RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Positives at Nelson

I always hear about Blue magic and not one mention of Milk-Shaking which was the greatest enhancer of all time and maybe a subject that is a little ticklish because most trainers were at it. Oh, I see you are all under 30 years or a bit shy because your best mate was at it.

1 minute ago, poundforpound said:

I won’t engage with you lot but I will guarantee you this, if you’ve slandered the Dunn’s and told lies we’re coming for you, and I fucking mean it.

Start shitting yourselves now, or start apologising.

I sincerely hope that wasn't meant for me then I should have said you will hope it wasn't meant for me Lee

2 hours ago, Portfolio said:

That’s pretty threatening stuff P4P, but fair enough. Maybe some have over stepped the mark, but this  whole saga has gone on for a very long time. I’m looking forward to seeing this orange squeezed , because at the moment is resembles a sour lemon. I very much doubt anything more will come out of it, but I am sure your previous post will scare a few off. 

Enough guys or I will close the thread down... I will not have good decent successful people or anyone else for that matter,have their names dragged in the mud by people who are hiding behind a keyboard with some fake identity... if anyone wants to throw shit either put your name and ID details to it or you WILL be gone. Enough is enough.

18 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I won’t engage with you lot but I will guarantee you this, if you’ve slandered the Dunn’s and told lies we’re coming for you, and I mean it.

Start shitting yourselves now, or start apologising Majestic, Hunterthepunter, Portfolio, Wannebearacafer, Brodie and others.....you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about but you’ll very soon regret what you’ve said.

Don’t think I won’t be able to identify you either, I will because I can prove to the owner of Cafe that you’re lying, then when I’m given your details I’ll name and shame every one of you.

Pound for pound, I certainly appreciate your sincerity for defending the Dunn stable.

To be fair you should not be on here with such threatening language as it is not designed for such.

Speaking Personally, I won’t apologise for anything I have said, and if you read my postings you will clearly see that I have not once criticised or slandered the Dunn stable, , quite the damned opposite.

So I would kindly expect that you will apologise to “The Brodster”for your insinuation!!!!!

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Pound for pound, I certainly appreciate your sincerity for defending the Dunn stable.

To be fair you should not be on here with such threatening language as it is not designed for such.

Speaking Personally, I won’t apologise for anything I have said, and if you read my postings you will clearly see that I have not once criticised or slandered the Dunn stable, , quite the damned opposite.

So I would kindly expect that you will apologise to “The Brodster”for your insinuation!!!!!

Brodie STFU cheers...enough of you.

23 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

I won’t engage with you lot but I will guarantee you this, if you’ve slandered the Dunn’s and told lies we’re coming for you, and I mean it.

Start shitting yourselves now, or start apologising Majestic, Hunterthepunter, Portfolio, Wannebearacafer, Brodie and others.....you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about but you’ll very soon regret what you’ve said.

Don’t think I won’t be able to identify you either, I will because I can prove to the owner of Cafe that you’re lying, then when I’m given your details I’ll name and shame every one of you.

Calm down buddy. Let me know which of my posts upset you, would love to know. 

Not nice to threaten people either, thought you had moved on. 

1 minute ago, Portfolio said:

Your a funny one, back to threatening people again??  Your far worse than any of us combined, you know that. 

Your forgetting one thing,  didn’t they both plead guilty?? All I have done, like others, is 

Calm down buddy. Let me know which of my posts upset you, would love to know. 

Not nice to threaten people either, thought you had moved on. 

I said enough... which part of that is not understandable to you...or would you like a spell..he was defending his friends I removed the offensive language but you guys are doing nothing except stirring shit and I don't like it...enough.

14 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Enough guys or I will close the thread down... I will not have good decent successful people or anyone else for that matter,have their names dragged in the mud by people who are hiding behind a keyboard with some fake identity... if anyone wants to throw shit either put your name and ID details to it or you WILL be gone. Enough is enough.

So what about P4Ps abusive post, no issues there?

3 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Can you not read... I said I edited it but what he said is totally true... so stop stirring shit...end of story.

To be fair, I didn’t see your last post. And, I don’t think I was stirring the shit. P4P stated I was in the shit for posting something, I asked him which post was the problem, so I could look or edit. I don’t see anything I have posted that is out of order

2 minutes ago, Portfolio said:

To be fair, I didn’t see your last post. And, I don’t think I was stirring the shit. P4P stated I was in the shit for posting something, I asked him which post was the problem, so I could look or edit. I don’t see anything I have posted that is out of order

You are accusing the Dunns from what I can see and that is not acceptable from where I sit, enough.

23 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You are accusing the Dunns from what I can see and that is not acceptable from where I sit, enough.

No, my main issue has been the ongoing offences by many, in all 3 codes. If you read my posts, I have no issue with the Dunn stable. 

As for you comment, that I am accusing the Dunn’s?  You may want to read JCA report, they have both entered guilty pleas to all charges??? Nothing to do with me. 

Anyway, that’s it for me on this subject, as I have stated, not here to upset Dunn’s, if I have posted something I shouldn’t, let me know, I will delete it. 

Over and out, 

17 hours ago, poundforpound said:

I’ve watched this thread and said nothing for months, knowing at all times that certain posters have been lying unashamedly for reasons only they understand.

You had your fun, now you’ll pay the price.

I’m not threatening you, I’m stating facts, you’ll pay.

Bit late now if you have been watching for months and NOW decide to do something.  

newshub were  at it lying in saying the dunns had spiked there horses- 2nd item on news anyone who read the decision knows this is untrue. john and Robert don't deserve this shit- given we never get coverage in mainstream media u have to think  was  an attempt to slander them by who- I have no idea.

On 1 April 2018 at 5:24 PM, poundforpound said:

I won’t engage with you lot but I will guarantee you this, if you’ve slandered the Dunn’s and told lies we’re coming for you, and I  mean it.

Start shitting yourselves now, or start apologising Majestic, Hunterthepunter, Portfolio, Wannebearacafer, Brodie and others.....

P4P if my posts have caused offence then I have no problem apologising as my issue is with the RIU.  Integrity is fundamental to the industry and I believe inconsistency and lack of transparency compromises this significantly.  That is what I've tried to convey; however if my posts are inaccurate or inappropriate and have misrepresented anyone then I genuinely apologise for being in the wrong.  

As previously posted, all I want is to have a level playing field - where all participants can expect to be treated with consistency.  Possibly a naive view but I don't think an unreasonable one to strive for.  I don't apologise for wanting improvement and accountability from the professional bodies, but will use more appropriate channels to convey this going forward.

Blah blah blah .....

Sorry Jazz ... but anything anyone says EVER which is followed or preceded by the words "going forward" is instantly rendered nonsense and not worth reading.

Same goes for sentences about "journeys" (unless there is real travel involved) and "let's unpack that" (unless there actually is a suitcase which needs to be relieved of its contents following the aforementioned real travel ...)

;):P:rolleyes:

Fair point Jess, 'going forward' is vomitous and beige... I'm trying to take more care with my choice of words but it's hard not to be too fluffy.

What I should have rounded out with is something along the lines of 'but I'll just keep my trap shut and opinions to myself...' ;)