RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Jacinda Ardern

nice to hear the Zoologist agrees with you!

'So our exports are now worth less'= cost overseas buyers less=more exports.

'Kiwis are leaving the country… in droves- your evidence!

the FIRE economy has detracted from the fact that productivity in the tradeable sector stagnated under National.

'

im not one... to take digs at Adern...

but this cannot go unsaid!!

it is essentially her push... to influence the banning of.. media.. whether terrorism or otherwise... essentially it is Censorship!!

Taken from https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/world/389049/pm-arrives-at-christchurch-call-but-trump-and-zuckerberg-absent

Ms Ardern wrote in the New York Times yesterday that what she was trying to achieve with the Christchurch Call was a voluntary framework that commits those who sign up to prevent the upload of terrorist content.

it becomes clear that... the issue is one of controlling what we see.. and also the narrative..

the question that arises from this... is will all Video concerning the 9/11 buildings be removed from our access and view??

and any other violent killing.. that has been perpetuated and seen on youtube??

It is clearly a direction she is taking... becos the winds of change are bending her in that direction

If one understands that the 9/11 video footage(both doctored and undoctored videos)... is recognised evidence

why would you keep it around if you knew people are seeing evidence of doctoring of videos and the deception!!

would it then suprise people... that there is video analysis of footage of the NZ mosque shootings showing what can only be described as "video editing"

and you wonder why Adern is continually pushing for Censorship

•  

6xes ......... do you reckon she will be drawing her salary while shes away saving the world???

meanwhile in NZ

" we will fix the housing crisis" yeah nah

"don't worry teachers vote for us and we will get it sorted" yeah nah

" tax reform' yeah nah 

" we will put train tracks from auck city too the airport" yeah nah

"i will fix child poverty" yeah nah 

"welfare dependency will go down" yeah nah

"pike river re-entry" yeah nah

a lot for her to do here you would think......... 

4 minutes ago, shodsie said:

6xes ......... do you reckon she will be drawing her salary while shes away saving the world???

meanwhile in NZ

" tax reform' yeah nah 

As much as i have already known about how things would eventuate with regards to Adern and the direction she was going to take Nz...

i couldnt help but understand the reality of the previous NZ election....

We had no Leaders worth voting for with a vision to re-establish prosperity into NZ again....

The closest i could see... would have been Winston Peters.. but he's been playing 2nd fiddle to Adern..

now with Simon Bridges on the horizon... as a potential priminister... he might be worth voting for!!

aside from Winston Peters and Simon Bridges... who else is there??

National at the moment are like the all blacks after a world cup year a lot of new players but unproven at test level time will tell if they can step up or not........

i could be wrong but i don't think bridges is as unpopular as they say, gives the adern loving media something negative too talk about around the National party and protect her from her failings.....

middle ground may just give them another term, but hopefully the thought of a labour/greens government will scare most of NZ into voting for something different....... 

38 minutes ago, shodsie said:

National at the moment are like the all blacks after a world cup year a lot of new players but unproven at test level time will tell if they can step up or not........

i could be wrong but i don't think bridges is as unpopular as they say, gives the adern loving media something negative too talk about around the National party and protect her from her failings.....

middle ground may just give them another term, but hopefully the thought of a labour/greens government will scare most of NZ into voting for something different....... 

i draw a parallel from what occurred in America..

popularity from a public point of view... is fine and well... this will be a indicator of levels of support... if correctly assessed...  Media polls etc.. are not to be trusted!!

however

In terms of Simon Bridges... and looking within their Party... there seems to be in-fighting for leadership!!  correct me if im wrong...

but i recall a number of articles and news videos all showing this to be the case!!

This is a great indicator of Simon Bridges and if he can weather the troubles within his own Party, he will make a good leader!!

its also worth noting... that the media push the narrative out there...which do no favours for Simon Bridges

leaks and all manner of political tactics to see him removed!!

how is this different to the President Trump Saga.. that played out with the RNC during the US 2016 election cycle...

at the end of the day... i suppose the party will decide its leader..

i certainly wish Simon Bridges the best!!  As im sure he will come to know... who are his allies and who are not!!  Should he stand firm

If you cannot trust those in your own party....  who can you trust?

3 hours ago, shodsie said:

meanwhile in NZ

" tax reform' yeah nah 

Don't be stupid, she won't do anything here other than stuff things up such as destroying Taranaki. Far better to be swanning off leaving a carbon footprint to see her mate clown Macron. Yet another virtue signaling event. I wonder of she will don her hijab yet again.....

