat-of-jacinda-ardern