RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

You couldn't dream of a horse like this.......

22 hours ago, CT said:

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

Probably just "a tool" I'd suggest. 

I reckon my dog has a higher IQ than you. :lol:

Ever heard of laying a horse tool or is that a bit over your head? 

I think the other contributors on  here know who the tool is based on your history. You clearly know little about gambling based on your earlier reply. For instance , who wins if horse was scratched. Dahhhhhhhhhhhh

6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

I think the other contributors on  here know who the tool is based on your history. You clearly know little about gambling based on your earlier reply. For instance , who wins if horse was scratched. Dahhhhhhhhhhhh

Last warning..I said enough of the school yard crap...cheers.

3 hours ago, CT said:

Exactly Colin. There must be a lot people out there who have a lot of confidence to back him at that price.

My guess is that his odds will lengthen maybe out to $1.90 then will be plunged again.

id say he will get out to evens i personally will be backing seized ew

13 minutes ago, gary1 said:

id say he will get out to evens i personally will be backing seized ew

I hope so Gary. When I was on course at Moonee Valley last year Winx got out to $1.90 from a similar price. 

Good luck with Seized. 

On 26/04/2017 at 6:31 PM, turny said:

Did you see his first win Chris - he looks something special

18 hours ago, CT said:

Exactly Colin. There must be a lot people out there who have a lot of confidence to back him at that price.

My guess is that his odds will lengthen maybe out to $1.90 then will be plunged again.

This wonder horse will have to be good to beat Bostonian in the Caulfield Gns

Bostonian eh? He looks pretty good. Would love a good Kiwi horse to come over and be competitive over the mile.

Xtravagant was a huge disappointment after being sent over here with a big reputation.

Good to see the Kiwis continuing to clean up in Australia over the classic distances though. 

I haven't been on a racetrack since Alamindin won The Cup and this boy is definitely good enough for me to make the trek over to Caulfield and see him in the flesh. He's real good this one Rumpers. Very exciting horse. B)

13 minutes ago, CT said:

Bostonian eh? He looks pretty good. Would love a good Kiwi horse to come over and be competitive over the mile.

Xtravagant was a huge disappointment after being sent over here with a big reputation.

Good to see the Kiwis continuing to clean up in Australia over the classic distances though. 

I haven't been on a racetrack since Alamindin won The Cup and this boy is definitely good enough for me to make the trek over to Caulfield and see him in the flesh. He's real good this one Rumpers. Very exciting horse. B)

not sure of that but just in case get yourself some razor blades and run a warm bath

1 hour ago, rdytdy said:

Have you forgotten about Turn Me Loose CT?

He goes alright Ted. 

I was referring more to a Guineas horse. I should've been more specific.

Who was the last NZ bred and trained horse to win a Guineas in Oz?

1 hour ago, CT said:

What about the Caulfield Guineas or Australian Guineas?

1995 Our Maizcay? (He was a good horse) B)

In recent times Darci Brahma beaten a head by Apache Cat in the Australian Guineas when the mile for him at Flemington was just a bit far!

7 minutes ago, Memphis2 said:

One of the tippers in the SMH hasn't got it in his first four CT. what do you reckon? 

When did Mike Dillon start working for the SMH? :lol:

I'm off to the bookies ring to find hopefully $1.75 or better. We'll see if he can carry my $1500. Wish me luck!