RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

TAB Website

yip! same TAB system, same problems, same result.

Do they any idea what it is like to have a winning combination worked out and hit the submit button ... then nothing...

Some message about Guru Meditation. Try and try. Change to another PC, same result. Watch your winner win, only your not on it.

Well done, how is that "slippage" figure going?

Im still resist betting on betfair.... But thiis crap again and again really makes my decision for me....... Would ring to voice my anger as a parting shot...haha but this is also down and not working!!! Is quite unreal..... It would be funny if it wasnt so sad and pathetic!!

It would be good PR if trackside mentioned or had a ribbon with an apology and a mention they are working on the problem, but I suppose they are all out following their interests on a Saturday, they are obviously not interested in Racing.

This is getting beyond a joke, nothing on trackside,not sure about radio, would be nice to know when it will be fixed.i am getting sick of trying to login.its been down for about a hour and a half

26 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

ebet.tab.co.nz

Might be fastbet.co.nz

Something like that sometimes works.  Not having a bet today myself, but I know it's frustrating when it happens.

Third world level. Worrying especially as yesterday hardly qualifies as a particularly busy Saturday, As Griffen says, I think the most damning thing is they don't mention the website problems on Trackside, presumably because they don't want to look incompetent. Horse has bolted already i think team.

I walked away from the comp..... Was losing anyway , But it gave me a few moments to refresh my options ....Then i came back with vengeance to make up lost time ..cleared my acc.

Bugga!

(Another day today)