RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

NZ Stud dogs

3 hours ago, greyhoundlover said:

modest mouse you clearly don't know much about breeding. Where did your stud dog captain coutts come from ? ( bigtime explorer) wonder who breed that dog, I'll give you a hint with the bigtime. Maybe you should think about how Cole Is in the position of being able to breed and have the set up he has got. Maybe it was a little thing that some trainers lack called work ethic. 

By breeding 3-500 dogs a year and racing the best 100 a season? (And thats including his Australian imports). I think that would take all the fun out of the sport myself. He would have to make a million a year just to stay afloat so one must ask how successful his current breeding scheme is and whether or not it will be sustainable into the future (and I'm not taking anything away from Coles success on the track).

I certainly hope Kerr is tracking all these Greyhounds, each and everyone, from cradle to the grave. I hope they are sighting all vet certs for those put down. I hope to see those shooting them are charged accordingly. I suspect the NZGRA are turning a blind eye to this. Why, because we have seen no, I repeat no prosecutions.

11 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

By breeding 3-500 dogs a year and racing the best 100 a season? (And thats including his Australian imports). I think that would take all the fun out of the sport myself. He would have to make a million a year just to stay afloat so one must ask how successful his current breeding scheme is and whether or not it will be sustainable into the future (and I'm not taking anything away from Coles success on the track).

oh but its ok for your mate wheeler to do it

On 15/07/2017 at 6:47 PM, greyhoundlover said:

modest mouse you clearly don't know much about breeding. Where did your stud dog captain coutts come from ? ( bigtime explorer) wonder who breed that dog, I'll give you a hint with the bigtime. Maybe you should think about how Cole Is in the position of being able to breed and have the set up he has got. Maybe it was a little thing that some trainers lack called work ethic. 

Cole didn't breed captain coutts