RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

Dancing with the Stars AXED!!

Lorraine Downes-Mexted-Crowe is said to be saddened that one of the few "family tv shows" left is to be given the chop.

I, for one, can PROUDLY say that I have not watched ONE SINGLE SECOND of this total crap......EVER!!

There.....that feels better.

What about Y & R ?,they chopped that in the middle of some newish story lines :D

Lorraine Downes-Mexted-Crowe is said to be saddened that one of the few "family tv shows" left is to be given the chop.

I, for one, can PROUDLY say that I have not watched ONE SINGLE SECOND of this total crap......EVER!!

There.....that feels better.

Wow, Chris does have some taste!

The only times I have ever caught sight of 'DWTS', Chris, is when I answer the yells of 'Garcon!' from the lounge where The Boss and her pals need their drinks topped up...

Once that is done - and it happens at regular 15 minute intervals - I am banished back to the study...

The scary thing, though, Chris, is that there's probably a worse programme coming up to replace it...

'Celebrity Toilet Roll Changing', maybe...

'Greatest Weathermen Quips'?

'Lamest Home Videos'?

P.S.

Chris, I know you read the Friday sports liftout in 'The Dom'. Did you see today's? Two different shots of the Basin Reserve, one showing a crowd of 0 and the other a crowd of 1...

That was me.....tucking in to my lime marmalade sandwiches.

The domestic season kicks off next Tuesday at the Basin Murray......bugger cup day...will I see you there?

Ummmmmm....

I must hunt up the domestic sked on the net...

All this crossover between codes is unsettling to a man of my years - a Rugby Final in November, ye Gods, eg...

You might be able to answer a question or two I have re domestic cricket:

That new grandstand at AMI Stadium looks to be way closer to the action than the old one. Will they/can they still play cricket there?