RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bblunt

Paul Henry is killing NZ

I see John Minto was the cheer leader for the anti Paul Henry protests outside TVNZ today!! how does he get so much time off work? oh that's right...

He's an under paid and over worked teacher

I think he's open and honest and doesn't hide behind PC.

However I did not see the shows where is is meant to have offended someone or some persons.

But then....doesn't he always have a tendency to get up someone's nose.

Breakfast will NOT be the same without him.

And on the..him, causing us problems with India, I see Australia have pissed them off too so he's not the only one.

Past 24 hours news:3rd Indian arrested for trying to interfere with our electoral system/Blonde Indian beauty queen booed by Indian crowd after her success because she is not Indian looking.Interesting observation.

OK all you soft c##k left wing lily livered pink cardy wearing closet homos, tell me this.

Why is Joris Debris the Race Relations Conciliator? why was he preceded by Raj Prasad in the job? are we not allowed average white men in positions of responsibility?, and while I'm talking about average white men, why is it that all adverts about family violence, drunk driving, child beating etc...are only allowed to feature average white men when all the historical statistics say it's actually the race we're not allowed to mention that has killed 17 of its own dear little souls in the last 12 months, and the other three victims were not children of European extraction either.

Why pretend it's a white kids problem? oh that's right, so you weak pizzled poofters won't scream and yell "racist bastards".

Knock knock.....this is the truth calling....anyone home?

you know and i know that many dont like the truth and will fabricate,exaggerate or use totally irrelevent analagies to squirm out of the little hole they have dug themselves to reinforce their distorted and unbalanced views.

Asiseit. I see a south aftrican has pissed them off as well at the games, called the crowd a "pack of monkeys"as he reckoned thats how they were acting trying to put him off his concentration is some event he was competing in. Just their sportsmanship coming out I suppose.Wonder who the third Indian was that has returned a positive swab at the games? could have been one of the 400 m relay runners ? will wait and see what develops.

Cheers Archie

Past 24 hours news:3rd Indian arrested for trying to interfere with our electoral system/Blonde Indian beauty queen booed by Indian crowd after her success because she is not Indian looking.Interesting observation.

I think if you add in the many non Indians who have been charged or accused over the years of electoral offences, behaved in a chauvinistic, racist, xenophobic or similar manner in public, your argument would fall apart. So to preserve your story we better not mention them.

So who CAN we make fun of?

Maori's are out of the question.

So too are Indians, Asians and Polynesians.

I'll settle with the ragheads.

Those bastards are conspiring to kill us all, I think we can have a joke at their expense.

I don't know who you can make fun of - that is entirely up to you. The argument's not about humour but about making rude and insulting comments sometimes racist comments. Are you saying it's not possible to be humorous without being downright racist, intolerant, rude, demeaning and insulting?! Many comedians have had no such problem and they still succeed without having to go there.

Don't want to open up this debate again but I got an email yesterday re my complaint to tvnz (about the GG comments, not the Dik**** comments) and thought people might be interested in the relevant bits. There was a fair bit of waffle which i cut out re the breach of Standard 1 which needed explanation because the breach was a bit ambiguous. Standards 6 and 7 were explained in a sentence so they were obviously clearcut breaches.

John Key (JK): We have to choose (a new Governor General) because the current

Governor General Anand Satyanand, his term finishes in the middle of next

year.

PH: Is he even a New Zealander?

JK: Ah, yes he is a New Zealander.

PH: Are you going to choose a New Zealander who looks and sounds like a

New Zealander this time?

JK: Well in fact every Governor General since Porritt has been a New Zealand

born New Zealander.

PH: Are we going to go for someone who is more like a New Zealander this time

though.

This complaint has been upheld under Standard 1 (Good Taste and Decency), 6 (Fairness) and 7 (Discrimination and Denigration).

The Fairness Standard requires broadcasters to deal fairly with the person taking part or

referred to. The only person referred to in the item was Sir Anand Satyanand. The

Committee notes that Mr Henry