RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

You couldn't dream of a horse like this.......

20 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Don't go personal and you can tear strips off.. but no need for the personal stuff... its not needed for you to beat him.

I don't think discussion on here should really be about beating someone. Surely this has gone on long enough. The stopper is clearly psychotic, anyone can see that, and all of this is only encouraging him. I think it is time to call a halt.

16 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

And to be honest the midget has been very restrained in the face of quite extreme provocation.

Mainly because I don't think anyone believes what he says, and it so easy to prove he's got an antisocial personality disorder that requires pathological lying to enhance his fantasies and self worth. In other words he's a liar and a loser, but a very good horse stopper !!

Why he'd bother to lie about Pierro defies logic, his lies are so easily exposed, the history books are easily googled and they say Pierro was $1.26 in to $1.20 out to $1.22 on the day, yet the sock tucker blatantly lies about having twice his salary on at $1.45 !!!

If he had any credibility I'd probably be a bit more concerned.