RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Cameron George Resigns to take up role of CEO at Warriors.

8 minutes ago, rumpole said:

well has he gone yet

is he in Penrith?

Careful Rumpers, you've got far more baggage than Cammo, and he's ok anyway.

You've made your bitter point, now don't poke the bear old fella.

22 hours ago, Midget said:

Careful Rumpers, you've got far more baggage than Cammo, and he's ok anyway.

You've made your bitter point, now don't poke the bear old fella.

I have made my point and there is little to add

When I first met your buddy I thought he was a good fella  but he turned, much to my disappointment

Too much influence from Finn Powry

I am far too old to have any baggage let alone have more than Cammo

You should hear the full story  as far as Cammo and I are concerned

Let us agree to to leave the bear be

Agree, Cammo has done a fine job in various capacities, and whilst he may have "misunderstood" CWJ initially he eventually accepted your "bestie" for what he is....and moved on....just as you should.

Criticisms of Cammo's performance at Ellerslie are ill founded and just dumb anyway so let's agree to move on and wish him well because if there's one more hopeless and exasperating sport ( other than racing ) in NZ it's those fucking Warriors, so Cammo will need all the luck in the world to make those tattooed losers achieve anything of substance.

14 hours ago, Midget said:

Criticisms of Cammo's performance at Ellerslie are ill founded and just dumb anyway.

That response, with respect, Midget, is why New Zealand Racing is foundering.

‘Criticisms of Cammos performance at Ellerslie are ill founded and just dumb, eh?

So a high-profile personality (a word I hate) departs the scene but no critiqueing of the results he produced, if any, is allowed?

No review of how he fared vis-à-vis any performance targets he was set?

(Were any performance targets set?)

No meeting amongst the executive to determine just what ’Cammo’ did well and what he just sucked at? No discussion amongst the executive as to the effect of their part in any results, good or bad? No resolutions that 'we should definitely continue this' or 'that we should forget forevermore'?

No factoring of the results of that meeting into the new guy’s performance standards?

Seems not…

So the new guy will come in, will make the same loud noises Cammo did … and will eventually leave with, doubtless, you proclaiming that any criticism of him is ill-founded and just dumb…

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." – Albert Einstein

On 5/12/2017 at 8:15 PM, turny said:

9 behind Danielle today - on the run - not bad for the magic man

He was bloody ordinary at Invergiggle yesterday Tom...seemed to be "sleep riding"..

Had a number of good rides and never moved on any of them.....must have been a big Saturday night.....:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

He was bloody ordinary at Invergiggle yesterday Tom...seemed to be "sleep riding"..

Had a number of good rides and never moved on any of them.....must have been a big Saturday night.....:rolleyes:

shit rides all day except   the one in the last  they did not handle the track

what was he supposed to do  ?  wack the hell  out of a beaten horse?

4 minutes ago, rumpole said:

shit rides all day except   the one in the last  they did not handle the track

what was he supposed to do  ?  wack the hell  out of a beaten horse?

All didn't handle the track...? One bolted in on same going last start..!  He was a statue all day.

And needs a better Manager by the sounds of things.....;)

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

All didn't handle the track...? One bolted in on same going last start..!  He was a statue all day.

And needs a better Manager by the sounds of things.....;)

you should know better than to make unfounded criticisms

he does his own rides at  the deep south

I also backed Gazza the Guru  he was given every chance  not good enough on the day

how many starts before he won his maiden ?  17 actually I should have known better

Speaking of riders, i saw something very unusual yesterday by NZ rider standards let alone the S Island. Kelvin Kala something pulled the whip through on Indiana Pearl to straighten it up only for it to duck in when hit with right hand.. Horse was beaten by a head at most

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

you should know better than to make unfounded criticisms

he does his own rides at  the deep south

I also backed Gazza the Guru  he was given every chance  not good enough on the day

how many starts before he won his maiden ?  17 actually I should have known better

Fair enough Rumpers....;)