She is an udderly shameless self promoter and she will pik her mowments  :rolleyes: 

4 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Don't be stupid, she won't do anything here other than stuff things up such as destroying Taranaki. Far better to be swanning off leaving a carbon footprint to see her mate clown Macron. Yet another virtue signaling event. I wonder of she will don her hijab yet again.....

She is an udderly shameless self promoter and she will pik her mowments  :rolleyes: 

rdytdy

i think you are misreading shodsies post!!!

rdytdy

im curious...  im fully aware that you see Adern Party Coalition as incompetant etc etc.. this is evident in the many postings on this thread...

knowing that there is only 2 real choices facing the majority of Nz'ers regarding who will lead the country in the years following the next election cycle...

what do you see occurring in the National Party..... and who in your opinion would make a great leader for the National party?

Interesting what will happen re leadership in National. Unless Bridges grows a pair and starts front footing things instead of acting Labour Lite then he will have to go.

The problem is that you basically have left wing media in NZ who won't take Ardern to task on all her failings, instead treating her to soft fluffies every chance they get. Add into the fact that the most biased Speaker of the House ever in Mallard protects Ardern at question time and time again shuts down opposition when they are getting on top of the coalition then it makes life pretty difficult for Bridges.

However, unless Bridges stuffs up in the near future I don't think there will be a change at this point providing, as I said, he grows a pair and starts attacking the coalition strongly and aggressively. He has to be smart though and pick his targets as there is no doubt if he does come and attack Ardern the left media will be there waiting to portray him as a bully.             

8 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Interesting what will happen re leadership in National. Unless Bridges grows a pair and starts front footing things instead of acting Labour Lite then he will have to go.

The problem is that you basically have left wing media in NZ who won't take Ardern to task on all her failings, instead treating her to soft fluffies every chance they get. Add into the fact that the most biased Speaker of the House ever in Mallard protects Ardern at question time and time again shuts down opposition when they are getting on top of the coalition then it makes life pretty difficult for Bridges.

However, unless Bridges stuffs up in the near future I don't think there will be a change at this point providing, as I said, he grows a pair and starts attacking the coalition strongly and aggressively. He has to be smart though and pick his targets as there is no doubt if he does come and attack Ardern the left media will be there waiting to portray him as a bully.             

Just the other day this was written by a Labour cheer leader Audrey Young so mallard must be an absolute shocker:

Mallard at his worst is when he abuses the inherent power of the chair by punishing Opposition MPs and then punishes them for reacting under extreme provocation.

That is how Simon Bridges came to being kicked out.

Bridges was kicked out for calling Mallard “unprofessional”. Under Parliament’s rules it was not an unfair punishment. But Bridges was right: Mallard had been unprofessional.

What is happening is that Mallard is giving himself licence to insult MPs but as soon as they bite back they are punished.

Mallard insulted Bridges several times on Tuesday, demanding he knew show “leadership” at a time he knew Bridges was facing leadership pressure. The apparent intention was to humiliate Bridges.

The absolute worst:

However Mallard was at his absolute worst when he refused to put leave on behalf of Nick Smith to give priority to a Bill next members’ day that provided roadside drug testing of drivers.

Smith wanted to know why and Mallard said that he himself had objected. That is unprecedented for the so-called umpire.

When objected, not unfairly, Mallard ordered him to leave the house.

As Speaker, Mallard has power, and he doesn’t want that challenged even when he misuses it.

When Smith abused Mallard on the way out Mallard ordered him back in and named him, suspending him from all proceedings for a day.

The abuse hurled at Mallard by Smith warranted serious punishment, but Mallard’s refusal to put leave was extreme provocation and an abuse of his position.

In contrast, Mallard is quite lenient with government MPs, like Winston Peters.

At times he also appears to protect the Prime Minister and other Ministers.

Correct me if im wrong...  but Mallard has been on the receiving end of being kicked out from parliament in the past!!

yet he has become established in the seated position...

theres 2 ways to look at Malllard's position of authority, when he chooses to exercise that authority 

1 It serves to maintain respectful boundaries of dialogue between all parties concerned....

2 It can serve to temper opposition leaders.. to come up with more creative ways with tongue and cheek remarks.... 

Simon Bridges would do well... to recognise the boundaries in Parliamentary sessions.. and continuously to test them... to see if there is consistency

Contrast this.. with American Politics!!!

