RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

Mrs Cubes is going to the Ashburton Races

Just a little road trip for her.....a break from the monotony of a farm life .

So we will load up the esky and saunter off down in the Kingswood ....'Vegas way .

Good fields .

Cubemeister is going to back Sam Wynne in the jockey challenge .

And Cubity won some money in a poker game @ Jupiter's (but now it is called the Star) on the Gold Coast when the Cubinator got dragged off there for the school hols (helpful free tip : when vacationing with teenagers....ensure "serviced apartment" has internet ) , so thencefore surely all right-minded 'Cafers would agree Cubes can have a nudge at the nags on a rare Wednesday Ashburton gallops meet ?

Errr.....any tips out there in 'Cafeland ?

Oh the burden of being dragged off to the races cubes, i wish my wife was that encouraging, good luck down there, just wondering if nancy could win break her maiden class, think she was a 147k purchase at the karaka sale few years back, meets a small field, but she won't pay much. They look harder to pick than a broken nose.A nice way to spend a Wednesday.

My tips Cubes.

Don't give the missus your credit card.

Now some clues for your keen mind ( speaking of which did you get the NZRB appointment ? )

Racing down south is as simple as ABC, but if in doubt, Jan will get you out if Terri's not about.

And on a more serious note, only back horses who'll be in the first five turning in because that shit hole masquerading as a racetrack has no camber and back runners have a five length disadvantage.

If you're bored talk to Pitty and every time he mentions how good xxxxxx horse is, or how good a trainer he is, or how he keeps his horses sound, you have a shot of tequila.

You'll be absolutely chutneyed by race two, legless by the fourth, incapacitated and horizontal by the sixth, unconscious and pissing your pants by by the eighth ( they'll be moleskins knowing you so they'll cope with a few liters of leakage ) and that's the best way to enjoy Ashburton, unfuckingconscious because that place is the Chernobyl of the south and the only good thing ever to come out of there is SH1.

You shouldn't criticise him, he speaks as our own "special needs" village idiot, using the intelligence of a fucking amoeba, and as a scientist I say it's important we know how single celled idiots think. He's so fucking thick and stupid he'd make a brussel sprout look like a Rhodes Scholar.

1 hour ago, Fostermd said:

R4 Zante.

Looks to be a smart enough horse.  Stable goes well here. 

Might be a touch of value about the price 

agree currently 26 to 1 ill be having some of that each way and i think shads tip will go well ill be there for the first and backing bobtail each way

10 hours ago, Cubes said:

Just a little road trip for her.....a break from the monotony of a farm life .

So we will load up the esky and saunter off down in the Kingswood ....'Vegas way .

Good fields .

Cubemeister is going to back Sam Wynne in the jockey challenge .

And Cubity won some money in a poker game @ Jupiter's (but now it is called the Star) on the Gold Coast when the Cubinator got dragged off there for the school hols (helpful free tip : when vacationing with teenagers....ensure "serviced apartment" has internet ) , so thencefore surely all right-minded 'Cafers would agree Cubes can have a nudge at the nags on a rare Wednesday Ashburton gallops meet ?

Errr.....any tips out there in 'Cafeland ?

Should be a good day there Cubes...best of luck with yours.

Diorissimo missed the start 10, got beaten less than 4 last start. Might be a good way to start...

Like Celtic Cross, Khorabella and Jumeirah.....and watch those Northerners.......;)

3 hours ago, Catalano said:

Cubes, Khorabella in race 6 @ $12 FO.

Ex-northerner, recently won a trial, and has blinkers added today. Drawn 1 so should be on the pace.

Bloody Lottery there Cat....how you go from Dead 4 to Slow 7 without any rain beats me....

Sam Wynne thought she was in the Stewards....not a wet tracker so will keep.

6 hours ago, gary1 said:

agree currently 26 to 1 ill be having some of that each way and i think shads tip will go well ill be there for the first and backing bobtail each way

Crikey gary she didn't go to well, was in a nice place behind leader, but hopped off to outside the leader, don't think to many excuses.

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

how you go from Dead 4 to Slow 7 without any rain beats me

I thought I was going crazy! Backed her with the TAB's free $5 (so no real harm done), thinking the no. 1 barrier and better track will suit - turn on the TV and it's a bog?

My old uncle told me along time ago, a fool and their money are soon parted, i never did learn. Had a few bets today but found the going just as tough as some of the horses, feel abit lighter for the experience though.

6 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Lindis Pass certainly looks like she doesn't want to be a racehorse any more, either that or there is something seriously wrong with her, that wasn't a good look.

Suffering from float sickness i suspect.

1 hour ago, Shad said:

My old uncle told me along time ago, a fool and their money are soon parted, i never did learn. Had a few bets today but found the going just as tough as some of the horses, feel abit lighter for the experience though.

IMG_1691.JPG