RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
aquaman

What have they done.

Just been to the NZGRA website, and found it has all changed. It has changed for the worse, it is nowhere as good as the old one. It looks to me like change for change's sake. I;m convinced these people running the show, sit around thinking up ways to make new rule's and changes to systems to justify their existence. Interesting to see they want to shut down criticism of themselves with yet another rule titled Social Media Policy. It will not work with me.

The question I have is, why spend industry money on stupid things like changing a perfectly good website that was working well, to something inferior. No doubt they will all sit around now and spend more of your money on spin and lies as to why the change was needed. Just watch.

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Just been to the NZGRA website, and found it has all changed. It has changed for the worse, it is nowhere as good as the old one. It looks to me like change for change's sake. I;m convinced these people running the show, sit around thinking up ways to make new rule's and changes to systems to justify their existence. Interesting to see they want to shut down criticism of themselves with yet another rule titled Social Media Policy. It will not work with me.

The question I have is, why spend industry money on stupid things like changing a perfectly good website that was working well, to something inferior. No doubt they will all sit around now and spend more of your money on spin and lies as to why the change was needed. Just watch.

Question are the other 2 codes gagged by a social media policy? 

I don't think it looks to bad but then again I new it was happening cause I read the news report on it that was posted on the 2nd June. It had pics of what it would look like but couldn't really tell the full extent of the changes as you couldn't enlarge them. I like the new logo but they should have kept some of the old site i.e the red background instead of the blue.

3 minutes ago, come on ref said:

How the hell do I nom??? It wont let me do ,great ive gotta call them tomorrow.... if it aint broke don't fix it

I just nom the first thing that comes up when you sign in is nom section so what's your problem

Fair enough Kotare  Thank you..      It stinks of " Kerr" and his sign off, on his correspondance is           " Ends".      The man has been sliming his way up the chain ...   Between him and the new look "we "Love our Greyhounds "..how many lovely  Turds have they ever picked up????

32 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Any IT people out there, how much would this new website cost?, my guess, no change from $30,000.

We did something similar last year- rebrand/redesign + change graphics and skins and ours cost around $50,000 so I would say no change from $30,000 The part that cost the most was the design.

I presume the whole purpose of all this is to give a new look or image to show how the new setup can stamp their brand. What a shame that the best they can up with is to copy a logo, a brand statement and a new race concept.

I can see nothing beneficial to the users and little to impress a browser.