RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Where is T Lee ???

50 minutes ago, puha said:

Think he made it too hastings then succumbed to a tooth/ mouth  ulcer can't see it in the stipes report though :$)

yeah  i knew  it was  something long those lines 

Should be a multi choice on 'The Chase'....... 'At what time did medioka (no relation of Yoko Ono)  NZ race caller T'Lee on May 11th fall I'll.

A.  After watching fox news (9am) and shouting 'I love you trumpy' with a mouth full of cornflakes....or

B.  After ringing his boss saying at (9.15am) 'I cant see my as making it in today as my doc says I have a bad case of anal glaucoma'....or

C.  I bumped in to ARA at the local, outa the blue he called me a dickhead ,which I snapped back and said rite'o 'Richard.C.' nek minite  I have a Tooth 30 dentil appointment.

Tony is getting long in the tooth.Do they have training schools or whatever for budding youngsters wanting to call.After all,Tom Woods has scored himself a good job,congratulations.But he was pretty rough around the edges when starting out,but was persevered with and good on his success.

No they probably dont knowing how the NZRB operates. I do not think he would be looking back really especially how things are in this country with racing, sounded like with Coppins on Sunday he's pretty happy where he is up there. Sounds good also.

Yeah he was rough round the edges to start with but who wasn't really in there first job? Not an easy gig.

but he must of impressed someone to get an overseas gig like that so credit where credit is due

4 hours ago, kawiboy said:

Tony is getting long in the tooth.Do they have training schools or whatever for budding youngsters wanting to call.After all,Tom Woods has scored himself a good job,congratulations.But he was pretty rough around the edges when starting out,but was persevered with and good on his success.

Yes they do coach the young guys - best in the business Reon Murtha has done quite a bit I understand.