RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Mrs Cubes is going to the Ashburton Races

Sooooo...all great road trips must have a post script...

" It was ultra foggy on the way down to ' Vegas last Wednesday...little did Cubes' realise what punting disaster lay ahead.....

Missed the first race due to fog therefore slow traffic therefore Cubity late

Second race terrible disaster....fancy three horses....have them all each way up the yahzoo in doubles , multis , quinellas etc...all ups , trebles , blah , blah , blah..

None place

Cubemeisters' own runner...karaka purchase... runs 31 lengths dead last

Third Race ....things take a turn for the worse

Let's just say our fancied runners didn't feature

Then Cubes sees Pitman.....37 time leading South Island trainer....Cubinator pleads for a tip....Pitty doesn't have a single runner today he states

Fourth Race ...the horses Cubes' likes to follow , like to follow other horses...

1:28 p.m.

Cubes leaves Ashburton Racetrack and returns to work "

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, WhoKnows said:

Lindis Pass certainly looks like she doesn't want to be a racehorse any more, either that or there is something seriously wrong with her, that wasn't a good look.

LINDIS PASS (C Barnes) – Tailed the field throughout despite the rider’s efforts. Rider C Barnes reported that the mare had hung throughout and that the Norton bit had slipped through its mouth. A post-race veterinary inspection did not reveal any obvious abnormalities

Bad day on the punt, as they say Cubes, just turn the page and go again.

Certainly a tough road to hoe trying to pick a winner down there, i was always told ya never give up, and if you go down, you go down swinging, in my younger days i used to go to the races with a close relative, many a day when we left for home after a tough day he would sing, it was a beautiful day when we started away with a smile and content on our faces, but the money we spent including the rent, what a prick of a day at the races, and i can say it was sung many a time. Certainly has stuck in my head after a good old thrashing on course, so keep at it cubes the tide must turn.

12 hours ago, rdytdy said:

LINDIS PASS (C Barnes) – Tailed the field throughout despite the rider’s efforts. Rider C Barnes reported that the mare had hung throughout and that the Norton bit had slipped through its mouth. A post-race veterinary inspection did not reveal any obvious abnormalities

"Turn the Page"....what the Bob Seger classic or the Jon English anthem....?

Allegedly some metal people jumped on the bandwagon too....

C'mon Von...now's your cue...

On ‎05‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, rdytdy said:

Fresh page, go again and perfect result.

Well done Cubes. :)