RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Friday at the races

Brilliantly fine and sunny Christchurch morning. Riccarton and Addington both racing today - life is good.

Cubes I have enough $ for that lemonade I promised in the week - not sure if I need a ride in the Kingswood after the last to Addington:ph34r:

Interested if anyone out there has a few winners for the day ?

I'll throw Dynamic and Master Karsten out there at Riccarton - both look slightly overs on FF to me.

Addington - without being brave - Spankem & Spanish Armada look like a nice $4+ all up to me.

Good luck

49 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Brilliantly fine and sunny Christchurch morning. Riccarton and Addington both racing today - life is good.

Cubes I have enough $ for that lemonade I promised in the week - not sure if I need a ride in the Kingswood after the last to Addington:ph34r:

Interested if anyone out there has a few winners for the day ?

I'll throw Dynamic and Master Karsten out there at Riccarton - both look slightly overs on FF to me.

Addington - without being brave - Spankem & Spanish Armada look like a nice $4+ all up to me.

Good luck

Good luck today and tonight Col. Will be watching with much interest race 3 this afternoon.

Robert.

30 minutes ago, Double R said:

Good luck today and tonight Col. Will be watching with much interest race 3 this afternoon.

Robert.

Thanks Robert - fingers crossed. She is well - albeit prone to being a bit erratic (must be the owners rubbing off)