RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bblunt

Paul Henry is killing NZ

I am presuming - hoping - that Isaac is just being contrarian today...

In case he is not - and is, in fact, serious with his views - he ought to consider a few points:

1. Why should we give any more credence to his opinion as to what comprises a New Zealander when I bet he reckons Hone Harewira is 'a dyed-in-the-wool racist' when he opines that only Maori are 'real New Zealanders'?

2. If Isaac has difficulties pronouncing An-yan Sat-yan-and (oooh, 5 syllables!) how the hell does he cope with other New Zealanders' names like Mah-a Non-oo, Eye-reen Van Dike, Mar-he Dries-dale...?

3. Is Isaac another of these 'foreigners-must-assimilate-to-New-Zealand's-ways' types who, on their big OE, promptly congregate in Kiwi or Aussie-dominated flats in London, insist on 'real foods that we get in New Zealand' - 'Mum, we need Vegemite!. And Chocolate Fish!', buy tickets to all All Blacks' northern tours, moan about 'it ain't ever this cold in New Zealand at Christmas'?

In about two months, Isaac, I'll be at Auschwitz ... where another (ok, far more extreme than you) pure-race fanatic took his prejudices to never-before-seen depths...

I'll light you a candle...

Yes,typical left wing tree huggers response.

The same types that would insist on a Mosque at Ground Zero.

Fact is,if Anand Saswatunya(or however you spell it...) wanted to relocate to India he could easily assimilate in to Indian life and walk down the streets of Delhi without an eyelid being batted.

Me?Couldnt do it,I'd be stared out of the country,Im 'white', and not INDIAN.Thats a fact!

NZ is the ONLY country in the world that I call home,yet Im expected to welcome in with open arms all other lifestyles and beliefs,all in the name of 'multi-culturalism'.

Yeah,Right.

). It's a multicultural world and only getting more so. Those who hold on to antiquated prejudices based on race/gender/sexuality etc will not be able to fully participate

This is where you are ,again , so wrong.It is NOT a multicultural world.Only in the weak western world it is.We cant go to Iran and set up a Christian church,can we?If not,why not?

I can easily tell you what is NOT a New Zealander.

Someone with an INDIAN name that 99% of Kiwis cant pronounce.All Indian features that when he walked down the street you think "he is an Indian" and not "he is a Kiwi".

I could describe a Kiwi as someone who assimilates in to our 'culture' whatever that may be now as we are so 'multicultural' now that we can accept stoning an adulterous woman to death and roasting dogs over a BBQ.

A Kiwi who loves Roast Beef with Kumara over Beef Malaga.Rugby Union over Field Hockey.Christian values and not Islam.Wearing Jandals and shorts and not a Kaftan and Burqua.

Now,answer my question

Is it important that the GG wins a popularity contest with real NZers? The GG has a lot of roles within the International sphere and especially the Pacific, so whoever can apply the best leverage for NZs benefit is of the highest importance, and not whether he suits the latest weird populist bent of the 'real' keewees.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-12-18/1261106468651.jpg

Guest Editor

OK all you soft c##k left wing lily livered pink cardy wearing closet homos, tell me this.

Why is Joris Debris the Race Relations Conciliator? why was he preceded by Raj Prasad in the job? are we not allowed average white men in positions of responsibility?, and while I'm talking about average white men, why is it that all adverts about family violence, drunk driving, child beating etc...are only allowed to feature average white men when all the historical statistics say it's actually the race we're not allowed to mention that has killed 17 of its own dear little souls in the last 12 months, and the other three victims were not children of European extraction either.

Why pretend it's a white kids problem? oh that's right, so you weak pizzled poofters won't scream and yell "racist bastards".

Knock knock.....this is the truth calling....anyone home?

I see John Minto was the cheer leader for the anti Paul Henry protests outside TVNZ today!! how does he get so much time off work? oh that's right...

Whenever my slightly-more-left-wing-than-Adolf-or-Ghenghis opinions even begin to enter the same left-wing universe as is occupied by John Minto, you have my authorisation to buy the bullets to put me down. You are to avoid my face, though: I wanna look pretty in my open coffin!

