RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
IWMC

GELDED WITHOUT CONSENT

What was the Sharrock horse that NZTR allowed the lessor to changes the dates and conditions on, Shezsensational or something like that, anyway at the time NZTR's defense was that they're not legally responsible for any lease arrangements !!!

3 hours ago, rumpole said:

Who did they talk to at NZ Racing? The tea lady or the cleaner?

Are they not all tea lady's or cleaners? Who knows, but it was not a very pleasant experience, one I would not enter into again.

22 hours ago, trakdap said:

I can relate to that, I leased a horse to a group and they owed quite a bit of money to the trainer. One of the group phoned NZ Racing and was told the owner of the horse (me) was responsible for the debt, not the lessee's.

I recall a similar [ not exact ] situation.

I trained a horse for a group of people,  the horse was leased from the breeders to this group.  The syndicate manager shot through with the stakemoney and NZTR didn't want to know.

The breeders/owners had action taken by a service provider against them to recover some monies owed.