RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTERS CLUB NUMBER 15

Total after Week 15 $3009.80($158 per share) 

well they say good things come to those who wait and we had to wait the whole of the long weekend :P but ended with $609.80.

so onto next weekend and the Feline team of Tiger Tiger & Cat to purr and roar those winners home.

Have a great week all

12 hours ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Also I had no reply to my cup day comment ? Are we keen again this year take $20 off each share and have a go?

$190 on the cup and $10 each on an allocated race for a bit of fun and something to watch on my day off.

Yip am keen on that.

To be honest, I am not sure the cup is going to be worth betting too much on!!

What about $25 a race (picking there will probably be 12). Maybe also $30 both Quaddie's and $40 on Pick 6 (The Moostar can do that one!!!)?

That's $400 out of the kitty?? Those selected randomly do the picking (15 out of 19 will get to do the bets), unless we do the 4 trebles at $25 each, meaning everyone gets to have some sort of bet. Total spend $500 (that's about $26 each)?

18 minutes ago, Smiler said:

To be honest, I am not sure the cup is going to be worth betting too much on!!

What about $25 a race (picking there will probably be 12). Maybe also $30 both Quaddie's and $40 on Pick 6 (The Moostar can do that one!!!)?

That's $400 out of the kitty?? Those selected randomly do the picking (15 out of 19 will get to do the bets), unless we do the 4 trebles at $25 each, meaning everyone gets to have some sort of bet. Total spend $500 (that's about $26 each)?

I am happy with any variation that the club comes to , just not too difficult as I have day off but children home in the afternoon.

Still keen to have some interest in the cup whatever form that may take though

1 hour ago, Blind Squirrel said:

I like SMilers idea where everyone gets a crack at something- happy to have my bet ready by Monday night - Jason can make any alterations with scratchings etc.

Put me dpwn for a treble if that's available

My only issue with quaddies, pick 6 , trebles etc is conflicting numbers between punters allocated certain races so with single bets on single races no chance of that happening.  Hope that makes sense :mellow:E.g  moosey has 1 2 3 in first leg of pick 6 but blind sq has 4 5 6 in his treble so they can't both be live after that race

I think you are over-thinking it a wee bit. Clashes in picks will always occur with the different style/methods our team members use to make selections - don't think co-ordinating all picks is the way to go as that leads to missing some good collects trying to do the right thing by all. (you can't please all the people all of the time :))

I won't be crying if I miss the last leg of the treble when someone else snags the Quaddie using a different selection! Comes down to how we do the best we can for the Club in our own unique way.

With 18 people in the club and 10 races on offer at Flemington, my humble suggestion is to randomly draw 2 people per race with $20 to spend each ($total $40 per race) on 9 races (all bar the Cup) = $360 and redraw one lucky bod to spend $40 on the Cup. Everyone gets a go then (pairs can combine spend or go it alone with their $20) - we spend $400 in total and one sucker oops I mean inspirational genius gets an added bonus to live or die on their Melb Cup selections on behalf of us all :D

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, Tiger Tiger said:

happy with whatever the club decides for MC day 

well done moose, your success has give me newfound confidence for this weekend 

Fortune strikes usually when we least expect it...Go well Tiger Tiger....gut feelings prevail on the day:)