;)

Minto will be there with all his bells on, its the school holidays remember and the government is paying him to be there !!Its a wonder he had the guts as Paul Henry is not some female israeli tennis player he is used to harrassing.

I see that twit John Campbell had an UNBIASED programme about paul Henry tonight with John Tamahere and Willie jackson as his experts - Tui ad once again.

Its a wonder Matt McCarten wasnt there but could of been but did not see him, he is another union leader who likes the limelight as well.

Cheers Archie

You are calling me a left-winger?

That alone shows to me that your opinions are completely out of the loop...

I saw this interesting tidbit,from you Prop,in the Thoroughbred forum.

Quote "I was in Melbourne the Autumn (1992)Schillaci starred, Chris.

Before his first win I had my hair cut by a chap - Italian,"

So Prop,how do you know he was Italian,when you were in Melbourne??Did he LOOK Italian,SOUND Italian??

Was he just 'visiting' and on a work visa?Describe an 'Italian' for me please Prop,and also please explain why he wasnt 'Australian'.

OK all you soft c##k left wing lily livered pink cardy wearing closet homos, tell me this.

Why is Joris Debris the Race Relations Conciliator? why was he preceded by Raj Prasad in the job? are we not allowed average white men in positions of responsibility?, and while I'm talking about average white men, why is it that all adverts about family violence, drunk driving, child beating etc...are only allowed to feature average white men when all the historical statistics say it's actually the race we're not allowed to mention that has killed 17 of its own dear little souls in the last 12 months, and the other three victims were not children of European extraction either.

Why pretend it's a white kids problem? oh that's right, so you weak pizzled poofters won't scream and yell "racist bastards".

Knock knock.....this is the truth calling....anyone home?

What the f*ck are you on about? No "average white men in positions of responsibility"? All but two of our Prime Ministers have been average white men and the other two were average white women.

Yes Maori are over-represented in prisons, unemployment, child abuse statistics. Who the hell doesn't know that? And why would you be alarmed? Maori are similarly over-represented in lower socio-economic sectors and there is a clear correlation between people with less money/opportunities with crime. Unemployment leads to crime and exacerbates other problems such as alcohol and drug dependence which contributes to impaired abilities all round - including judgement. So common sense says they will also be over-represented in child abuse statistics. We should be attacking that problem by increasing opportunities and access to services.

Don't know what ads you've been watching but i'd say it's a 50-50 split re Maori/non-Maori. Regardless, noone's denying it. It's bloody obvious why too.

You'll be fine in your businesses targetting white middle/upper class. For now. But if your kids inherit the empire, it'll be a whole new world for them. Can't wait me. Love cultural diversity with a passion

This unbelievably ignorant bigoted prick is damaging our international reputation - and we pay him to do it. I will be writing to companies that advertise during his show, in particular Heritage hotels and letting them know I will not support their products until he is gone. To insinuate that he is more of a New Zealander than anyone else - let alone the Governor General - because of skin colour is unforgivable. The potential negative impact on a global level is tantamount to treason. Total disgrace. Last straw, gotta go.
but what about your mate Harawira ? did you call for his "execution" and announce your boycotts as well which in that case the content was much much worse,i would bet dollars to donuts you didn't,because ahhhhhh ?????????

This is where you are ,again , so wrong.It is NOT a multicultural world.Only in the weak western world it is.We cant go to Iran and set up a Christian church,can we?If not,why not?

Because we live in a democratic society Isaac. People in Iran don't. Where would you rather be? Don't you want others to feel as welcome here? You have a chance to propagate your beliefs of superiority here by taking a higher standing than you could get in Iran and welcoming peoples from all ethnicities

Isaac, i missed your bit about the Western world being "weak". Meaning Eastern country's cultural attitudes are "strong". So we should be more like, i dunno, the Muslims whom you despise so much?

but what about your mate Harawira ? did you call for his "execution" and announce your boycotts as well which in that case the content was much much worse,i would bet dollars to donuts you didn't,because ahhhhhh ?????????

ffs David you are a one-trick pony. You just keep trotting out the Harawira angle. Ok for you..

Hone wrote a personal email to someone he knew very well. Just like you could email a friend that you're sick of the black mfs. Personal email not intended for a wider public audience. He offended a lot of people and it was dumb but it was said in private.

