RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Stipes Report

22 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Corrected now. Obviously that millennial with a degree in media studies on 100K a year at NZTR has woken from their slumber!

Do you think $100k a year is a lot in general??

The wife has a small share n a horse that raced in the first at Hastings and the horse's rider lost his irons after 20m after being bumped.If you read the stipes report it did mention that he was bumped but nothing about the rider losing his iron.

I would have thought that this information is worth reporting and do the Stewards believe this info is irrelevant or are they just out of their depth,for God's even the Head Stipe was present TO OBSERVE..

I give up with this mob,

SNR 

9 hours ago, Midget said:

The wife has a small share n a horse that raced in the first at Hastings and the horse's rider lost his irons after 20m after being bumped.If you read the stipes report it did mention that he was bumped but nothing about the rider losing his iron.

I would have thought that this information is worth reporting and do the Stewards believe this info is irrelevant or are they just out of their depth,for God's even the Head Stipe was present TO OBSERVE..

I give up with this mob,

SNR 

Who is the Head Stipe? Not Otham is it?

Note that I referred to him as Otham, not J Oatham, John Oatham or Mr Oatham. I am just giving him back, a little bit of how he sees those at the coalface when I refer to him as OTHAM