RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Positives at Nelson

There is a hell of a difference between Blue Magic and Caffeine.

We are all guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs if that is what Caffeine is!

The RIU didn’t find any evidence of caffeine being in any of the Dunn’s food etc did they?

The Dunn’s don’t appear to be that stupid to be giving their horses Caffeine when there is no proof that it is an enhancing agent, when it is so easy to test for!!!!!

The Dunn stable always tend to win many races on the Nelson circuit every year without testing to positives for Caffeine!

Yes, 4 Horses tested positive to Caffeine which is clearly a breach of the rules!

Do most people in the industry beleive  that it was given to the horses by the Dunn’s on purpose, NO!!!!!

Do I beleive that they gave it to their horses, NO!!!!

12 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

That is true, The obvious difference is that as far as I am aware no horse in NZ Harness racing has tested positive for Blue Magic.

Kotare,

So what you are saying is that stables that get great results can be  giving DRUGS to their horses and not be caught by testing???

That is very interesting isn’t it???

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Kotare,

So what you are saying is that stables that get great results can be  giving DRUGS to their horses and not be caught by testing???

LOL

Nowhere near as interesting as your interpretation of what I said.

Has there been a horse in NZ Harness racing has tested positive for Blue Magic ?

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

There is a hell of a difference between Blue Magic and Caffeine.

We are all guilty of taking performance enhancing drugs if that is what Caffeine is!

The RIU didn’t find any evidence of caffeine being in any of the Dunn’s food etc did they?

The Dunn’s don’t appear to be that stupid to be giving their horses Caffeine when there is no proof that it is an enhancing agent, when it is so easy to test for!!!!!

The Dunn stable always tend to win many races on the Nelson circuit every year without testing to positives for Caffeine!

Yes, 4 Horses tested positive to Caffeine which is clearly a breach of the rules!

Do most people in the industry beleive  that it was given to the horses by the Dunn’s on purpose, NO!!!!!

Do I beleive that they gave it to their horses, NO!!!!

I think nobody believes Brosnan or Dalgety purposely doped their horses either.

What most can't believe is the differences in penalties given

22 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

LOL

Nowhere near as interesting as your interpretation of what I said.

Has there been a horse in NZ Harness racing has tested positive for Blue Magic ?

What Everyone does know that a stable admitted administering a banned drug and hadn’t tested positive to it!

So that is very interesting in itself isn’t it?

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Kotare,

I bet you give yourself an UPPERCUT every time the All-Stars win a race then start searching for the HELP phone numbers. you will be punch drunk before too long if you aren't already.

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Purdon was charged a few times for giving his horses substances I don't have to prove it, it has been in the press look it up, my point was people defended it but are very quick to put the boot into the the dunns

What did they say to you when you rang those numbers, no hope.I don't have to prove it but you do seek counseling, how do you get it out when you're wailing every time they win? Do they calm you down?

11 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

I bet you give yourself an UPPERCUT every time the All-Stars win a race then start searching for the HELP phone numbers. you will be punch drunk before too long if you aren't already.

Lee it doesn’t affect me personally everytime The AllStars Stable win a race.

I am not a large paying owner or trainer so it doesn’t affect me whatsoever!

It affects all the owners who are paying thousands of dollars a month in training fees in the knowledge that they can not win enough money to cover their costs.

It does affect me to the extent that I can’t be bothered betting into a race that has at least 2 AllStars horses in a race.

So somebody hears a conversation on Bluetooth, so stable knows about raid before they arrive??? Oh dear, the whole thing seems a bit flakey. 

Not knocking Dr Molloy, but it appears having him on Dunn’s side, really helped the outcome. Give up HQ P4P, this is were you can make the bucks! Every time anybody is under investigation, your phone will be running red hot. 

5 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Purdon was charged a few times for giving his horses substances I don't have to prove it, it has been in the press look it up, my point was people defended it but are very quick to put the boot into the the dunns

A few?

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

What Everyone does know that a stable admitted administering a banned drug and hadn’t tested positive to it!

So that is very interesting in itself isn’t it?

From articles written at the time, I found that plausible. Articles written by a proper writer, and not ones full of self-serving Brodsterisms. 

The Brodster is always on something, and I'm not sure it's the money. 

26 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

We have no interest in engaging at an level with you guys, or the media at this stage, but let me say this.

There’s a lot of juice left in this orange, and many of you who’ve posted will pay a high price for your ludicrous, false, and defamatory statements.

I’ll be encouraging the owners of this site to provide as much information as is required to establish your identities, and then you’ll be held accountable, depending on who you are, and who you’re aligned with.

I mean it, you’ve been warned.

That’s pretty threatening stuff P4P, but fair enough. Maybe some have over stepped the mark, but this  whole saga has gone on for a very long time. I’m looking forward to seeing this orange squeezed , because at the moment is resembles a sour lemon. I very much doubt anything more will come out of it, but I am sure your previous post will scare a few off. 

Just one thing, I have nothing against the Dunn stable, far from it. 

But what pisses me off, is the ongoing offences that certain stables have over the years. The list is incredible, and yes I’m sure some are due to food contamination or drug time limits, those you can sort of understand. 

But come on, from somebody who has been around for a few years, witnessed the 80s blue magic days, many of these offences over the years are pretty suspicious. Just puts off owners & punters, believe me. 

24 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Did you manage to get a hold of your lawyer on Easter Sunday ?

Nah, nothing I have said suggests I need a lawyer, might be a couple of posters on here pooping their pants ? 

Will all blow over, until a different stable does something similar.  If you made a list of well known harness stables that have been charged for various offences, the list would be staggering. I am sure I can say that!!

1 minute ago, Portfolio said:

Nah, nothing I have said suggests I need a lawyer, might be a couple of posters on here pooping their pants ? 

Will all blow over, until a different stable does something similar.  If you made a list of well known harness stables that have been charged for various offences, the list would be staggering. I am sure I can say that!!

I am sure you just did.

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Lee it doesn’t affect me personally everytime The AllStars Stable win a race.

I am not a large paying owner or trainer so it doesn’t affect me whatsoever!

It affects all the owners who are paying thousands of dollars a month in training fees in the knowledge that they can not win enough money to cover their costs.

It does affect me to the extent that I can’t be bothered betting into a race that has at least 2 AllStars horses in a race.

Brodie, which owners does it affect? the 94 that started their horses yesterday yes I repeat Ninety-Four out of 107 Starters and I state again there are 370 odd registered trainers have they been told they cant win a race the All-Stars are entered in. Someone should have told Greg Hope not to start his horse in a $100000 race because the All-Stars had a red-hot favorite in it.Tell Blair and Dexter to give the game away because they can't win if the All-Stars are racing against their horses. It affects all the owners who are paying thousands of dollars a month in training fees in the knowledge that they can not win enough money to cover their costs. So where did these owners go? or are they that dumb they keep going knowing they cant and don't win?

7 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Brodie, which owners does it affect? the 94 that started their horses yesterday yes I repeat Ninety-Four out of 107 Starters and I state again there are 370 odd registered trainers have they been told they cant win a race the All-Stars are entered in. Someone should have told Greg Hope not to start his horse in a $100000 race because the All-Stars had a red-hot favorite in it.Tell Blair and Dexter to give the game away because they can't win if the All-Stars are racing against their horses. It affects all the owners who are paying thousands of dollars a month in training fees in the knowledge that they can not win enough money to cover their costs. So where did these owners go? or are they that dumb they keep going knowing they cant and don't win?

Lee, sorry but you really do need to take your blinkers off!