RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Wok Belly

The Lack of Vision and Values

Just when you thought John Allen was actually close to delivering something around employee culture (whoops!!).... Over the past two years the self serving CEO has been constantly pushing himself on the NZ speaker circuit and doing a terrific job managing upwards whilst leaving the running of the business to the consultants and former NZ Post employees. 

Perhaps a little less time focused on his own brand/ego and more for those that work for him is needed!!! Exactly how long does it take to align an organisation ????

VISION & VALUES LAUNCH POSTPONED

The launch of NZRB's new Vision & Values, scheduled for Tuesday 30 May is being postponed for a few weeks to enable us to get more detailed feedback from our Board.

We will be talking to them about this at the next Board meeting on 15 June.

It is important that the whole organisation is aligned on how we express our future direction, along with how to describe the values that will guide the evolution of NZRB's culture.

These are John Allen's last two tweets on his @NZRB twitter address:

"Coffee with Max Harris: the NZ Project, today.  HE's thoughtful, considered and keen to debate ideas important to our future.   Read his book"

"Spoke to Australasian Gambling Regulators.  Forget the stereotypes.  They are open, flexible, want to partner business and love poetry!"

John please provide something useful to these tweets.  I follow the @nzrb address in case it is going to tell me something to do with racing, like how the additional money will be distributed next year.  Or that next seasons racing dates have been established.  Those in the top for floor of your wining and dining may care about the Australian gambling regulators love of poetry but trust me those on the ground floor have more pressing issues.

29 minutes ago, shaneMcAlister said:

Below is a link to Max Harris.  Please let me know if you believe this guy will be important to nz racing future...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/91486979/Max-Harris-Young-gifted-and-political

You are fucking kidding.....he'll be about as useful as the string of Racing Ministers we have had..

Allen must have a lot of time on his hands to waste it on this crap......:angry: