RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Peter Hunter

Lets hope he is ok. One of those things that happens which most of the time just results in a bit of interference..Interesting media reports state the fall was a result of the horse  louie faltering.  Even blind freddy could see that was not the case and what the cause was. Very sad and unfortunate for everyone involved including the connections of the horse who started the chain reaction.

Apparently the stipes are going to interview drivers and review race tapes to try and work out what caused the smash. As What a Post said, Blind Freddy could see who caused in as it happened in real time, and Stevie Wonder could tell from the replay!

Why they still even interview drivers is beyond me, The stipes already have videos from every angle possible, and I've yet to see a driver that tells the truth in the room anyway!

It would add insult to injury if you owned louie and read the reports in the media that your horse caused the serious fall . You would be rather upset the correct information was not disclosed. It seems the stipes report may inadvertently be partly responsible for this due to its initial failure to detail what happened .. Maybe they did not anticipate that being a consequence, but probably they should have.

In the states the stripes phone the drivers and tell them they are fined, suspended or what ever, no interview.

One can see it from sitting in the stand as it happens most times, they have binoculars and replays. WTF!

Whenever I went into the stripes room and told the truth, they never believed me, now you can tell the biggest porky ever and they believe them??

On 5/1/2017 at 8:22 PM, JackSprat said:

Apparently the stipes are going to interview drivers and review race tapes to try and work out what caused the smash. As What a Post said, Blind Freddy could see who caused in as it happened in real time, and Stevie Wonder could tell from the replay!

Why they still even interview drivers is beyond me, The stipes already have videos from every angle possible, and I've yet to see a driver that tells the truth in the room anyway!

BEST STIPE POST EVER!

watching this incident live on trackside it looked as though Allan Becks horse clipped the wheel in front of it and went rough and run in and made contact with Louie's front legs which made it crash quickly to the ground

Blair Orange looked the lucky one to escape serious injury and the height peter Hunter fell from meant he was lucky not to have broken bones as well

The question is why weren't the drivers concerned in the incident,Williams and Beck and K Barclay,questioned on the day and the outcome concluded after the meeting so it could be in the stewards report? why is there need to question others drivers when some of them were only involved in the aftermath of the first interference which caused Louie to fall.

Surely by delaying this incident it only causes more questions when it could of been cleared up on the day?

10 hours ago, rangi said:

watching this incident live on trackside it looked as though Allan Becks horse clipped the wheel in front of it and went rough and run in and made contact with Louie's front legs which made it crash quickly to the ground

Blair Orange looked the lucky one to escape serious injury and the height peter Hunter fell from meant he was lucky not to have broken bones as well

The question is why weren't the drivers concerned in the incident,Williams and Beck and K Barclay,questioned on the day and the outcome concluded after the meeting so it could be in the stewards report? why is there need to question others drivers when some of them were only involved in the aftermath of the first interference which caused Louie to fall.

Surely by delaying this incident it only causes more questions when it could of been cleared up on the day?

well said rangi!