RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CT"s

You couldn't dream of a horse like this.......

Jeepers C.T you could stop a steam train... that run will give ya plenty of time to reflect on silly "odds on" posts...value my friend! 

13 hours ago, CT said:

Unfortunately not. I've got a 13.5km running race through the Dandenongs versus a steam train tomorrow so they'll be no spell for me! ;)

Cambridge Breeders Stakes

Yeah well, Hall of flame, drawn 9, jumps well, ridden by O.P, back to 1200...just go and watch levin classic again, dead track (although don,t like short odds)

Honey Rider, Drawn the ace, races handy, 3/3 dead tracks,Baker / Forsman @ $10s and $3.10 good e/w / plc / multi,s

Flamingo couldn,t have been more impressive at 1st 2 runs...gets back so 18 barrier may not be so bad, BUT can you come from that far back at Te Rapa?

If so the $3.60 fixed a place looks nice!

15 hours ago, CT said:

Unfortunately not. I've got a 13.5km running race through the Dandenongs versus a steam train tomorrow so they'll be no spell for me! ;)

Go Puffing Billy 

22 hours ago, Trump said:

The Owners should sue! Fancy paying so much for horse only to have the Legend put his curse on it. The bookies have got the lot from the mugs. Caul Guineas? You're kidding...

Hope you remembered Shillelagh Trumpy.....good ground all she wanted, could go on with it now.....;)

8 hours ago, the shue25 said:

Whats the train paying?

$1.01. 

I beat it last year at my first attempt but 2 weeks missed training while I was in China recently always meant this year was going to be a challenge. 

Think I missed beating it by around 2 minutes whereas last year I beat it by 12 seconds. ;)

Still 57 minutes not a bad time overall. Reasonably happy with that. :)

6 hours ago, porky said:

Jeepers C.T you could stop a steam train... that run will give ya plenty of time to reflect on silly "odds on" posts...value my friend! 

Cambridge Breeders Stakes

Yeah well, Hall of flame, drawn 9, jumps well, ridden by O.P, back to 1200...just go and watch levin classic again, dead track (although don,t like short odds)

Honey Rider, Drawn the ace, races handy, 3/3 dead tracks,Baker / Forsman @ $10s and $3.10 good e/w / plc / multi,s

Flamingo couldn,t have been more impressive at 1st 2 runs...gets back so 18 barrier may not be so bad, BUT can you come from that far back at Te Rapa?

If so the $3.60 fixed a place looks nice!

It's only money porky.

I had 6k on Pierro to win the Caulfield Guineas paying $1.45 when he got rolled by All Too Hard but I've had a fair few good collects off odds on horses too. Black Caviar and Winx to name a couple. 

Again, I'm not looking at the odds when I back a horse (I was always going to back Doubt I'm Dreaming before the market was released). I look at the quality of horse and whether he can win the race or not. 

11 minutes ago, CT said:

It's only money porky.

I had 6k on Pierro to win the Caulfield Guineas paying $1.45 when he got rolled by All Too Hard but I've had a fair few good collects off odds on horses too. Black Caviar and Winx to name a couple. 

Again, I'm not looking at the odds when I back a horse (I was always going to back Doubt I'm Dreaming before the market was released). I look at the quality of horse and whether he can win the race or not. 

ROFLMAO

I think you are just winding us up.

16 minutes ago, CT said:

It's only money porky.

The only problem with that story is that Pierro was $1.20 out to $1.22 according to the official records so you're claiming you got twice the odds everyone else did.....of course you did.....then you ride home on the tram on Russell Crowe's knee.

On 4/26/2017 at 4:45 PM, CT said:

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

Probably just "a tool" I'd suggest. 

I reckon my dog has a higher IQ than you. :lol:

Ever heard of laying a horse tool or is that a bit over your head? 

Don't be to hard on him... he is a bit of a sook...goes running off crying......:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Midget said:

The only problem with that story is that Pierro was $1.20 out to $1.22 according to the official records so you're claiming you got twice the odds everyone else did.....of course you did.....then you ride home on the tram on Russell Crowe's knee.

That's what he paid on the day short stuff. I backed him on the Wednesday prior after acceptances and got him @$1.45.

