RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ponderosa8

Cash Withdrawls from the TAB

From Palmerston North to New Plymouth there is no TAB agency - that's where we are headed - Dunedin only has 2 - South Dunedin and Moray Place - and I understand one is to go - OMG let's promote our business Yeah Right

25 minutes ago, turny said:

From Palmerston North to New Plymouth there is no TAB agency - that's where we are headed - Dunedin only has 2 - South Dunedin and Moray Place - and I understand one is to go - OMG let's promote our business Yeah Right

There was one in Wanganui, i'm not sure if it is still there but the tab website says it is. Agencies in the naki are scarce.

On 08/05/2017 at 4:29 PM, Ponderosa8 said:

Went into local TAB in King Street Hastings at 1.20pm today and asked to withdrawl $350 from my account, was told they didnt have that much as they had paid out a couple of other people and had just done the banking. Funny that I'd previously been in to that TAB at different times and days of the week and was given the same excuse then also.!!

(NB: Its an actual TAB and not a pub-TAB).

Pretty poor that you cant get this much as its not a lot is it.

Who else has had this experience anywhere and what excuses did they give.?

Might as well just go offshore.   Made a request for withdrawal first thing yesterday morning from a Aus bookie, was in my bank account by lunchtime.  Only downside is Westpac charge a transaction fee.