RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lad27

Ring The Bell

a very nice stayer in victoria but no where near the best. just shows how weak the staying ranks are across n.z.may be ring the bells racing form will encurage more aussie stayers that are just below the cream in aussie to come over and excited us all like ring the bell is.

note for John goode.these dogs can only be good for the racing industry in nz not stopping them from coming over the ditch. 

1 hour ago, LOSER said:

a very nice stayer in victoria but no where near the best. just shows how weak the staying ranks are across n.z.may be ring the bells racing form will encurage more aussie stayers that are just below the cream in aussie to come over and excited us all like ring the bell is.

note for John goode.these dogs can only be good for the racing industry in nz not stopping them from coming over the ditch. 

Not sure what you mean?. Your last sentence makes no sense.

15 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Won by 32 lengths wow a freak of a dog 

I am fairly sure I heard 32 lengths referred to as well, Jason,  but the official margin is actually 23 and a half lengths.

I doubt that the difference would concern RTB very much. 

We often talk about second-phase acceleration when discussing greyhounds but this chappie has the best third-phase speed that I have seen.

3 minutes ago, Jape said:

I am fairly sure I heard 32 lengths referred to as well, Jason,  but the official margin is actually 23 and a half lengths.

I doubt that the difference would concern RTB very much. 

We often talk about second-phase acceleration when discussing greyhounds but this chappie has the best third-phase speed that I have seen.

Maybe Jason T transposed his 3 & 2's:lol:

30 minutes ago, JTeaz said:

No.i said 23 and a half.

appears trackside was rung straight after the race and told RTB broke the track record and won by 32 lengths so sorry Jase not your fault :D. So lucky races werent 24 hours later as would of been off as motorway from both ends was closed and bloody cold here

On 7/12/2017 at 4:45 PM, JTeaz said:

No.i said 23 and a half.

Terrific call too Jason. The time was correct and the winning margin in time was 1.74 seconds - I don't think I've ever seen a dog win by so far! I notice Forbury have no sectionals there- have they ever done them or is there any reason why they don't do?

1 hour ago, NeilD said:

Terrific call too Jason. The time was correct and the winning margin in time was 1.74 seconds - I don't think I've ever seen a dog win by so far! I notice Forbury have no sectionals there- have they ever done them or is there any reason why they don't do?

I would suspect cost NeilD as getting timing gear wouldnt be cheap would it?

13 hours ago, Sheepy said:

Hi Neil. Out of curiosity, what was his time over the 310? Be interesting to compare to other sprints on the day.  I can remember swift fantasy trailing 17.40s I think from memory at addington by herself. 

Regards

James

Good question Sheepy.

RTB ran 18.36 and Puma Pants  18.48 ( checked correct). I did their opening sectionals as well out of interest. RTB out in 6.90 and PP in 6.79, so run homes were RTB 11.46 and PP 11.69.

Jason - I'm working on that.