Henry said on our state-owned television to a massive audience that a person of Indian descent is not a real New Zealander. Not just anyone, but our Governor-General. If one of our country's leading diplomats is not a real New Zealander, how does that make the 100s of 1000s of people in New Zealand who are of Asian/Middle Eastern/African etc descent feel? That they are not and never will be New Zealanders? How does that help our country move ahead? How does that help create safer communities together David?

I saw this interesting tidbit,from you Prop,in the Thoroughbred forum.

Quote "I was in Melbourne the Autumn (1992)Schillaci starred, Chris.

Before his first win I had my hair cut by a chap - Italian,"

So Prop,how do you know he was Italian,when you were in Melbourne??Did he LOOK Italian,SOUND Italian??

Was he just 'visiting' and on a work visa?Describe an 'Italian' for me please Prop,and also please explain why he wasnt 'Australian'.

Nice try, Isaac ... but you have answered your own question!

I was in an Australian hairdressers up Lygon Street way, full of Australians of Italian ancestry.

The chap doing my hair had a pic of Toto Schillaci (I'lll break it into syllables for you: To-to-Skill-Archie) up on his wall and I just happened to mention that I had seen him play in the Turin Derby the year before.

The chap then introduced me to his dad, an Italian of Italian ancestry who just happened to be over visiting his boy, and events then happened exactly as per my original story.

I'm sure you've been to Melbourne, too. For all Australia's appalling treatment of its own aborigines, it - and its big cities in particular - has done a great job in making many, many folk of Greek, Italian, Yugoslav, you-name-it extraction 'home'...

I dunno if Australia have ever had a Governor General of other than the white, Anglo-Saxon ilk that so tickles your fancy ... but I would hazard a guess that if, they ever did, the genuinely-cosompolitan folk in Sydney and Melbourne wouldn't react in the sad way that Paul Henry and you, to name just two 'genuine' New Zealanders, have...

I see John Minto was the cheer leader for the anti Paul Henry protests outside TVNZ today!! how does he get so much time off work? oh that's right...

Its moments like these you need Mintoes

as much as i dislike paul henry... i'll take his side on this issue solely because....

i've always stated on here that if john minto is on one side i'll always be on the other as it is most likely the other side is right...hasn.y that useless school teacher got anything better to do with his life..

freedom of speach meams nothing in this country.. it is not ok to say nothing about /against a brown skinned person in fear it may offened.. but on the othe boot, it is acceptable for a brown skin person to make racial comments or sleurs about/against a white skin person.. then they claim... after a 160 years of forced this and that brown skin people should be able to do this.. ..go figure...just gets dumber and dumber...

long live freedom of speach......

as much as i dislike paul henry... i'll take his side on this issue solely because....

i've always stated on here that if john minto is on one side i'll always be on the other as it is most likely the other side is right...hasn.y that useless school teacher got anything better to do with his life..

freedom of speach meams nothing in this country.. it is not ok to say nothing about /against a brown skinned person in fear it may offened.. but on the othe boot, it is acceptable for a brown skin person to make racial comments or sleurs about/against a white skin person.. then they claim... after a 160 years of forced this and that brown skin people should be able to do this.. ..go figure...just gets dumber and dumber...

long live freedom of speach......

tele,you should know by now that only white skinned people can be racist,all the others are exercising their "rights". - Yeah

Anyway it's about time they scrapped the outdated concept of a GG.

While I'm here,I'll mention the lack of white,middle of the road (politically) Race relation conciliators also.

Isaac, i missed your bit about the Western world being "weak". Meaning Eastern country's cultural attitudes are "strong". So we should be more like, i dunno, the Muslims whom you despise so much?

Exactly,but this is something you fail to comprehend.

See,I despise the Muslims,well the fanatics at least but some of their 'beliefs' leave a lot do be desired.

They hate us Westerners now,so whats the big deal if we become 'strong' and stick to our beliefs and tell them to get stuffed.

They will still hate us and want to blow us up!

The chap then introduced me to his dad, an Italian of Italian ancestry who just happened to be over visiting his boy, ...

Ok fair enough,so the Italian you referred to was a resident Italian just visiting.

So,if he took out citizenship the next day is he...still Italian?

