RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JAKH

Bring Back Brodie

Come on back Brodie this site has got rather boring without you. While we all know that you have restrictions on your betting by the agencies you also contributed a lot of harness information which created a lot of interest and discussion. I know there are some out there whom wont agree with you ever but they will get over it and give you some more crap. Just wait and see how quickly they attack this thread. I will certainly welcome you back.

25 minutes ago, Shad said:

Well got the impression a few cafers chased him away, miss his imput any way.

Brodie had an ongoing argument with Kotare H and the BackPoonDrinkGoon. Brodie decided to leave.

His input is missed but his choice at end of the day. 

At least Kotare still around but predictably The Goon has disappeared now that Brodie has gone. The Goon was only out to get Brodie.

5 hours ago, Shad said:

The content has dropped off since his departure, at least he made it interesting.

Really. Great to see lots of activity and posts from those who liked Brodie, says it all doesn't it.  Especially his massive fan base of HS,JAKH and S

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Really. Great to see lots of activity and posts from those who liked Brodie, says it all doesn't it.  Especially his massive fan base of HS,JAKH and S

What does it say Newmarket?

How about the ones who were involved in it? KS and Goon.

Don't let half the story be portrayed as the whole one mate.

Its says that you are either unable to think for your selves or you are unable to provide content for your own threads. I seem to recall you calling me out about initiating posts which i have since done on a regular basis where content was available.

Brodie had issues and lots of them with other contributors and eventually spat the dummy and left the site- his choice- Kotare still posts

42 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Its says that you are either unable to think for your selves or you are unable to provide content for your own threads

Since Brodie has left, how many threads have you started and how many have I? Just wondering.

43 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Brodie had issues and lots of them with other contributors and eventually spat the dummy and left the site- his choice- Kotare still posts

You didn't really read what I wrote above, did you?

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

And, out of interest, what is your opinion of Kotare Hunter and the Goon in it all?

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

And, out of interest, what is your opinion of Kotare Hunter and the Goon in it all?

if i have an opinion on them its just that , an opinion based on what ive seen them write on here. I see KH has replied above and very succinctly at that so he gets a tick in my book on this occasion. .