56 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Here is my opinion.

I think both parties are controlled by the deep state globalists as they are in Australia, UK and Canada.

Like the puppet Obama their goal is to destroy western civilization by chaos with there leftist agenda as set out in Agenda 21 and form a one world govt.

This is exactly what Trump has fought in the US and the public have woken up as have other European countries.

Interestingly Trumps former CIA director and now Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in the past 2 years, has visited almost all the countries in the world....except 4.

Guess who?  

Australia, NZ, Canada and UK

Why is that?

5eyes?

With the shit about to hit the fan in the US starting with the declassification of the FISA documents you will find NZ along with the other 5eyes countries will be implicated big time in the highest level of corruption and the cat will be out of the bag.

Stay tuned

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Here is my opinion.

I think both parties are controlled by the deep state globalists as they are in Australia, UK and Canada.

Like the puppet Obama their goal is to destroy western civilization by chaos with there leftist agenda as set out in Agenda 21 and form a one world govt.

This is exactly what Trump has fought in the US and the public have woken up as have other European countries.

Interestingly Trumps former CIA director and now Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, in the past 2 years, has visited almost all the countries in the world....except 4.

Guess who?  

Australia, NZ, Canada and UK

Why is that?

5eyes?

With the shit about to hit the fan in the US starting with the declassification of the FISA documents you will find NZ along with the other 5eyes countries will be implicated big time in the highest level of corruption and the cat will be out of the bag.

Stay tuned

substitute 'leftist agenda' with 'neo-con agenda' and you are on the right track.

11 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Just the other day this was written by a Labour cheer leader Audrey Young so mallard must be an absolute shocker:

Mallard at his worst is when he abuses the inherent power of the chair by punishing Opposition MPs and then punishes them for reacting under extreme provocation.

That is how Simon Bridges came to being kicked out.

Bridges was kicked out for calling Mallard “unprofessional”. Under Parliament’s rules it was not an unfair punishment. But Bridges was right: Mallard had been unprofessional.

What is happening is that Mallard is giving himself licence to insult MPs but as soon as they bite back they are punished.

Mallard insulted Bridges several times on Tuesday, demanding he knew show “leadership” at a time he knew Bridges was facing leadership pressure. The apparent intention was to humiliate Bridges.

The absolute worst:

However Mallard was at his absolute worst when he refused to put leave on behalf of Nick Smith to give priority to a Bill next members’ day that provided roadside drug testing of drivers.

Smith wanted to know why and Mallard said that he himself had objected. That is unprecedented for the so-called umpire.

When objected, not unfairly, Mallard ordered him to leave the house.

As Speaker, Mallard has power, and he doesn’t want that challenged even when he misuses it.

When Smith abused Mallard on the way out Mallard ordered him back in and named him, suspending him from all proceedings for a day.

The abuse hurled at Mallard by Smith warranted serious punishment, but Mallard’s refusal to put leave was extreme provocation and an abuse of his position.

In contrast, Mallard is quite lenient with government MPs, like Winston Peters.

At times he also appears to protect the Prime Minister and other Ministers.

Audrey Young=Labour cheerleader,you clearly do not know Audreys Nat connections and reputational reporting.

We get that you do not like Labour,but you can not make a coherent case for an alternative.

These three look like The Three Stooges......millions of dollars handed out and they have achieved what exactly.....???

Paul Goldsmith, National's regional economic development spokesman, said the party's attempts to investigate the PGF showed very little in the way of defined objectives.

Documents about the plans to plant a billion trees showed that the objective, beyond the trees, was to create 1000 jobs, reduce soil erosion and make money from carbon credits.

"That's all it is, that's all they've said," Goldsmith said.

"I haven't seen any details, at all, other than sort of broad political statements of intention, rather than anything in particular."

Goldsmith said the PGF was precisely why the Auditor-General existed.

"When we have very large sums of money being spent, that's the first thing they ask, what is the framework that you use to measure success, and the fact that they haven't been able to give a clear answer to that is appalling."

IMG_3955.JPG

So 17 countries leaders sign up for the CHCH Pledge.

How many does that leave not signed up? Answer heeeeaaaps

How many people would have not been killed if the CHCH terror attacks had not been livestreamed.? Answer.. none.

Another talkfest with warm fuzzy feelings.

How about trying to fix the real problems creating hatred toward other people......no thats too hard and virtually impossible.

Doesn't Paris look nice at this time of year.