Question-my name is Hiroto Kamikaze.I am pale skinned with slit eyes.What Nationality am I?

Well Isaac,seeing as no one has answered your question... :)

I'll have a stab.Are you a New Zealander?No?

Ok,are you Japanese?Yes?Oh cool,how on earth did I get that right...

So,the new GG of Japan,or the equivalent,is John Smith,a pale skinned blue eyed wide eyed pakeha who speaks Japanese.

Ahhh,a very popular choice in Japan no doubt.

Because we live in a democratic society Isaac. People in Iran don't. Where would you rather be? Don't you want others to feel as welcome here?

No,to be honest,I cant stand foreign invaders.If I want to experience their culture I'll head over for a visit.Is that wrong?And your example of Iran is a great one.Why the hell should we welcome them in to our country when they arent very civil to us?

You have a chance to propagate your beliefs of superiority here by taking a higher standing than you could get in Iran and welcoming peoples from all ethnicities

We have NO chance of espousing our beliefs on to these people.We are so WEAK that we allow Islamic schools here in OUR country.Sikh temples popping up everywhere.Where will it end?

Ok fair enough,so the Italian you referred to was a resident Italian just visiting.

So,if he took out citizenship the next day is he...still Italian?

No, legally he'd be an Australian ... but I guess (though I might well be wrong) he would regard himself as an Italian-Australian.

I have no problems with people retaining cultural ties to their homelands but I agree with you that those that settle here should be obliged to 'fit in' and not to expect everything here to be as in their homeland. Hence my dig at the New Zealand yoof who go to London and do nothing except drink imported Steinlager and only venture out of Earls Court to go to Dublin, Cardiff, Twickenham or Stade de France each November...

But Mr Sat. is a New Zealander, born and bred. And a v successful one, too - have you had a look at his CV?

His appointment was widely approved of (by all political parties: not even Winston came out with a 'he's taking the job off a real New Zealander' jibe) at the time.

He has abided by all of our laws and customs - and I have no idea whether, to use your words, he favours hockey over rugby. Who cares about that?

His responses to Mr Henry's slurs has been him to a 'T' - dignified, restrained, tolerant.

His only 'crime' is that he is slightly darker skinned than most 'white' New Zealanders.

Anyone denigrating him solely on that basis is racist...

No, legally he'd be an Australian ... but I guess (though I might well be wrong) he would regard himself as an Italian-Australian.

I have no problems with people retaining cultural ties to their homelands but I agree with you that those that settle here should be obliged to 'fit in' and not to expect everything here to be as in their homeland. Hence my dig at the New Zealand yoof who go to London and do nothing except drink imported Steinlager and only venture out of Earls Court to go to Dublin, Cardiff, Twickenham or Stade de France each November...

But Mr Sat. is a New Zealander, born and bred. And a v successful one, too - have you had a look at his CV?

His appointment was widely approved of (by all political parties: not even Winston came out with a 'he's taking the job off a real New Zealander' jibe) at the time.

He has abided by all of our laws and customs - and I have no idea whether, to use your words, he favours hockey over rugby. Who cares about that?

His responses to Mr Henry's slurs has been him to a 'T' - dignified, restrained, tolerant.

His only 'crime' is that he is slightly darker skinned than most 'white' New Zealanders.

Anyone denigrating him solely on that basis is racist...

I totally agree with everything you say.

BUT,the topic here is what Paul Henry said and if it is wrong.I say what he said was right.

Fact.Our GG LOOKS like an Indian.Correct?Now call me racist or whatever,but I can see a Japanese,a Samoan and an Indian and tell which is which.Can you?

Fact.Our GG has an Indian name.Agreed?Again,I can marry up Hikoro Yamikaze,Sosene Nonu'u and Sureth Singh and tell you which is Jap,Samoan or Indian.Agreed?

So,some American or Sri Lankan or Mongolian,who has never heard of little ole NZ,sees our GG on the world stage and assumes he is Indian.Their PERCEPTION of New Zealanders would be distorted.

Hence Paul Henry has a point,REGARDLESS of where Anand Sayanand (see I still cant get it right!!) was born etc.

Sorry,but call me a racist,but I stand by my opinion.