RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Cameron George Resigns to take up role of CEO at Warriors.

Will it be a Kiwi or will it be an Aussie?

With the way they are treating our Uni Students over there it has to be a Kiwi for me. 

Why give an outsider another opportunity when they have failed?

If those who make the decision choose someone from offshore then they have the same inferiority complex that our handicappers have of our horses based on the International ratings that they put forward year after year unless of course the animal has traveled to Australia and performed! 

Why do NZ's  continuosly think that they (Aust) are always better than us?????

7 hours ago, Insider said:

He's the person who stopped me going to see my horse on raceday even when there's even no one on-course! 

Insider, I understand you grievance especially when no one was there.  However more and more big organisations are getting caught up in the new world of Health and Safety restrictions.  Any bad news is jumped on straight away by the press.  You will hear a lot quicker about a non racing incident happening at a racecourse than a super racing performance. 

If you are in any high position you have a responsibility for H&S.  PC gone mad etc I concur.  However like it or not we still have too many accidents at our workplaces etc.

14 hours ago, Patiti said:

CEO pay at Warriors probably higher than NZTR and job easier as more one dimentional.

At least he is out of racing..I might yet again get a lunch ticket to Ellerslie

Whooppee

1 hour ago, Nice Option said:

Good luck in your new role Cam - an astute businessman indeed who took Ellerslie to another level, often in testing circumstances. Lets hope the Warriors also benefit from your tangible qualities!!

You do realise that he is already on the Warriors board and has been for some time.Hasn't helped them so far but as they keep saying , this year will be our year and things are different this time.