By far and away my most satisfying win though was when I fleeced an easy 2K off you when Weekend Hussler won the Underwood (even if it did take me over a month to get my winning bet). :rolleyes:

You'll also be pleased to know I own my own house over here in Melbourne.

By the way, how's the renting going? I can't see a bank lending you anymore money with your track record especially how the Auckland realestate market has been lookin lately. :P

4 minutes ago, CT said:

That's what he paid on the day short stuff. I backed him on the Wednesday prior after acceptances and got him @$1.45.

By far and away my most satisfying win though was when I fleeced an easy 2K off you when Weekend Hussler won the Underwood (even if it did take me over a month to get my winning bet). :rolleyes:

You'll also be pleased to know I own my own house over here in Melbourne.

By the way, how's the renting going? I can't see a bank lending you anymore money with your track record especially how the Auckland realestate market has been lookin lately. :P

I note you don't like being exposed as the blatant liar you are Tommo, and you manufacture the usual shite to try to fight back...loser.....when are you going to grow up and realize what a laughing stock you are you spotty faced tool ?

2 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

ROFLMAO

I think you are just winding us up.

Why would I wind you up about a losing bet I had several years ago?

I also had 5K on So You Think to win the Prince of Wales Stakes when he was pipped by a textbook ride from Frankie Detorri on Rewilding a few years back. 

There have been plenty of losses and few good wins. 

The point is I always back a horse on his quality and chance of winning the race not on what odds he's paying. ;)

Just now, Midget said:

I note you don't like being exposed as the blatant liar you are Tommo, and you manufacture the usual shite to try to fight back...loser.....

The truth hurts short stuff.

You of all people should know that. :P

P.S. Make sure you have the house clean for the next inspection. ;)

5 minutes ago, CT said:

Why would I wind you up about a losing bet I had several years ago?

I also had 5K on So You Think to win the Prince of Wales Stakes when he was pipped by a textbook ride from Frankie Detorri on Rewilding a few years back. 

There have been plenty of losses and few good wins. 

The point is I always back a horse on his quality and chance of winning the race not on what odds he's paying. ;)

Its not the bet, its the lack of logic in ignoring the odds. If you struggled to spell or construct a sentence it would be easier to believe.

Just now, scooby3051 said:

Exactly... grow up..both of you... Stopper you are still the best anchor ever... that there is no denying.

So why do you let him regurgitate the exact same lies when I've got him under the pump Scooby, you know me, you know he's just a dog liar living a fantasy, make him behave or kick him into touch pleeeaasssseeee.

Just now, Midget said:

So why do you let him regurgitate the exact same lies when I've got him under the pump Scooby, you know me, you know he's just a dog liar living a fantasy, make him behave or kick him into touch pleeeaasssseeee.

Don't go personal and you can tear strips off.. but no need for the personal stuff... its not needed for you to beat him.

1 minute ago, CT said:

Agree Dockers.

Unfortunately short stuff's life has been a trail of destruction and his only option is to get personal once the truth is exposed.

Several failed businesses, several failed marriages and several poor children who's only saving grace is their successful generous Aunty who props up their unsuccessful failed father.

Bit harsh bringing someone's family into it for the sake of point scoring. 

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Don't go personal and you can tear strips off.. but no need for the personal stuff... its not needed for you to beat him.

He reverts to type though when I humiliate him over things like the Pierro lies, and his tripe is fabricated as you well know, so when he lowers the bar it's inevitable that it'll degenerate.

Anyway your site so you make the rules, but please ban the poxy prick and I'll shout you a night out at my new place.

1 minute ago, tonkatime said:

If you look back through the thread tonkatime he's the one who made it personal. I was just returning serve.

Anyway, we're all moving on from here. ;)

7 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

Relax Tonka, none of that's true ( except for the marriages and that's not a problem from my point of view ), he's just reacting with the usual because I've caught him lying and humiliated him again.

22 minutes ago, Midget said:

He reverts to type though when I humiliate him over things like the Pierro lies, and his tripe is fabricated as you well know, so when he lowers the bar it's inevitable that it'll degenerate.

Anyway your site so you make the rules, but please ban the poxy prick and I'll shout you a night out at my new place.

Shout Leigh a night out at your new place? 

With what? A voucher?